Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday RPF - Five Years Old ! (Thanks Josh)

WooHoo! I love this place!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    happy birthday, now go drink some not so cocoa cpac rpf folks will get it
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Birthday, RPF!

Thank you so much for creating this awesome forum, Josh! Please never close it down! I'd be lost...
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Thanks to Josh for the birthday +rep ~hugs~
    wait..what?....i thought i was the only one to get a +rep...

j/k

thanks again big guy...

btw...does RPFs age in human years, dog years, or other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What was the site like five years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by DerailingDaTrain View Post
    What was the site like five years ago?
    It had a different paint job. Anyone got a screen shot?

Happy Birthday RPF!

Mahalo all!

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    It had a different paint job. Anyone got a screen shot?

Happy Birthday RPF!

Mahalo all!
    That, and fewer subforums, and several banned members were around causing trouble.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Congrats on the five year birthday. Is the domain renewed now? How about moving away from SOPA loving godaddy?

oh yeah-Zum geburtstag viel gluck!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    happy birthday, now go drink some not so cocoa cpac rpf folks will get it
    Have a tootsie roll while you're at it
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

seems like only yesterday that we were just getting out of diapers and going to the potty like a big kid.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    When I was in Dc for VVS, I was pretty sure I saw some people still wandering around the hotel raging about tootsie rolls.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

nvm
    Last edited by Danke; 05-11-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post

Good night and Happy 5th Birthday Ron Paul Forums !

Quote Originally Posted by huckans View Post
    Not sure if this has already been posted! Thank you Josh Lowry, did you ever think that five years later it would still be going strong?!
    Well of course he did. This was suppose to be the time when we RE-ELECT Ron Paul as president of the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Well of course he did. This was suppose to be the time when we RE-ELECT Ron Paul as president of the USA!
    That, and he's a CIA agent gathering intel on all of us. (don't tell him I revealed his secret)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12