Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Massie: This Summer Trump’s ‘Indictments Are Going to Ripen into Convictions’

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    #ThirdRateGrandstander

#DefenderOfLiberty
    That was after school shootings, as I recall. Yeah, one of the reasons I have said that Trump wouldn't know the Constitution if it hit him up side the head. Not good, for sure. But, at this point, I don't think he is evil like the rest of the SOBs. I could be wrong. And yes, typically, he wouldn't be anyone I would consider, but given the state our country is in right now, I am going to vote for the person who will not start anymore wars, and hopefully, get us out of the ones we are in, get us out of even some of the world government organizations, etc. Sad, I know. But, our country is in really deep crapola. I wish someone like Rand or Massie was running, but they aren't.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-10-2024 at 03:32 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Indications also point to a delusional state. Your delusional state. Do you believe those indications too?
    Which delusions were you suffering when you supported a Johnson/Weld candidacy? You know, Bill Weld who was the co-chair of the Council on Foreign Relations task force to create a North American Union.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-10-2024 at 03:31 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I believe you in that you support Trump because you like to see people and institutions you don't like hurt. But once they're hurt, then what? What is Trump actually accomplishing?.
    WHAT? Get rid of MANY federal cabinets and replace them at the federal level, WITH NOTHING! Most of those cabinets are not constitutional, anyway. If you are referring to things like the Paris Climate Accord, again, replace it with NOTHING.

I would venture to say, and it is a low number, that at least 80 percent of the federal government should be dismissed. Come on, if you are a Ron Paul supporter, you should know that. If the states or localities want to pick up some of that, it is up to them. The remainder should be left to the People.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-10-2024 at 03:42 AM.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    WHAT? Get rid of MANY federal cabinets and replace them at the federal level, WITH NOTHING! Most of those cabinets are not constitutional, anyway. If you are referring to things like the Paris Climate Accord, again, replace it with NOTHING.

I would venture to say, and it is a low number, that at least 80 percent of the federal government should be dismissed. Come on, if you are a Ron Paul supporter, you should know that. If the states or localities want to pick up some of that, it is up to them. The remainder should be left to the People.
    When did Trump accomplish that?

When did Trump try to accomplish that?

When did Trump even talk about trying to accomplish that?

Instead of obsessing over beating that Johnson-Weld horse which was dead on arrival anyway, why don't you try taking a realistic look at what your orange god really did do in the real world?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump was one of favorite financially Irresponsible Prez of all-time. Just saying

Instead of obsessing over beating that Johnson-Weld horse which was dead on arrival anyway, why don't you try taking a realistic look at what your orange god really did do in the real world?
    I can't speak for LE but I have listed those things.

Each time I have, those reason were ignored.

Trump has not said he would do this, this was Biden just two days ago.

Biden responded, “Absolutely. Look, I, along with Dianne Feinstein, passed the first limitation on assault weapons and the number of bullets that could be in a rifle. The idea anybody needs 100 rounds in a rifle, in an AR-15, I was out in Uvalde. I met with every one of those families. I spent four hours with them. I looked at the pain in their faces. I saw what they felt. I could feel it. And the idea that — and his phrase [in] another context where there was a mass shooting, I think it was in El Paso, he said — they said, what to do about it, and he said, just get over it, you’ve got to get over it, the idea we don’t have background checks for anybody purchasing a weapon, the idea that we’re going to be in a position where he says that — he famously told the NRA that, don’t worry, no one’s going to touch your guns if I — from the very beginning, I used to teach the Second Amendment in law school, from the very beginning, there were limitations. You couldn’t own a cannon. You couldn’t — you could own a rifle or a gun, but there were certain things you couldn’t do. They weren’t weapons of war. And so, look, we passed the first major gun legislation in over 30 years when we passed the law that we recently passed that outlaws weapons that are made that you can’t trace and so on and so forth. And — but it’s not enough. I think we have to do more, and I am absolutely committed. And I’ve asked the Congress, and if I get a Congress and get re-elected, we’re going to do it again. We’re going to make sure we eliminate these weapons.”
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

When did Trump accomplish that?

When did Trump try to accomplish that?

When did Trump even talk about trying to accomplish that?

I remember him at the beginning talking about it. Did he do it? No. He got rid of as many as Ron Paul did. Come on. You know as well as I do that at this point, they would off anyone that even got close to it. Our federal government is way too far gone, in my opinion.

Now, as far as what Trump actually accomplished. I wish he could have gotten more done, for sure, but he did more good things than probably any President in my lifetime. For example, didn’t start any new wars, got us out of the Paris Climate Accord, spoke about our government shouldn’t be overthrowing other nations and putting in our puppets, stopped being a total chump in paying for other countries defense, etc, talked about the need to get out of NATO and a variety of other international agreements, did more than just talk about our borders being overrun, etc. And if you recall, the establishment was holding hearings to try to oust him pretty much from the very beginning. Was he my first choice? HELL. NO! Rand was that. But, after Rand killed himself in the race, Trump was by far the next best choice. You should well know that any of the front runners have already sold us out, and were chosen to give us the illusion that we are making a choice. Trump may have been another. Don’t know. But given what they are still doing to him, I am thinking probably not. When he ran, I thought that maybe, just maybe, his name recognition might get around what
    has been going on in politics especially at that level for a long time.

So, point is, he certainly wasn’t anything resembling perfect, but I didn’t believe he was sold out like the others, had the best stances on a variety of issues than anyone who had a chance in hell of winning, because of his big name, than anyone in a long time. I am glad I voted for him and if given the chance, I would do it all over again. As far as getting whole agencies dissolved, like they should be, he was able to get rid of as many as Ron, Rand and Thomas.

And none of them supported doing away with our country, its Constitution and rolling us into a North American Union, as the guy you most fervently supported, while running all over the forum harassing anyone who didn’t compare Trump to the devil.

So, that sir, is my answer to your question.
    ================

Now, as far as what Trump actually accomplished. I wish he could have gotten more done, for sure, but he did more good things than probably any President in my lifetime. For example, didn’t start any new wars...
    The entire world temporarily put off wars in order to globalize the plandemic. There is the M(ilitary)IC and the M(edical)IC, the latter being the agenda to gauge citizen compliance, and to transfer wealth to the most corrupt pharmaceutical corporations. And it worked.

did more than just talk about our borders being overrun, etc.
    There is nothing wrong with the border - other than the fact (that is never mentioned by Trump, or either party for that matter) that Fed.gov is funding the human trafficking with tax dollars. Once the funding stops, the border would return to normal, and there would not be all of this screaming and hollering for Police-State "solutions".

As far as getting whole agencies dissolved, like they should be, he was able to get rid of as many as Ron, Rand and Thomas.
    In fact, Trump created out of thin air yet another enormous federal one called "Operation Warp Speed", something no true conservative would ever do.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    In fact, Trump created out of thin air yet another enormous federal one called "Operation Warp Speed", something no true conservative would ever do.
    Isn't interesting how little publicity the U.S.S.F. gets, big and expensive as it is?

A Space Force. He hexed the Pentagon. Doesn't that just sound evil?

When I read the Book of Revelation when I was young, I wondered how so many people could support what the antichrist would stand for. Now I get it. He will make a good first impression, after which people will go into "don't confuse me with facts I've made up my mind" mode. They'll be too stubborn and proud to even look at new evidence that they might have been wrong.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-21-2024 at 09:17 AM.

The entire world temporarily put off wars in order to globalize the plandemic. There is the M(ilitary)IC and the M(edical)IC, the latter being the agenda to gauge citizen compliance, and to transfer wealth to the most corrupt pharmaceutical corporations. And it worked.
    I agree the country had a lot of people who were compliant, trusting and devoid of much independent research. Fortunately, I was not one of them. You?

There is nothing wrong with the border - other than the fact (that is never mentioned by Trump, or either party for that matter) that Fed.gov is funding the human trafficking with tax dollars. Once the funding stops, the border would return to normal, and there would not be all of this screaming and hollering for Police-State "solutions".
    It is not a police state to have borders. If you are referencing the welfare state, I agree with you that this should be immediately stopped. A President doesn’t have that authority though.

Agreed. The man wouldn’t know the Constitution if it hit him upside the head. It is very sad that this is where our country is, but it is. Frankly, I wish Texas would secede from the union. I think at this point, our federal government is way too far gone for anything to be turned around. But given this has not happened and probably never will, I am going to vote for the person that I believe will do the least destruction. Sad, I know.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 04-21-2024 at 08:06 PM.
    ================

Isn't interesting how little publicity the U.S.S.F. gets, big and expensive as it is?

A Space Force. He hexed the Pentagon. Doesn't that just sound evil?

When I read the Book of Revelation when I was young, I wondered how so many people could support what the antichrist would stand for. Now I get it. He will make a good first impression, after which people will go into "don't confuse me with facts I've made up my mind" mode. They'll be too stubborn and proud to even look at new evidence that they might have been wrong.
    And yet, you supported the folks wanting to completely sell us out to a North American Union.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nope, he's lying.
    The cases against Trump are all preposterous lies, especially the Stormy Daniel garbage.
    And he fails to show any serious interest in the debt when he does things like voting to raise the debt ceiling.
    He's not interested in holding the left to account for their crimes, he's just interested in helping McConnell and the RINOs stop Trump.
    He called out the ones using this tactic. "The lawsuit itself is ridiculous, but the underlying facts aren’t disputed, and I think people are going to kind of recoil from that when all that stuff starts coming out this summer."

He's not the one lying here.
    btw Which time did Massie vote for the increase in the debt ceiling.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 04-21-2024 at 09:09 PM.
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Trump was one of favorite financially Irresponsible Prez of all-time. Just saying
    Mine too. The way he fell for the covid scam which ruined the economy and was the starting point for the sky high inflation was fantastic.
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    He called out the ones using this tactic. "The lawsuit itself is ridiculous, but the underlying facts aren’t disputed, and I think people are going to kind of recoil from that when all that stuff starts coming out this summer."

He's not the one lying here.
    Yes, that quote is a lie, the underlying facts are in dispute, the so called facts are a bunch of lies.

btw Which time did Massie vote for the increase in the debt ceiling.
    Massie’s ‘yes’ vote key to passing of debt limit bill

https://linknky.com/politics/2023/06...bt-limit-bill/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, that quote is a lie, the underlying facts are in dispute, the so called facts are a bunch of lies.
    No, that quote is not a lie. The non Trump part of the swamp is full of false accusations like the BS rape charge on that crazy women. He still lost that one. That's part of Massies point.

Massie’s ‘yes’ vote key to passing of debt limit bill

https://linknky.com/politics/2023/06...bt-limit-bill/
    That was a rules committee vote and not the actual vote. We all know that Massie put in a stipulation that could have cut spending.

Let me guess the following is a lie too -
    Massie said, “You know, the main thing I hear from people back home is they're mad that nobody’s held accountable in Washington DC. I think we need to hold Trump accountable. He didn’t build the wall. He didn’t get Mexico to pay for it. He ran up 7.8 trillion in dollars of debt. He fumbled the repeal of Obamacare. There’s so many missed promises. He gave a commendation award to Dr. Fauci, after he shut down our country and hasn’t held anybody at the FDA or the CDC responsible. so, you know, let’s hold that guy accountable.”

No, that quote is not a lie. The non Trump part of the swamp is full of false accusations like the BS rape charge on that crazy women. He still lost that one. That's part of Massies point.
    Massie said the underlying facts were not in dispute, that's a lie claiming Trump did what he is accused of, he just says the cases against him for the supposed deeds are ridiculous.

That was a rules committee vote and not the actual vote.
    Makes no difference, he could have stopped it but didn't, knowing full well it would pass if it got out of committee.

We all know that Massie put in a stipulation that could have cut spending.
    Knowing full well it wouldn't.

Let me guess the following is a lie too -
    Massie said, “You know, the main thing I hear from people back home is they're mad that nobody’s held accountable in Washington DC. I think we need to hold Trump accountable. He didn’t build the wall.
    Lie, Trump built as much wall as he could in spite of Massie helping to try to stop him.

He didn’t get Mexico to pay for it.
    Lie, he put tariffs on Mexico and he improved the terms of NAFTA (including a sunset provision), he made Mexico spend money to secure the border with their troops from their side, he did as much as he could to make Mexico pay for it.

He ran up 7.8 trillion in dollars of debt.
    Congress did that by veto proof margins, Trump's part in it was minimal.
    Maybe we should hold Massie accountable for being the deciding vote to allow the debt ceiling to be raised.

He fumbled the repeal of Obamacare.
    Lie, McCain personally torpedoed the repeal.

There’s so many missed promises. He gave a commendation award to Dr. Fauci, after he shut down our country and hasn’t held anybody at the FDA or the CDC responsible. so, you know, let’s hold that guy accountable.”
    And Trump is not being held accountable for any of his minimal part in that (which he resisted as much as he could in an election year where he was being blamed for every death).
    "Holding Trump accountable" using false charges in what Massie admits are ridiculous cases only further undermines the rule of law and empowers the system to destroy anyone who does as much or more than Trump did to change things.
    Massie is either a fool or a liar and fraud who thinks we are fools.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-21-2024 at 11:26 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Massie said the underlying facts were not in dispute, that's a lie claiming Trump did what he is accused of, he just says the cases against him for the supposed deeds are ridiculous.
    On some of the cases, yes.

Makes no difference, he could have stopped it but didn't, knowing full well it would pass if it got out of committee.
    No he could not have stopped it. It's not about his philosophy

Knowing full well it wouldn't.
    Make something else up*

Lie, Trump built as much wall as he could in spite of Massie helping to try to stop him.
    * And right on time you make something up

Lie, he put tariffs on Mexico and he improved the terms of NAFTA (including a sunset provision), he made Mexico spend money to secure the border with their troops from their side, he did as much as he could to make Mexico pay for it.
    "As much as he could" lol Thank you for pointing out the fact Trump once again wrote a check with his mouth. And what Massie said was true.

Congress did that by veto proof margins, Trump's part in it was minimal.
    Maybe we should hold Massie accountable for being the deciding vote to allow the debt ceiling to be raised.
    Massie didn't fall for the covid scam that caused businesses to close, and the sky high inflation that came with Trumps handouts. Massie wasn't the deciding vote. Keep repeating that all you want, it isn't true. Even McConnell saw through Trump incompetence on the budget saying Trump isn't offering enough guidance to Congress.
    That big spending blowhard said he'd get rid of the debt in 8 years. LMAO probably Trumps biggest LIE
    https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...bt-in-8-years/

Lie, McCain personally torpedoed the repeal.
    No doubt McCain didn't help. Why do you think that happened? Couldn't be because King George alienated McCain and others? Again Trump LIED and was writing a check with his mouth

And Trump is not being held accountable for any of his minimal part in that (which he resisted as much as he could in an election year where he was being blamed for every death).
    "Holding Trump accountable" using false charges in what Massie admits are ridiculous cases only further undermines the rule of law and empowers the system to destroy anyone who does as much or more than Trump did to change things.
    Trump dug his own grave and Massie honestly points it out. But you keep defending that big spending, lying sack of garbage who ruined the economy and pushed the covid scam. Now you're thinking.

Massie is either a fool or a liar and fraud who thinks we are fools.
    Anyone who thinks this is either a fool or a liar and a fraud.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 04-21-2024 at 11:43 PM.

On some of the cases, yes.
    False, and he is saying in all cases.

No he could not have stopped it. It's not about his philosophy
    He was the deciding vote, he could have voted no and killed it in committee.

Make something else up*
    He's been in Congress long enough to know.
    Everyone knows.

* And right on time you make something up
    Do you think people can't remember or can't use a search engine?
    Last week, with a 53-36 vote (59.6 percent), the U.S. Senate failed to get the two-thirds necessary to override President Trump’s veto of a resolution reversing his February 15 “national emergency” declaration. That declaration, coming after Trump failed to force Congress to pay billions for his “border wall” demands, would take more than $6 billion from the Defense Department budget and Treasury seized-asset funds, and plow it into border wall construction.
    A quick rundown:

• 2019 started with much of the U.S. government “shut down” because Congress would not pass a budget giving Trump the $5.7 billion he wanted for his border wall.
    • Finally, after a 35-day shutdown, Trump caved and signed a budget with far less wall funding.
    • On February 15, using power he claimed that the 1976 National Emergencies Act gives him, Trump declared an “emergency” at the border requiring him to move money out of defense accounts and into wall-building.
    • Court challenges to this emergency declaration are ongoing. In July, the Supreme Court allowed wall-building to proceed while judicial deliberations continue. In mid-October, though, a federal judge in El Paso froze much of the Defense Department money.

The National Emergencies Act gives Congress the ability to challenge the emergency declaration every six months, by passing a joint resolution. A 1983 Supreme Court decision allows the President to veto this resolution; the emergency declaration would then remain in place unless two thirds of both houses of Congress vote to override the presidential veto.
    Twice now—in February-March and September-October—Congress has passed joint resolutions to take down Trump’s emergency declaration. Both times, Trump has vetoed the resolutions. Both times, a strong majority, but not the necessary two-thirds, has voted to override the veto.

Thomas Massie (R-Kentucky, voted “yes” three times)

https://adamisacson.com/the-26-repub...all-emergency/
    "As much as he could" lol Thank you for pointing out the fact Trump once again wrote a check with his mouth. And what Massie said was true.
    It was false, the wall was built and Mexico did pay us in several ways.

Massie didn't fall for the covid scam that caused businesses to close, and the sky high inflation that came with Trumps handouts. Massie wasn't the deciding vote. Keep repeating that all you want, it isn't true. Even McConnell saw through Trump incompetence on the budget saying Trump isn't offering enough guidance to Congress.
    That big spending blowhard said he'd get rid of the debt in 8 years. LMAO probably Trumps biggest LIE
    https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...bt-in-8-years/
    Massie was the deciding vote to let it out of committee.

No doubt McCain didn't help. Why do you think that happened? Couldn't be because King George alienated McCain and others? Again Trump LIED and was writing a check with his mouth
    Utter trash.
    McCain did it to destroy America, like everything else he did since he sold out to the ChiComs in that Vietnamese prison camp.
    Trump did everything a President could do to repeal it and he did hamstring it by getting rid of the mandate.
    Massie is lying and he knows it when he blames Trump for the failure to repeal it.

Trump dug his own grave and Massie honestly points it out. But you keep defending that big spending, lying sack of garbage who ruined the economy and pushed the covid scam. Now you're thinking.
    Trump did not dig his own grave, nor was he the one who ruined the economy or pushed covid.
    The people attacking him and whom Massie is supporting in their attacks on Trump did all that.

Anyone who thinks this is either a fool or a liar and a fraud.
    That doesn't work when the lies coming out of Massie are so blatant.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

False, and he is saying in all cases.
    Incorrect, he is saying it in general terms in some cases.

He was the deciding vote, he could have voted no and killed it in committee.
    You keep repeating this same old nonsense.

“My interest in being on this committee was not to imprint my ideology. I think that is an inappropriate use of the Rules Committee,” Massie said Tuesday afternoon as the committee considered the agreement reached by McCarthy and President Joe Biden over the weekend. “I anticipate voting for this rule and when people want to express their ideology, the floor of the House on the actual final passage of the bill is the place to do that.”

Do you think people can't remember or can't use a search engine?
    Do you think the Constitution and Presidential powers not matter?
    “The appropriations process belongs within Congress according to the Constitution”

It was false, the wall was built and Mexico did pay us in several ways.
    How much was built AND is effective? Texas is doing it because Trump hung that state out to dry.

Massie was the deciding vote to let it out of committee.
    Thank you for acknowledging it was out of committee.

Utter trash.
    McCain did it to destroy America, like everything else he did since he sold out to the ChiComs in that Vietnamese prison camp.
    Trump did everything a President could do to repeal it and he did hamstring it by getting rid of the mandate.
    Massie is lying and he knows it when he blames Trump for the failure to repeal it.
    Agree with everything you said about McCain. If Trump was doing so good on the repeal why is it that ONE vote stopped him? He wrote a check with his mouth again.

Trump did not dig his own grave, nor was he the one who ruined the economy or pushed covid.
    The people attacking him and whom Massie is supporting in their attacks on Trump did all that.
    lol The covid scam was Trumps undoing. He fell for it lock, stock, and barrel. "Here's some money to get you through"
    RFK Jr would not have fell for it

That doesn't work when the lies coming out of Massie are so blatant.
    Massies not the one lying here. But you keep bowing down to King George all you want.

Incorrect, he is saying it in general terms in some cases.
    Wrong, he made no such statement.
    And all of the cases are lies.

You keep repeating this same old nonsense.

“My interest in being on this committee was not to imprint my ideology. I think that is an inappropriate use of the Rules Committee,” Massie said Tuesday afternoon as the committee considered the agreement reached by McCarthy and President Joe Biden over the weekend. “I anticipate voting for this rule and when people want to express their ideology, the floor of the House on the actual final passage of the bill is the place to do that.”
    I think that is an inappropriate use of the Rules Committee
    Bunk and he knows it.
    It's a RINO style excuse to let the enemy spend as much as they want while claiming to oppose it.
    There is no inappropriate way to stop excessive spending that is impoverishing the people and destroying the country.
    He's a virtue signalling sell out.

Do you think the Constitution and Presidential powers not matter?
    “The appropriations process belongs within Congress according to the Constitution”
    That's bunk and he knows it.
    Congress passed a budget allocating money for national defense, Congress also passed laws allowing the President to exercise his control of the executive branch and and use DoD funds for national defense purposes in emergencies, the border invasion is an invasion and Trump used the laws to fund its defense.
    It's another RINO style warping of principles to frustrate actually doing their duty to defend the nation against invasion.

How much was built AND is effective? Texas is doing it because Trump hung that state out to dry.
    Quite a bit, as much as he could get done in spite of Massie and the others who tried to stop him.
    Texas is doing it because Biden put a stop to the ongoing construction after stealing the election.

Thank you for acknowledging it was out of committee.
    I always did, it doesn't change a thing.
    As soon as it got out of committee it was going to pass.
    The only time there was a chance to stop it was in committee and Massie made up nonexistent concerns about using committee power in order to help pass it.

Agree with everything you said about McCain. If Trump was doing so good on the repeal why is it that ONE vote stopped him? He wrote a check with his mouth again.
    The fact it got that close was a nigh miracle Trump pulled off.
    The RINOs never wanted it repealed.
    Trump kept his part of the promise and did pull the teeth of the mandate.
    Massie is a vile little liar to blame Trump for the failure of the repeal.

lol The covid scam was Trumps undoing. He fell for it lock, stock, and barrel. "Here's some money to get you through"
    RFK Jr would not have fell for it
    RFK DID fall for it, he praised the lockdowns and all of the politicians implementing them.
    He resisted far less than Trump did, he even forced people visiting his home to show proof of vaccination or negative results from one of the fake test kits.

Massies not the one lying here. But you keep bowing down to King George all you want.
    Everyone can see Massie is a liar.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bunk and he knows it.
    It's a RINO style excuse to let the enemy spend as much as they want while claiming to oppose it.
    There is no inappropriate way to stop excessive spending that is impoverishing the people and destroying the country.

Congress passed a budget allocating money for national defense, Congress also passed laws allowing the President to exercise his control of the executive branch and and use DoD funds for national defense purposes in emergencies, the border invasion is an invasion and Trump used the laws to fund its defense.
    It's another RINO style warping of principles to frustrate actually doing their duty to defend the nation against invasion.

Quite a bit, as much as he could get done in spite of Massie and the others who tried to stop him.
    Texas is doing it because Biden put a stop to the ongoing construction after stealing the election.

The only time there was a chance to stop it was in committee and Massie made up nonexistent concerns about using committee power in order to help pass it.

RFK DID fall for it, he praised the lockdowns and all of the politicians implementing them.
    He resisted far less than Trump did, he even forced people visiting his home to show proof of vaccination or negative results from one of the fake test kits.

You need to figure out who your next hero is going to be. Even if Trump wins 24, he only has 4 years. You seem infatuated with this guy so you might fall into a state of depression in a few years. With the elevated platform you put Trump on, who could ever fill his shoes?

And yet, you supported the folks wanting to completely sell us out to a North American Union.
    Am I still kissing their asses years later?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    You need to figure out who your next hero is going to be. Even if Trump wins 24, he only has 4 years. You seem infatuated with this guy so you might fall into a state of depression in a few years. With the elevated platform you put Trump on, who could ever fill his shoes?
    He reached the foaming at the mouth stage. It's incurable at this point.

Trump and his MIC cronies count on people just like you. Most Amerikans are too stoopid, or simply prefer to ignore, the very root problem, and would rather spend spend spend to ensure their own enslavement.

The root problem was never discussed, which leaves people more inclined to choose-a-side based on emotion rather than fiscally-responsible and pro-liberty solutions.

As long as the federal government continues to fund the NGO's and DHS on the tax payer dime, the people will scream for more and bigger Walls and government Police-State solutions.

Per the article:

Catholic Charities, Jewish Family Council, [and] the Lutherans [which] are involved. What they do is they go to the border and take these asylum seekers from the Department of Homeland Security, [DHS]. They’re paid by DHS to provide aid. So there’s an incentive to bring in more people.

Catholic Charities USA is just one of a host of NGOs, a network funded by tax dollars and other donors, that funnels and settles illegal immigrants in the country. Of course, the UN also has its tentacles in, brazenly giving out debit cards loaded with hundreds of pesos a month to support the illegals along their march to the border, all while being funded by, you guessed it, U.S. taxpayers. We’re paying for our own demise.

At the same time, we as a country are paying for the invasion ourselves.

We cannot stop an invasion of illegal immigration while paying for it to continue.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...ration-crisis/

Wrong he made correct statements. The cases are political

Bunk and he knows it.
    The only bunk here is you thinking you're a mind reader. The only sellout here is you by supporting Trumps big spending and war mongering.

The bunk here is you thinking this is an emergency situation and that King George can do what he wants..

Except Massie wasn't trying to stop him. Texas is doing it because trump fell short yet again.

Except he cannot stop it in committee. We've been over this. Again, “My interest in being on this committee was not to imprint my ideology. I think that is an inappropriate use of the Rules Committee,” Massie said Tuesday afternoon as the committee considered the agreement reached by McCarthy and President Joe Biden over the weekend. “I anticipate voting for this rule and when people want to express their ideology, the floor of the House on the actual final passage of the bill is the place to do that.”

Yet again Trump wrote a check with his mouth. The only thing vile here are your despicable posts blaming Massie for Trumps failures.

Bald faced lie. "Mr Kennedy added that the party was for his wife’s friends in the entertainment industry and that he didn’t know what the invitation had said until the day of the party."

Only a sellout to King George would say so. He's not the liar here and I just proved it.

Trump and his MIC cronies count on people just like you. Most Amerikans are too stoopid, or simply prefer to ignore, the very root problem, and would rather spend spend spend to ensure their own enslavement.
    You support the dissolution of America and its culture and Constitution through unlimited migration of anti-liberty barbarians.
    Nobody cares what you make up to support it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Same nonsense as before
    Bald faced lie. "Mr Kennedy added that the party was for his wife’s friends in the entertainment industry and that he didn’t know what the invitation had said until the day of the party."
    Yes, that is a bald faced lie Kennedy told when he was exposed.
    His support for the lockdowns and those pushing them shows there is no reason we should believe him. (in addition to the fact he's a far left lunatic and a Kennedy)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...in addition to the fact he's a far left lunatic...
    So is Trump. Always was. And you love him for it.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You support the dissolution of America and its culture and Constitution through unlimited migration of anti-liberty barbarians.
    Nobody cares what you make up to support it.

Rather than to demand stop funding the NGO's and DHS which facilitates the transportation, you support growing the MIC, the eradication of the Bill of Rights and more tax dollars paying for it all. Your parents must not have taught you simple, basic economics.

Yes, that is a bald faced lie Kennedy told when he was exposed.
    No, he's not the one lying here. Again, he wasn't the one requiring masks

His support for the lockdowns and those pushing them shows there is no reason we should believe him. (in addition to the fact he's a far left lunatic and a Kennedy)
    You are confusing RFK JR with the big spending, war monger, Trump

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast