Thread: Any live blogs from Michigan tonight?

Any live blogs from Michigan tonight?

Please........................... How about a report?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are pathetically in love with Ron Paul, aren't we?

I admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    We are pathetically in love with Ron Paul, aren't we?

I admit it.
    Its better than a baseball game!

I feel like calling the hotel

and asking if the Paulites showed up in force?

No live blogs, but here's a little bit of news. Sounds like a pretty big shenanigan tonight...after all, RUDY will be there. LOL.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0343/1001/NEWS

From the meetups there RP arrives today late afternoon, then tomorrow morning he talks at a breakfast ($100/head for the repub coffers I think). Then I think he's off to Chicago. Hopefully there will be lots of pictures and video.
    Michigan - Congressional District 1

And don't forget the live streaming. You can get there from the campaign website www.ronpaul2008.com. Starts at 4pm eastern time.

After some perusing

thru the Michigan meetups it seems many have committed to go. Thats just Michigan. I am now assured the Ron Force is there. I hope ole Saul sh*ts his pants.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    -deleted-
    Last edited by EvanVolm; 11-07-2012 at 03:33 AM.

I don't think that was part of the program.

Nope, the live stream is just for in Chicago tomorrow.

On another note, I wonder how crazy the Ron Paul Pub Crawl is. It was supposed to start around 7 or so after the Chicago Ron Paul meetup got done handing out flyers. With that many people coming from Michigan, plus all of Illinois, it has to be crazy up there right now.

They arrived. LOL

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0322/1001/news

Republicans descend on Mackinac Island

MACKINAC ISLAND - Michigan Republicans convened Friday on Mackinac Island amidst a sea of Ron Paul supporters. Paul, a Texas congressman and one of seven GOP presidential hopefuls attending the biennial state Republican leadership conference, unexpectedly recruited supporters who lined the docks at the Lake Huron island's harbor and swarmed the Grand Hotel.

The large following in Mackinac is especially sweet for Paul because state GOP Chairman Saul Anuzis tried to get him removed from televised debates because of views that run counter to most Republicans. "This will be a test for us," Paul said earlier Friday in an interview with the Detroit Free Press editorial board.

In contrast, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani had fewer visible supporters at the conference, but created a buzz merely by getting on one of the ferries to the island in mid-afternoon.
    Last edited by Johnnybags; 09-22-2007 at 06:25 AM.