Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Palestine / Anti-Israel protests at Columbia, elsewhere

Pro-Palestine / Anti-Israel protests at Columbia, elsewhere

I'm enjoying the sh*tshow

The very people who created these Marxist retards are now reaping what they've sown.

Visegrad24 is a CIA Polish Ukraine shilling account but these are good:

https://twitter.com/_/status/1782175255177437210

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/statu...70618978324991

https://twitter.com/ShmuelReichman/s...39171525587313
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-24-2024 at 07:12 PM. Reason: added original thread title to post
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A massive new anti-Israel tent city took over Columbia University on Sunday, just days after an NYPD raid cleared another intrusive encampment there and cuffed more than 100 protesters.

At least 30 tents were sprawled across the Manhattan Ivy League school’s West Lawn in front of Butler Library along with piles of food and supplies as embattled university officials struggled to contain the growing crisis.

The upheaval and threats to Jewish students have become so intolerable that a prominent rabbi at the prestigious school urged them Sunday to stay home — and university officials told them they could take classes online.

“We are looking for our demands, and we are going to continue that,” an encampment protester defiantly told The Post on Sunday. “We are here forever. We’re here as long as [it takes till] Columbia meets our demands.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/us-new...-here-forever/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

The country is on the verge of destruction.
    Values, morales, law, honor, integrity, all gone.
    It is not sustainable. The outcome is bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The country is on the verge of destruction.
    Values, morales, law, honor, integrity, all gone.
    It is not sustainable. The outcome is bleak.
    I couldn't agree more.

This summer is probably going to be a repeat of 2020. Isn't Marxism fun?

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The very people who created these Marxist retards are now reaping what they've sown.
    The Small Hat Club created a hell of a golem, didn't they?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Someone acting surprised by all this would have to be completely ignorant of history, too brainwashed to speak against what has been happening for fear of cancel culture or they really hate American people and want to see us completely fall/die off.

I couldn't agree more.

This summer is probably going to be a repeat of 2020. Isn't Marxism [and Fascism, both democrats and republicans] fun?
    fify

Don't forget to choose one come November! It's your right, and your civic duty!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Talk about poetic justice.

A Columbia University professor who has been a vocal critic of the administration’s response to the ongoing anti-Israel student protests was barred from campus Monday after he tried to lead a pro-Jewish rally at the Ivy League college.

Israel-born Shai Davidai, an assistant professor at Columbia Business School and an outspoken supporter of the Jewish state, was told that his ID had been “deactivated” — even as a massive new tent city sprang up on the Morningside Heights campus with some 200 protesters — all of whom would have had to use their Columbia IDs to get in.

He said administrators told him they banned him from campus because they could not ensure his safety.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-new...e-main-campus/

-GLP poster

The girl pictured bottom left is the daughter of a UPS exec. Three or four years ago, she killed a couple in a head on and there was major controversy over her not being held accountable in any way. Got a 200. fine.

Ilhan Omar’s daughter, Isra Hirsi, says she’s homeless, cries poverty after suspension from $90K-per-year college over anti-Israel protests

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-new...rael-protests/

-GLP poster

The most important thing about this story is that the whole younger generation is being immunized to Zionist Jews' self-victimization as a way of letting them control discourse.

Don't let the "right-wing" Israel-first fool you because they found a few crazies. They want to paint this as some kind of Jew-hating party akin to Black Lives Matter looting parties. These protests are nothing like that.

As AF pointed out, yes there's a lot of Marxists basically just taking the ideology full circle. Some day these kids will grow up though, at least most of them. It's hard to unsee the reality that you see.

What we need to do is take advantage of this energy and show them why freedom is better than Marxism. They want answers. Ron Paul saw the value of coalitions with far-leftists on certain issues.

Take away Tik Tok, spy on the Internet, try to ban protests and turn "hate speech" against them. The Marxist tools of control are being used against them. The situation is ripe to make the case that these powers should not be in anyone's hands.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    The most important thing about this story is that the whole younger generation is being immunized to Zionist Jews' self-victimization as a way of letting them control discourse.

Don't let the "right-wing" Israel-first fool you because they found a few crazies. They want to paint this as some kind of Jew-hating party akin to Black Lives Matter looting parties. These protests are nothing like that.

As AF pointed out, yes there's a lot of Marxists basically just taking the ideology full circle. Some day these kids will grow up though, at least most of them. It's hard to unsee the reality that you see.

What we need to do is take advantage of this energy and show them why freedom is better than Marxism. They want answers. Ron Paul saw the value of coalitions with far-leftists on certain issues.

Take away Tik Tok, spy on the Internet, try to ban protests and turn "hate speech" against them. The Marxist tools of control are being used against them. The situation is ripe to make the case that these powers should not be in anyone's hands.
    You are fooling yourself about these kids. They are a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You are fooling yourself about these kids. They are a lost cause.
    You are just conceding defeat. It's not easy and a majority is always preferable but an "irate, tireless minority" itself isn't useless, unless your only goal is to complain on the Internet.

You are just conceding defeat. It's not easy and a majority is always preferable but an "irate, tireless minority" itself isn't useless, unless your only goal is to complain on the Internet.
    I'm afraid I have to agree with @69360. These are brainwashed neo Marxists who are into being contrary and rebelling, rather than thoughtful, principled and capable of nuance. They aren't critical thinkers, they're NPCs. I'm fine with aligning with anyone on the left who is intelligent, like Max Blumenthal. These retards ain't that. All they do is spew woke talking points and then repeat chants like those Occupy dumbasses. I'll just add that I loathe how they always drum, too.

-GLP poster

Those kids camping out on a lawn in NYC don't give a $#@! about freedom and would never defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Owen Benjamin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WR4RBBPFRhJH

-GLP poster

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those kids camping out on a lawn in NYC don't give a $#@! about freedom and would never defend it.
    Not now, no. But they care about something and young minds change quickly. Especially when they see that lack of freedom works against them.

Not now, no. But they care about something and young minds change quickly. Especially when they see that lack of freedom works against them.
    They don't care about jack $#@!. This is a 100k a year liberal college. They are the offspring of the elite. They think it's cool to protest. They have no $#@!ing clue.

You think these kids would defend America? Think they would go to Gaza and fight the IDF? $#@! no, they would do a tik tok dance to stop the war.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Someone acting surprised by all this would have to be completely ignorant of history, too brainwashed to speak against what has been happening for fear of cancel culture or they really hate American people and want to see us completely fall/die off.
    I'll take "Fall/Die Off" for $2000 Alex.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

They don't care about jack $#@!. This is a 100k a year liberal college. They are the offspring of the elite. They think it's cool to protest. They have no $#@!ing clue.

You think these kids would defend America? Think they would go to Gaza and fight the IDF? $#@! no, they would do a tik tok dance to stop the war.
    +rep

One could probably spend all day making memes about people who agreed with, approved of, supported, encouraged or participated in Antifa and BLM protests, who are now outraged over the current protests.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    One could probably spend all day making memes about people who agreed with, approved of, supported, encouraged or participated in Antifa and BLM protests, who are now outraged over the current protests.
    All day and all night.

That's all true. This isn't about fighting in a war though. We're talking about kids who want something to perform about, and be angry about. If only some of that emotion can be channeled into fighting for the freedom that allows these kind of displays, it can be a part of their foundation.

Just like the intersectionality and anti-white stuff is part of these younger gen's foundations and they are then taking it into things like promoting DEI. A lot of these trends start from learned values in college years. And these are the exact kids who can eventually be shaping society.

I'm a bit more of a hippie libertarian than the average RPFer but I used to like the ACLU. Now look where it's gone. The freedom spirit is gone from it.

You can make fun of TikTok and everything but we are in a messaging war and that's how it's won. The statists must be rightly framed and perceived as those seeking to oppress and censor the SJWs. I actually see the potential for a rebirth of at least some spark of liberty value in some of the left, that hasn't been there since GWB/War on Terror/Iraq. Clearly it's not reliable but few things are and I'll take those years versus the complete complicity and submission that came during the First Black President years.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 04-22-2024 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Many of them share a tribal identity in common, one that very coincidentally isn't white. But no, their tribe can never be the oppressor in their oppressor/victim model - that is pure hate to even so as suggest such a thing.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 04-22-2024 at 11:25 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Agreed, they're not exactly low-hanging fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

That's all true. This isn't about fighting in a war though. We're talking about kids who want something to perform about, and be angry about. If only some of that emotion can be channeled into fighting for the freedom that allows these kind of displays, it can be a part of their foundation.

Just like the intersectionality and anti-white stuff is part of these younger gen's foundations and they are then taking it into things like promoting DEI. A lot of these trends start from learned values in college years. And these are the exact kids who can eventually be shaping society.

I'm a bit more of a hippie libertarian than the average RPFer but I used to like the ACLU. Now look where it's gone. The freedom spirit is gone from it.

You can make fun of TikTok and everything but we are in a messaging war and that's how it's won. The statists must be rightly framed and perceived as those seeking to oppress and censor the SJWs. I actually see the potential for a rebirth of at least some spark of liberty value in some of the left, that hasn't been there since GWB/War on Terror/Iraq. Clearly it's not reliable but few things are and I'll take those years versus the complete complicity and submission that came during the First Black President years.
    I do understand what you're saying and when the UN (who they full because global government/citizen of the world and "human rights"), just a couple of days ago, refused to bring Palestine in as a member and my hope was the retards would wake the f up about the UN.

-GLP poster

These kids hate freedom. You are wasting your time.

These kids hate freedom. You are wasting your time.
    They're learning to appreciate it...

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...91321431318550

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-23-2024 at 08:45 AM.

They're learning to appreciate it...

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...91321431318550

Yeah you still don't get it. One side wants to force you support and fund Israel, the other wants to force you to support and fund Hamas. Neither cares about freedom for people in America.

Yeah you still don't get it. One side wants to force you support and fund Israel, the other wants to force you to support and fund Hamas. Neither cares about freedom for people in America.
    Yeah, I get that. I also get that Israel created Hamas, and we only have their word for it that Israel lost control of it. Assume that they didn't, and suddenly you see that all this money's going to the same place.

Even the most ardent morons, however, can learn to appreciate liberty after it's taken away from them.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-23-2024 at 10:38 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast