Thread: Does anyone want to make $3,100 working for the Trump campaign?

Does anyone want to make $3,100 working for the Trump campaign?

I got a message about this in my text. With my current responsibilites I can't go to Pennsylvania for a month. And, frankly, I can't bring myself to actually campaign for him. If there was a generic "Tell black people that Kamala Harris really is Indian and doesn't give a damn about us" campaign I might get involved in that. Anyhow, it could be a scam. I only respond to stuff like this using my TextNow or TextFree throwaway numbers.

🚨 Want to travel to Pennsylvania, make new friends, and help secure a big win for 2024?

We’re hiring 120 paid GOP ballot chasers to help ensure victory in Pennsylvania! Here’s what’s included:
    💲 $3,100/month
    🏡 Housing and travel covered
    🚪 Help knock on 500,000 doors and boost GOP mail-in votes

This is an amazing opportunity to explore PA, meet new people, and be part of the team that helps take back the state and the White House!

Apply now for an interview tomorrow!
    ➡️ Apply here: www.campaignjobsnow.com/application

-Adriene
    Campaign Jobs Now

Txt STOP to opt out
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The money isn't worth the humiliation.

Or the potential danger.

The candidates that comes with the least violent backlash from random people would probably be the likes of Ron Paul, RFKjr, Tulsi, etc.

Out here in the sticks, nobody knocks on doors anymore, even those running for local office. They think they are too good for it.

I don't believe that it is a scam. A few days ago some dude around 30 years old knocked on my door with a flyer and pad. He said that he was from California and they flew him out to PA for the next several weeks.

The first thing that he said to me was that it was "absolutely critical that Trump be elected" otherwise prepare for "insurmountable and unsustainable increase in debt!".

Well, needless to say, that was my opening

So I invited the guy into my house and offered him a coffee, and then I pulled out my "On the Record" and educated him line, by line, by line, by line, including Trump's "Bait and Switch" United Nations Agenda 2030 Agenda47.

He was keen on TheNewAmerican, UNTIL I showed him some Mises.org and RonPaulInstitute articles. I never saw eyes bulge out like that before but it was definitely worth it.

In a nutshell, I told him that 'Merika is screwed either way whether Kamala or Trump gets in, but that it was way more dangerous supporting Trump because Trump is Pied Piping Republicans into being such wonderful left-wing democrats, and it's working.

I then told him considering the economic turmoil that we are in, due in part to Trump's massive $8 Trillion in spending, that I wouldn't blame him for taking the Trump-income and saving it for a rainy day.

So if you hear about or know of any others who are going door-to-door campaigning for Trump, by all means, send them to my place - I am well equipped and ready

Mises Institute

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

A census worker stopped by several years ago. After saying, "The government doesn't need to know that," a few times, I said, look. The Constitution says the census is there to gather these particular bits of information. There's a valid reason why, and I told you those things. I think the government won't use the rest of this for any good purpose because...

When I was done she gave me a sly little smile, thanked me, and said, "Keep up the good work."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I don't believe that it is a scam. A few days ago some dude around 30 years old knocked on my door with a flyer and pad. He said that he was from California and they flew him out to PA for the next several weeks.

The first thing that he said to me was that it was "absolutely critical that Trump be elected" otherwise prepare for "insurmountable and unsustainable increase in debt!".

So I invited the guy into my house and offered him a coffee, and then I pulled out my "On the Record" and educated him line, by line, by line, by line, including Trump's "Bait and Switch" United Nations Agenda 2030 Agenda47.

He was keen on TheNewAmerican, UNTIL I showed him some Mises.org and RonPaulInstitute articles. I never saw eyes bulge out like that before but it was definitely worth it.

In a nutshell, I told him that 'Merika is screwed either way whether Kamala or Trump gets in, but that it was way more dangerous supporting Trump because Trump is Pied Piping Republicans into being such wonderful left-wing democrats, and it's working.

I then told him considering the economic turmoil that we are in, due in part to Trump's massive $8 Trillion in spending, that I wouldn't blame him for taking the Trump-income and saving it for a rainy day.

So if you hear about or know of any others who are going door-to-door campaigning for Trump, by all means, send them to my place - I am well equipped and ready
    I know you are a diehard, but do you think RFK Jr will be a positive? That's why I'm voting for Trump this time. The gap between the lessor of 2 evils is huge this time imo
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I know you are a diehard, but do you think RFK Jr will be a positive? That's why I'm voting for Trump this time. The gap between the lessor of 2 evils is huge this time imo
    No, he will not be a positive. We have been trying to eliminate 3 letter and other agencies and seemed to pick up steam. Until Trump. Since Trump entered the scene, he deregulated but at the same time "protected" the multi-national corporations [see PREP Act for an example], and since RFK Jr. got into the mix, republicans now believe that instead of eliminating agencies, said agencies should be reorganized and replaced with other heads.

Meaning, Trump took us back 15 years from where we started. Which is why I said "it is way more dangerous supporting Trump because Trump is Pied Piping Republicans into being such wonderful left-wing democrats, and it's working."
    Last edited by PAF; 10-03-2024 at 11:01 AM.

Mises Institute

Good job!

The only way to better government is through the black pill.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A census worker stopped by several years ago. After saying, "The government doesn't need to know that," a few times, I said, look. The Constitution says the census is there to gather these particular bits of information. There's a valid reason why, and I told you those things. I think the government won't use the rest of this for any good purpose because...

When I was done she gave me a sly little smile, thanked me, and said, "Keep up the good work."
    True story. Back in my 20s I once worked in for a "special census" in Alabama. It was an off year census and Alabama was trying to get more money. I was told "You're a federal employee and they have to cooperate." Most everybody did. Well at one point I was told to go to Shoal Creek. If that name sounds familair it was the country club that almost lost the PGA when it was discovered that they didn't allow black members. (They then recruited one black person to join and the PGA went forward). Anyhow, the community manager was nice and pulled out a map and showed me all of the homes but he wouldn't let me go house to house. I told him my "I'm a federal agent and you're required by law" spiel and he politely said "That's nice, but these people pay me for their privacy." I told my supervisor, a white woman, this and she didn't beilieve I had been assertive enough and told me to go back. So....I did and he told me the same thing. This happened day after day. I also got paid for mileage. Finally she told me that her supervisors were concerned about why I was getting so many miles but I was no longer getting that many houses done per day. I told her "Because you keep making me go back to Shoal Creek after I told you they weren't going to cooperate." She was like "Fine. I'll do it!" That evening she said "You won't believe this. He wouldn't let ME go door to door either." It was all I could do to keep from laughing.

Another funny story. I was working one side of the road where I live and another census worker (a white male) was working the other side of the same road. I was at one house and this lady asked me "Did you do house such and such?" I was like "No. That's somebody else. I only work this side." She was like "Are you sure?" I was like "Absolutely." Finally she said "Well my friend lives there. She was sunbathing topless in her backyard. When the census worker came to the door she thought he was someone else and told him to come around back."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ......... I was told to go to Shoal Creek. If that name sounds familair it was the country club that almost lost the PGA when it was discovered that they didn't allow black members. (They then recruited one black person to join and the PGA went forward).
    Reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Another funny story. I was working one side of the road where I live and another census worker (a white male) was working the other side of the same road. I was at one house and this lady asked me "Did you do house such and such?" I was like "No. That's somebody else. I only work this side." She was like "Are you sure?" I was like "Absolutely." Finally she said "Well my friend lives there. She was sunbathing topless in her backyard. When the census worker came to the door she thought he was someone else and told him to come around back."
    My first job at the utility was to read electric meters. Many of them are on the backs of houses. I have LOTS of these stories
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

$3,100? I like money
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    My first job at the utility was to read electric meters. Many of them are on the backs of houses. I have LOTS of these stories

Bow chicka wow wow?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    $3,100? I like money
    Even "other people's" money?

Mises Institute

Even "other people's" money?

Isn’t that the best kind?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Isn’t that the best kind?
    The very best kind! So when @TheTexan get's that $3100 I expect to take a cut of that

Mises Institute

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    $3,100? I like money
    I can't believe you like money, too. We should hang out.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Not me. I'll stick to not giving anybody running for any kind of office money.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge