Thread: Ron Paul DVDs - Now $0.25 Each

Ron Paul DVDs - Now $0.25 Each

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately, since the 5th of February, DVD orders have slowed. Hoping that Ron Paul supporters haven't lost hope, and hoping that they still understand that it's the message of freedom and liberty that's important, and not the man himself... we have decided to take a loss on our end, in hopes that we can stimulate supporters around the country (and globe) to take courage, and try like never before to get the message out. We have thousands of DVDs on hand, and the last place we want them sent to is the dump. Ron Paul may or may not win the Republican nomination. Like he says, however, "it's not over till it's over". Honestly, it doesn't matter how the dust settles. He has permanently changed literally hundreds of thousands of people for the better, by standing up for what we believe in. We have been educated on the proper role of government, and the importance of the right to life, liberty and property. We will never give up, even if some do. When I feel a bit discouraged in our fight for freedom, my mind reflects back to a quote by Mark Twain, and it gives me strength:

"In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for it costs nothing to be a patriot."
    Oh, please... let us be like the patriot described in the verse above. Our children will thank us. Our grandchildren will thank us. And, many generations to come will thank us, and look back in awe on the time in U.S. history when we the people took back what was rightfully ours in the first place.

Ron Paul DVDs, from www.RonPaulDVD.com, are now just 25¢ each, plus postage and fees. Some of you may have noticed the new order page, that allows you to figure the exact cost on the exact quantity of discs you would like to order. If you experience any difficulty using the new checkout method, don't hesitate to contact me via phone or e-mail.

Keep at it. Anything worth having, is worth fighting for.

Your Friend in Liberty,

Nate Jones
    208-904-0938
    New Plymouth, ID
    www.RonPaulDVD.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So how many of these do you have left in stock?

Do you think local libraries would accept these as donations and make them available for checkout, or would they just say thanks and throw them away?

At the moment (2-12-08, 9:45pm MST), about...

7,196 of DISC 4
    9,100 of DISC 3
    (About) 3,000 of DISC 2
    (About) 3,500 of DISC 1

I've not counted all of the discs left, but I believe this should be fairly close.

No idea, but donating a few to your local library is a great idea. If they do toss them, we're only out a couple bucks. :-)

I'm going to order some, but will have to send a money order, I don't use Credit Cards.

I ordered a couple, thanks for posting. I hadn't been to the ron paul dvd site before.