Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Greg Brannon for US Senate June 28-30 Moneybomb!

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Doesn't anyone have an answer as to whether this is a worthwhile education campaign? Or is everyone's head stuck so high up in the clouds it would kill them to come down? You are in North Carolina. I am not. Is Brannon making hard-core libertarian statements to everyone everywhere in his campaign, or is he pandering to the Moronic Old Party mob?
    Watch all of his speech videos and let us know if they are valuable from a liberty or constitutional education standpoint.

He is running a campaign to win, though. He is not a visiting professor from a think-tank.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amount: $20.14
    Transaction ID: ch_26gVjKqGaSX38A
    Transaction date/time: 2013-06-29 13:31:53

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    He's doing neither. He's making a Rand-style Constitutional case for limited federal powers, the right to life of babies from conception to natural death, and refusing to comply with unconstitutional federal laws. He has an uphill fight in the primary against one of the two most powerful Republicans in the state legislature, but his opponent has gone out of his way to anger the grassroots activists in the party by watering down legislation that's important to them like Voter ID, and pushing toll roads in NC in opposition to the party platform. If Brannon can get funding and assistance from groups like Club for Growth and the Senate Conservatives Fund, he has a realistic chance to beat Tillis.

If that happens, all bets are off. Pundits and politicos have been saying for month that if the GOP wants to re-take the Senate, they MUST defeat Kay Hagan no matter what. If Brannon wins, he'll force the establishment GOP to help him win the General, the same as Rand did.

If you want to know what kind of campaign he's running, check out the speech he gave to the NCGOP State Convention earlier this month.

Cool, thank you, alcove.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This is the end-of-quarter push, and we have to make a positive showing against Thom Tillis and demonstrate enough strength where the splitter Harris (Tillis enabler unawares) decides not to run.

This is the first critical reporting deadline, and we really do need all hands on deck.

I don't have much to give, but I will be giving when this deposit clears in the next 20 hours.

This guy has all the principles of Ron and all the rhetoric of Rand. Greg Brannon is exactly who America needs in the US Senate.

Please lend a hand if you can!

Say hi, and whether you are posting donations or chatter, let's keep this thread bumped until midnight June 30th when the reporting deadline rolls over.

I will try and see if we can't get some kind of feedback from Brannon campaign on how it's going.
    Unfortunately, Thom Tillis won. And now he joins the likes of establishment RINOs like Murkowski, Collins and Romney. Amnesty for everyone! Bring the whole world to the US, it will be paradise!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12