Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa to get 30,000 Ron Paul DVDs very soon

Iowa to get 30,000 Ron Paul DVDs very soon

For the last few weeks, I have been working on a project to get a Ron Paul DVD made that we can distribute in Iowa. This DVD will come in a regular box case with a full color cover and full color printing on the disc. It is being professionally done in a factory and so will look just like a DVD you would get from the store. The title is "The revolution has begun".

Once people hear the Ron Paul message, they get hooked. Ron Paul on video is an incredibly powerful thing. Distributing this many DVDs has the potential to win us the straw poll here in Iowa. In fact, it is the main focus of the DVD. The Iowa straw poll is one of the most significant political events that happens in America. So significant that it gets worldwide media coverage. Whoever wins the Iowa straw poll usually goes on to win the caucus and since Iowa is one of the first states to hold their caucus (a.k.a. primary), it has a lot of weight.

I have had video editors working on putting individual segments together and now, this weekend, we will be assembling the final cut. We may send this off to the factory as early as Monday. So far, someone on ronpaulforums has donated $10,000. This is enough money to do about 13,000 DVDs but I would really like to hit the target of 30,000. If you want to get a lot of bang for your buck on the campaign, please consider donating to the cause. There may only be a few days left and I will just take it to the factory with whatever money I have so be aware of the urgency here.

Donations can be sent to the following paypal account:
    jhenderson99@gmail.com

Jeff Lins
    Assistant Organizer for Des Moines, IA meetup group
    gigaplex08@gmail.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome job! Could you put it online as a torrent or something so we can all see it?

Nice...

Mods I think you should make a thread, make it a sticky, and have all the threads that need donations. It'll make it easier to see and lookup.

That is awesome. Don't mean to be negative but I too would like to see the product before donating to the cause. Is there a draft we can see?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of '76 View Post
    That's AWESOME.
    That's what I love about Americans

Go for it
    Get it done
    Anything is possible

Unique to America. I wish we had that here in the UK
    RON PAUL 2012
    ---------------------------------------------

Rule No.1 THINK

Rule No. 2 NEVER believe anything you are told by politicians or the media

Quote Originally Posted by Mattsa View Post

Go for it
    Get it done
    Anything is possible

I tell you, As long as there are people in America with this kind of spirit, there is hope
    RON PAUL 2012
    ---------------------------------------------

Rule No.1 THINK

Rule No. 2 NEVER believe anything you are told by politicians or the media

Yah, did you get aravoth's video (stop dreaming)?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we buy some copies? I need this kind of tool when trying to convince people to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    That is awesome. Don't mean to be negative but I too would like to see the product before donating to the cause. Is there a draft we can see?
    That might help to encourage donations!

Thanks for organizing this.

Thumbs up

Go for it
    Get it done
    Anything is possible

Hey, friend, don't forget that when our forefathers decided to start that Revolution so many years ago, one of the things they said was that they were fighting for the Rights of Englishmen.

I know that spirit remains in you, our cousins across the sea. Don't ever let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigaplex View Post
    For the last few weeks, I have been working on a project to get a Ron Paul DVD made that we can distribute in Iowa. This DVD will come in a regular box case with a full color cover and full color printing on the disc. It is being professionally done in a factory and so will look just like a DVD you would get from the store. The title is "The revolution has begun".

Once people hear the Ron Paul message, they get hooked. Ron Paul on video is an incredibly powerful thing. Distributing this many DVDs has the potential to win us the straw poll here in Iowa. In fact, it is the main focus of the DVD. The Iowa straw poll is one of the most significant political events that happens in America. So significant that it gets worldwide media coverage. Whoever wins the Iowa straw poll usually goes on to win the caucus and since Iowa is one of the first states to hold their caucus (a.k.a. primary), it has a lot of weight.

I have had video editors working on putting individual segments together and now, this weekend, we will be assembling the final cut. We may send this off to the factory as early as Monday. So far, someone on ronpaulforums has donated $10,000. This is enough money to do about 13,000 DVDs but I would really like to hit the target of 30,000. If you want to get a lot of bang for your buck on the campaign, please consider donating to the cause. There may only be a few days left and I will just take it to the factory with whatever money I have so be aware of the urgency here.

Donations can be sent to the following paypal account:
    jhenderson99@gmail.com

Jeff Lins
    Assistant Organizer for Des Moines, IA meetup group
    gigaplex08@gmail.com
    Hey, I'll tell you what...I'd love to donate some $$ for something like this.
    But I honestly would have to see a finished product first if you'd be willing to do that.

I will definitely upload once we get it fully assembled, which will probably be this weekend. I have an ftp I can put it on but I have limited bandwidth and am weary to just give the name and password out to just anyone so maybe there is a better place to put this?

I will definitely upload once we get it fully assembled, which will probably be this weekend. I have an ftp I can put it on but I have limited bandwidth and am weary to just give the name and password out to just anyone so maybe there is a better place to put this?
    http://www.orbitfiles.com upto 6000 mb or 6 gigs

http://www.orbitfiles.com/hercules to upload anything more than 30 mb in size

FREE!

sell to forum board members we check it then

I also to want to see it 1st. Here is a good way to do it. Sell and mail to us for $10. We get a copy to approve of and spread around and you raise money.

good?
    Last edited by Man from La Mancha; 06-22-2007 at 02:50 PM.

How much money do you need to get the 30,000 copies?

Do you think you can get the RP campaign to help you pick up some slack? However, it maybe not necessary....
    Last edited by dspectre; 06-22-2007 at 02:53 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Go for it
    Get it done
    Anything is possible

Mattsa,

That is the one thing I like about America too, but we have been losing it regretfully with this corrupt government.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
    Put it on Bit Torrent!
    I agree, put it in a torrent zip file and include the dvd cover with it so not only can we get an idea of the whole product we will donate to but so that we can also produce the dvds ourselves to hand them out in our local areas.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
    Put it on Bit Torrent!

YES!!!

I can make several dozen, then give them to my group who each makes several dozen. = 576 videos from one bit torrent to one person.

Quote Originally Posted by DavyDuke17 View Post
    I agree, put it in a torrent zip file and include the dvd cover with it so not only can we get an idea of the whole product we will donate to but so that we can also produce the dvds ourselves to hand them out in our local areas.

An ISO file is also a good idea. If anyone does not have an ISO mounting software PM me and I can send over a free one that came from the University here.

If we can get the vid this weekend, I can make a ton of DVDs to hand out in Hollywood, Florida on July 4th at the the Young Republicans National Convention. This would be great to give to young Republicans!!

4+ meetups are going to be there chanting for Ron! We could hand out the DVDs too!

FYI:

Daemon Tools can still be had for free (I think) and can mount ISO files.

With the creators permission - I can torrent DVD and upload it to some trackers for free downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by austin356 View Post
    YES!!!

I can make several dozen, then give them to my group who each makes several dozen. = 576 videos from one bit torrent to one person.

Gig, if agreed to letting us copy and distrubute said video also, we could make it go viral on the streets . I hope your open to this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bit Torrent is your friend.

However, do not zip it if you torrent it. Zip files suck. Put it up in ISO format.

Guys, I am 40 years old and a computer illiterate. These ten-dollar words mean nothing to me. Could one of you smart people sell me a copy when you figure this thing out. I will pay American dollars (fiat, of course).

Also, if you have high quality clips of Ron Paul media, it would be useful to share with others so they can mix their own clips and dvd's that don't look crap.

I'll volunteer to host about 100GB/month of it.
    Free and Alive
    Ron Paul 2008

Dumb question. How many people have dvd players? I just found out that I don't.(put one in the puter and it threw up) I'm wondering if there are 30000 dvd players in Iowa.
    Last edited by bojo68; 06-22-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."

You guys can copy it all you want. It is very Iowa specific though. It says things like "go vote in the Iowa straw poll", etc. We might make another copy where we cut that out and put in something more generic so it is something the rest of you guys can use. For those that are serious about donating, shoot me an email and I will make sure you get access to the DVD as quickly as possible after it is completed.

You guys will love it. It is Ron Paul at his best

Quote Originally Posted by bojo68 View Post
    Dumb question. How many people have dvd players? I just found out that I don't.(put one in the puter and it threw up) I'm wondering if there are 30000 dvd players in Iowa.
    Uhm. I thought everyone had a DVD player.

You guys can copy it all you want. It is very Iowa specific though. It says things like "go vote in the Iowa straw poll", etc. We might make another copy where we cut that out and put in something more generic so it is something the rest of you guys can use. For those that are serious about donating, shoot me an email and I will make sure you get access to the DVD as quickly as possible after it is completed.

You guys will love it. It is Ron Paul at his best
    Making a neutral one for download would be good.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast