Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Queeerest Olympics Ever!

The Queeerest Olympics Ever!

https://x.com/AntiFeder1776/status/1816946232838730175

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1816934736608080163

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1816935094499836261

Dammit, another one I can't boycott... I already do. Oh well, $#@! 'em some more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I swear AF, you're so wrapped up and consumed in anti-gayness that it almost strikes me like the televangelists who rail against gays then are caught with male prostitutes in hotel rooms or evangelical congressmen caught toe tapping in airport bathrooms. A bit of a "doth protest too much" vibe. If it weren't for railing against anything remotely wokeness would you ever post on RPF again? Why post links to your own Tweets? It's kinda bizarre.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-26-2024 at 04:17 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I swear AF, you're so wrapped up and consumed in anti-gayness that it almost strikes me like the televangelists who rail against gays then are caught with male prostitutes in hotel rooms or evangelical congressmen caught toe tapping in airport bathrooms. A bit of a "doth protest too much" vibe. If it weren't for railing against anything remotely wokeness would you ever post on RPF again? Why post links to your own Tweets? It's kinda bizarre.
    Meh, don't read my posts then.

Sorry/not sorry if I find grown queeer men waving their dicks at eight year olds and parading naked in the streets and the medical establishment sexually mutilating young children and drag queeers grooming young children in public libraries and the opening ceremony to one of the few sporting events I used to enjoy taken over by sodomy and filth and mocking me to my face, distasteful.

You must not.

As far as cross-posting my own comments from X on here, I find it simply a way to save a few moments of typing and perhaps gain a little exposure.

The mods here, @Occam's Banana and @Brian4Liberty routinely do the same thing.

I was not aware of breaking some form of forum protocol or being "bizarre".

If I am, well, somebody let me know, other than you, and I'll be sure to cease and desist.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-26-2024 at 06:33 PM.

Wen I was young I was kinda a live and let live guy on weirdos , Im probably more extreme tan AF now on weirdos. No place for people tat wont leave kids alone . None.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Wen I was young I was kinda a live and let live guy on weirdos , Im probably more extreme tan AF now on weirdos. No place for people tat wont leave kids alone . None.
    So was I.

As laissez-faire as could be.

All bets were off when the queeers started coming for the kids.

I did not start this war, nor did I start the color war.

But I damn sure am going to engage when under attack

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Sorry/not sorry if I find grown queeer men waving their dicks at eight year olds and parading naked in the streets and the medical establishment sexually mutilating young children and drag queeers grooming young children in public libraries and the opening ceremony to one of the few sporting events I used to enjoy taken over by sodomy and filth and mocking me to my face, distasteful.

You must not.

As far as cross-posting my own comments from X on here, I find it simply a way to save a few moments of typing and perhaps gain a little exposure.

If I am, well, somebody let me know, other than you, and I'll be sure to cease and desist.
    I agree with you, FWIW.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I agree with you, FWIW.
    Thanks!

When I was a child I was glued to our TV set for the Olympics from the opening ceremonies to the closing. I even watched sports I didn't give a crap about like equestrian. Winter or summer it didn't matter. Bob Costas and Bryant Gumble were my gudes to this world of wonder. Now...? I might watch some highlights on YouTube.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I've never cared for the Olympics but that is the most appalling and disgusting thing ever put on display I've ever seen. And people say we're conspiracy theories for saying global elites are satanists.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    When I was a child I was glued to our TV set for the Olympics from the opening ceremonies to the closing. I even watched sports I didn't give a crap about like equestrian. Winter or summer it didn't matter. Bob Costas and Bryant Gumble were my gudes to this world of wonder. Now...? I might watch some highlights on YouTube.
    I'm a little before your time...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I've never cared for the Olympics but that is the most appalling and disgusting thing ever put on display I've ever seen. And people say we're conspiracy theories for saying global elites are satanists.

This isn’t all happening by accident. It is an intentional plan to destabilize Western civilization. The goal is world communism and their pedal is to the metal, because they are extremely close to realizing it. Nearly everything is in place.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I'm a little before your time...

Oh I remember Mohammed Ali fighting. I never saw Tyson fight prime time though because that was pay per view by then.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh I remember Mohammed Ali fighting. I never saw Tyson fight prime time though because that was pay per view by then.
    The Thrilla in Manila!

This isn’t all happening by accident. It is an intentional plan to destabilize Western civilization. The goal is world communism and their pedal is to the metal, because they are extremely close to realizing it. Nearly everything is in place.
    https://x.com/pegobry_en/status/1816918292935868762

Watched this live.

Mrs. AF made this point to me.

https://x.com/buttkicker7/status/1816953986114822172

Exactly right.

This has already been adjudicated a hundred times, and the courts have routinely ruled that flag burning is 1st Amendment protected free speech.

Now, try burning a fagg flag and see what happens to you.
    https://x.com/LeadingReport/status/1816610609619705974

Meanwhile...

//
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-27-2024 at 12:08 AM.

Accurate
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't care how "not-anti-gay" a person is, this $#@! is just annoying and ridiculous. Besides that there are of course child safety concerns yada yada I don't care about that but I do care about my Netflix and these woke ideology $#@!s are ruining all my TV shows. Unacceptable!!

This $#@! is just obnoxious, it's not even about hate, it's just these woke $#@!s will simply not shut the $#@! up or leave us alone

edit: I would also add that the woke ideology is being used as a way of controlling people into conforming to the broader marxist ideology which will eventually destroy the world but the more important point is still they shouldn't be $#@!ing with my TV shows and Netflix
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-27-2024 at 12:39 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1816568191033966821

As long as they are on topic and do not otherwise violate forum rules, posting your own tweets is 110% a-okay.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-27-2024 at 05:28 AM.

The Thrilla in Manila!

So I was alive for that one but really young. I do remember Ali v Spinks though. And some Sugar Ray Leonard fights.

Watched this live.

I didn't catch that one live but caught the recap. I did watch Eric Heiden win some gold though in speed skating.

Curious though. 1980 was a summer Olympic year (which we boycotted because Carter had secretly baited Russia into invading Afghanistan) but I wonder why they split to different years? Anyway, one positive thing about the Internet is if some idiot politician does a boycott against at least we'll still be able to watch the rest of the world for whatever that's worth.

You must not.

You left out mocking your faith. That's why David killed Goliath. That's part of why Khabib did this to Conor McGreggor.

And Khabib wasn't done.

UFC badass Sean Strickland went from this:

to this:

And it's not just Islam that's like this. Indiri Ghandi was killed by her own version of the Secret Service because they were Sikhs and they were pissed and what she did to the Sikh golden temple. And Hindus will riot over an attack on a statue. https://www.reuters.com/article/worl...idUSDEL288870/

Only Christians are expected to bend over and take it.

Seriously, in 2018 I thought gays had completely won the culture wars. I did a lot of Uber driving in Nashville back then and despite it being deep in the south, during June it was rainbow city. I didn't mind because they tip good. I saw multiple churches with "Happy Pride Month" which always bothers me as that was the original sin that made Lucifer into Satan. But support for gay marriage was steadily rising and nodoby seemed to care about what grown adults did in their bedroom. And then somebody thought it was a good idea to realease this video:

Yeah...surprise...surprise...the makers of the double entendre "we're coming for your children" video turned out to be actual pedophiles. So what say ye @devil21?

Curious though. 1980 was a summer Olympic year (which we boycotted because Carter had secretly baited Russia into invading Afghanistan) but I wonder why they split to different years?
    Nothing -- and I do mean nothing -- was said about it at the time. It just happened, like that's the way it had always been, and truth be known a great many people didn't even notice. I thought that was weird. But it made sense to me why they did it. The way it was the IOC had to either quadruple their staff every other year and lay them all off again after the games, or pay a staff twice as big as it needed to be all the time even though few of them had anything to do for two years but twiddle their thumbs.

It was probably also good for viewership because people didn't get all Olympicked out before the winter opening ceremonies even began. It was a massive feast followed by three years of famine. They should have set it up this way when they first started doing winter sports.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast