Thread: My brand new LED Ron Paul car signage!

My brand new LED Ron Paul car signage!

Scrolling baby! Video link HERE (now with tunes by Bad Religion)

Higher quality version from MetaCafe link (available NOW)

Lower quality YouTube available here now

Higher quality uploaded customer image to Amazon product link

Music lyrics:

BAD RELIGION

"Change Of Ideas"

"Well the sheaves have all been brought, but the fields have washed away,
    And the palaces now stand where the coffins all were laid,
    And the times we see ahead, we must glaze with rozy hues,
    For what don't wish to admit what it is we have to lose.
    Millenia in coming, the modern age is here.
    It sanctifies the future, yet renders us with fear.
    So many theories, so many prophecies,
    What we do need is a change of ideas.
    When we are scared we can hide in our reveries but
    What we need is a change of ideas.
    Change of ideas, change of ideas,
    What we need now is a change of ideas."
    Last edited by RP08; 10-02-2007 at 07:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nice....I love how you covered your license plate

I hope you are not in boston cuz that looks like a bomb to me!

Haha JK.... KICK ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by RP08 View Post
    Love it.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Where did you buy the sign? How much did it cost?

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    Where did you buy the sign? How much did it cost?
    I knew someone would ask that. I bought mine through Amazon.com HERE after researching eBay and dozens of others and almost forking out hundreds of dollars for just a few more benefits. $40 and free shipping, no prob'.

Whatever outlet is using Amazon for their product was awesome for me. Quick (very quick) free shipping and an acceptable price of $40. It takes about 15minutes to learn from the manual and set up the scroll, then it's smooth-sailing.

I've had it on for just this evening and even considering my other stickers plastered all over, I've seen more people with note-pads jotting down info' from my back window during a 1/2 hour errand.

I think it really catches attention. Absolutely no vehicles out here have it. Ron Paul is the only one I know of

I've had one for months, contacted this guy for a discount, he ended up joining a MU and now gives big discounts to us

jakepeters@streettags.com
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew someone would ask that. I bought mine through Amazon.com HERE after researching eBay and dozens of others and almost forking out hundreds of dollars for just a few more benefits. $40 and free shipping, no prob'.

Whatever outlet is using Amazon for their product was awesome for me. Quick (very quick) free shipping and an acceptable price of $40. It takes about 15minutes to learn from the manual and set up the scroll, then it's smooth-sailing.

I've had it on for just this evening and even considering my other stickers plastered all over, I've seen more people with note-pads jotting down info' from my back window during a 1/2 hour errand.

I think it really catches attention. Absolutely no vehicles out here have it. Ron Paul is the only one I know of
    I notice that Amazon will allow you to put up your own sample pictures of the product. Why don't you but up a picture of yours with Ron Paul on it?

Quote Originally Posted by ctb619 View Post
    nice....I love how you covered your license plate
    Either that, or frame-by-frame, right? *heheh*

It was actually raining for the first time in half a year while capturing (here in the high-desert), but I really, really wanted to get the video out to folks, so I went with the garbage bag.

I'll add some sound to make it less-boring to newbies. What do you think is best? Emo' heart-strings, pop/rap, classical, hard core, country, or musaaaak?

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    I notice that Amazon will allow you to put up your own sample pictures of the product. Why don't you but up a picture of yours with Ron Paul on it?

I didn't know about that. If I remember tomorrow a.m., I'm doing just that. excellent eye

Thanks for the link RP08.

I wonder if there are any traffic laws to worry about.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

Neat. The limo company we use has them on the back of every car, but I've never seen any normal cars with them around here.

In for one.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    I've had one for months, contacted this guy for a discount, he ended up joining a MU and now gives big discounts to us

jakepeters@streettags.com

Wow... great contact, I assume. Is there another way folks here can get "hooked-up"?

Saw another one on the same amazon page you linked. This one works as your license plate cover:

http://www.amazon.com/Roadmaster-Scr...1291530&sr=8-4

I think I'm going to order this, just need to figure out how I get power to it.

Very, very COOL.

Strong work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow... great contact, I assume. Is there another way folks here can get "hooked-up"?
    Sorry, doing ten things at once, should have included

www.streettags.com

If I remember correctly the discount code is RP4Pres . It is in the archives, posted month or two ago. I'll look later if no-one can find it.

I have the Lic. plate and the bigger one, work great the only drag is programming with alpha-numeric. The remote is cool though for changing your (16) msg on the fly

edit - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=scrolling
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 10-01-2007 at 09:58 PM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post

Done! Not sure when it will be available for viewing. It's a blurry capture from the YouTube vid so I'll get a clear snap-shot up later. Great suggestion!

It's up! Now the image is displayed as one of the product images with Ron Paul all over it

I'll definitely get a clearer pic uploaded ASAP

LINK HERE

Ordered mine today! I drive an average of 300 miles per week and 50% of that is at night...this sign will be a nice addition to my rolling signage.

Freshly uploaded new version with music and added higher quality product image to Amazon product link. Check it