For the last few weeks, I have been working on a project to get a Ron Paul DVD made that we can distribute in Iowa. This DVD will come in a regular box case with a full color cover and full color printing on the disc. It is being professionally done in a factory and so will look just like a DVD you would get from the store. The title is "The revolution has begun".

Once people hear the Ron Paul message, they get hooked. Ron Paul on video is an incredibly powerful thing. Distributing this many DVDs has the potential to win us the straw poll here in Iowa. In fact, it is the main focus of the DVD. The Iowa straw poll is one of the most significant political events that happens in America. So significant that it gets worldwide media coverage. Whoever wins the Iowa straw poll usually goes on to win the caucus and since Iowa is one of the first states to hold their caucus (a.k.a. primary), it has a lot of weight.

I have had video editors working on putting individual segments together and now, this weekend, we will be assembling the final cut. We may send this off to the factory as early as Monday. So far, someone on ronpaulforums has donated $10,000. This is enough money to do about 13,000 DVDs but I would really like to hit the target of 30,000. If you want to get a lot of bang for your buck on the campaign, please consider donating to the cause. There may only be a few days left and I will just take it to the factory with whatever money I have so be aware of the urgency here.

Donations can be sent to the following paypal account:
jhenderson99@gmail.com

Jeff Lins
Assistant Organizer for Des Moines, IA meetup group
gigaplex08@gmail.com