Thread: Big Win For Trump At The Supremes

Big Win For Trump At The Supremes

Big Win For Trump At The Supremes

Former President Donald Trump caught a major break from the Supreme Court today in a ruling that the president has broad immunity from prosecution for acts committed while exercising the office of the president. Also today: January 6th protesters also get a big break, as the "insurrection" is downsized.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big loss for liberty.

The issue was decided wrong, IMO. He ought not be immune in a blamket fashion because the Supremes just innoculated Biden, Obama, Clinton from their crimes.

Not sure what Trumps lawyers were thinking... perhaps a shotgun approach. The matters should be based in law and facts as they apply to the law. Did Trump commit crimes? I verily doubt it. He has no motive for doing so. He has billions. He's raking it in. He has a solid family. Why would he louse that up with petty crimes as president?

SCOTUS seems to $#@! up everything to which they put their jandiced hands. Were I in Trump's position, perhaps I would have done the same play, but to me the right thing would have been to say "I'm not immune. I don't need immunity because I committed no felony, the false convictions notwithstanding."

America sure is $#@!ed up in some very dangerous ways.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Technically.... it is an even bigger retro~active win for the DIVINE RIGHT of KINGS
    and poor hapless beheaded in 1649 KYNGE CHARLES THE FIRST. It also gives BIDEN
    either a brief or mayhap a 4 year 6 month time~window to do vigorous merrie mayhem!
    After BIDEN tripped his brains out on cold meds during the ATLANTA debate, the same
    one that has generated a video clip of DJT doing a system dump into adult depends...

We need to ask this question ~~~~ "DARE WE HAND EITHER OF THESE TWO MEN THE DEGREE AND TYPE
    OF POLITICAL POWER that James the 1st & 6th of the U.K had when dealing with the Gunpowder Plotters?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    ...system dump...
    Eediot.

We need to ask this question ~~~~ "DARE WE HAND EITHER OF THESE TWO MEN THE DEGREE AND TYPE
    OF POLITICAL POWER that James the 1st & 6th of the U.K had when dealing with the Gunpowder Plotters?
    Of course we dare. We dare all things idiotic. We dare not that which is sound and sane and decent. This what we have become, and it's not just in America.

And of course, the absolute last thing we'd dare do would be to take responsibility for ourselves as free adults. Oh no no no... anything but that. This is why we put clowns into office: better that than being responsible for our own lives - our sacred liberties and the rights that evolve therefrom. We're so full of $#@!, it amazes me that we can even stand ourselves anymore, this danse macabre we're doing as the last hope for human decency in the world circles the drain. Makes me want to clear my throat.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.