Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump shot at Rally

Uh-oh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://x.com/Holden_Culotta/status/1812930770891132929
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-15-2024 at 02:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Secret Service Does Not Sweep Trump Off Stage While Locked Onto Shooter, Gives First Shots

The days of political assassinations may be over now with cellphone cameras and fearless MAGA crowds willing to stand fire for their POTUS.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NrfZTYMPbeA

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/b0wO5DURJac

https://youtube.com/shorts/uhu0dfalTMU
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 07-15-2024 at 02:24 PM.

LOL

Let the cover-your-ass buck-passing begin!

If a singularly elevated and unobstructed line-of-sight just 130 yards away is "outside the perimeter", then what the hell is the "perimeter" even supposed to be? (Answer: "someone else's problem".)
    This isn't gonna sit well with the people of Butler! Yikes!

Please, oh, please, let Butler be the center of the local uprising against federal agencies!!!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This isn't gonna sit well with the people of Butler! Yikes!

Please, oh, please, let Butler be the center of the local uprising against federal agencies!!!!!
    That would be great, except people never seem to learn.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has Alec Baldwin rendered his professional opinion of the situation yet?

Another angle ->

How did a random 20 year-old with no official marksmanship or military training know the exact ingress point to breach the secret service’s security without help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Another angle ->

How did a random 20 year-old with no official marksmanship or military training know the exact ingress point to breach the secret service’s security without help?
    I think it was probably willful negligence not a government plot. I say that as someone who thinks it was a statistical certainty that the doj was weaponized against trump based on the number of cases all at the same time. But assassination? It would be too risky. How would that conversation go with the head of the Secret Service. "Hey Bob, what do think about ignoring a shooter on this building at the trump rally?"

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think it was probably willful negligence not a government plot. I say that as someone who thinks it was a statistical certainty that the doj was weaponized against trump based on the number of cases all at the same time. But assassination? It would be too risky. How would that conversation go with the head of the Secret Service. "Hey Bob, what do think about ignoring a shooter on this building at the trump rally?"
    Its not a government plot. its a 3 letters org plot.

Its pretty easy to do. Create a program (Jason Bourne style). Task few hardcore loyalists. Find a candidate that is willing and that you can manipulate. arrange for the removal of the SS team and give Trump replacements. voila.

How did that conversation go in 1963?
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Its not a government plot. its a 3 letters org plot.

Its pretty easy to do. Create a program (Jason Bourne style). Task few hardcore loyalists. Find a candidate that is willing and that you can manipulate. arrange for the removal of the SS team and give Trump replacements. voila.
    The jason bourne part is possible but not at all easy. All it takes is one guy to rat out the program. You're talking about assassinating the leading presidential candidate, not some foreign agent. Most people aren't going along with that. And how are you going to remove the SS team without raising suspicion?

I guess it's possible but if it was as easy as you say there'd be assassinations constantly.

My guess is the shooter was not as stupid as they claimed. If his marksmanship was poor in HS he could have improved it. Maybe he scouted the area and had several plans and if one was not feasible go to plan B.
    I think he probably at least discussed this with someone else.

The jason bourne part is possible but not at all easy. All it takes is one guy to rat out the program. You're talking about assassinating the leading presidential candidate, not some foreign agent. Most people aren't going along with that. And how are you going to remove the SS team without raising suspicion?

I guess it's possible but if it was as easy as you say there'd be assassinations constantly.
    Well they DID remove his SS team and put replacements. Most of the people are not in the loop. They just hate Trump because of the 24/7 hate on media. They just go along with what they are being told.
    That's how can you implement such a plot. Only a very few actually know what's going on.

You use such a program when you are desperate.. Otherwise, it would stop working because people would rat out. Also a key for this to work, is the 24/7 hate for the target.. difficult to achieve. because you need to find the idiot who will fire the shot and be unaware that he will get killed by the snipers
    Last edited by Mordan; 07-15-2024 at 06:02 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    My guess is the shooter was not as stupid as they claimed. If his marksmanship was poor in HS he could have improved it. Maybe he scouted the area and had several plans and if one was not feasible go to plan B.
    I think he probably at least discussed this with someone else.
    Yeah, his handler.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yeah, his handler.
    Definitely plausible.

Uh-oh ...

Could someone be going for a Kennedy trifecta?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Could someone be going for a Kennedy trifecta?
    They've already got one. Don't forget JFKJr.

Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

Ryan's take...

If you're not familiar with Ryan and his work, the subtext here is that the "deep state" that tried to murder Trump is the same entity that did 9/11 and killed JFK.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

We are still here with no truthful answer about 9/11. Easy solution, kill all the loose ends.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They've already got one. Don't forget JFKJr.

Surely you can't imagine that there was something "fishy" about that plane crash?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    We are still here with no truthful answer about 9/11. Easy solution, kill all the loose ends.
    In the case of Dealey Plaza, take that literally.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Surely you can't imagine that there was something "fishy" about that plane crash?
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    ...kill all the loose ends.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-15-2024 at 07:17 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another twist...

Local counter-sniper team was inside building where Trump shooter climbed on the roof and opened fire: sources

A local police counter-sniper team was stationed inside the building where attempted assassin Thomas Crooks climbed on the roof and fired on Donald Trump, law enforcement sources told The Post.

The building — the AGR International Inc. factory in Butler, Pennsylvania — was being used by local police as a “watch post” for snipers to scan for threats as the former president spoke onstage only 130 yards away, according to sources.

Cops were inside, but not on the roof during the shooting, sources said.

Crooks was able to scale the building unchallenged before firing off eight shots with an AR-style assault rifle, grazing Trump in the ear, killing one Trump supporter and wounding two others.

The revelation comes as local outlet WPXI reported the Crooks was spotted on the building 26 minutes before he opened fire — with one cop from the Beaver County Emergency Services Unit even taking a photo of the gunman before the shooting.

Law enforcement sources said it was not clear as of Monday night whether any of the local officers — who were tasked with securing the perimeter outside the Butler County Farm Show grounds — were able to warn Secret Service agents about the gunman.
    More: https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-new...s-opened-fire/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1813039563134091772

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1812995318340067533

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

If America is only an idea, then there is no need for masses of immigrants to come here since they can just create the idea in their own countries. - Random Thought from the Interwebs.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1812983353467105380

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1812970620713668636

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1812985816089829746

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1813000664337031569

I could do that all night...there are tens and thousands like that.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I could do that all night...there are tens and thousands like that.
    Thanks for posting them. I really hope people are keeping those receipts.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Almost every reply to the video pointed out the same thing. The counter-snipers flinched and ducked to a certain extent. Which is not surprising. If they are combat veterans, and you hear shots coming your way, you duck. It's automatic, and the prudent thing to do. Find your target after the shots. I am not convinced that they could fully see the shooter before he started shooting. After you hear a close shooter but you are not sure where they are, you're going to have to look over your scope and find the target with your bare eyes, for a much greater field of vision. Their reaction was one of surprise. And I am skeptical of rumors that they were communicating with superiors who denied them permission to engage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Actually, that is video of the counter-sniper flinching and moving before he actually took the shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

https://x.com/watchTENETnow/status/1812294475575857407
    Multiple sources have said that those snipers shown in the video are not the snipers that neutralized the shooter. It was the snipers on the other side of Trump, farther away from the shooter, that took him out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates...pdate-125b12c2

Sniper who took out gunman fired one round

The Secret Service sniper who neutralized the gunman fired one round and was assisted by a spotter, according to two federal law enforcement officials with knowledge of the response to the shooting.

The sniper who took out the gunman was located on the roof behind and to Trump's to his left — the square furthest to the right in the below map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jpg-rallymap-715update-feet-injured-bug-pad.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	8406
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast