PDA

View Full Version : FOX to Ron Paul supporters: stop emailing us!

smartguy911
01-10-2008, 02:04 PM
http://www.newshounds.us/2008/01/10/fox_to_ron_paul_supporters_stop_emailing_us.php

CountryRoads
01-10-2008, 02:28 PM
More reason to send EVEN MORE e-mails!

uncle saddam
01-10-2008, 02:44 PM
BUMP!

Looks like it worked - they woudn't dare exclude him again. lol.

Ara825
01-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Never give up Patriots! Keep the Fox email bomb going.

ItsTime
01-10-2008, 03:56 PM
No reason to stop now.

CRAT0S
01-11-2008, 01:17 AM
.................................................. ....................

hillertexas
01-11-2008, 01:21 AM
"FOX is hosting another Republican debate tonight, 1/10/08, in South Carolina and this time Dr. Ron Paul will be included. News-reader Alisyn Camerota interpreted FOX and Friends' co-host Gretchen Carlson's pointed statement that Paul would be in the debate as a plea to Paul supporters to stop emailing FOX already, and Brian Kilmeade expressed surprise that he had supporters."

haha...keep those emails coming

Nicketas
01-11-2008, 01:40 AM

raiha
01-11-2008, 01:42 AM
They would lie and posture about the weather!!!:mad:

How can they feign surprise about RP having any supporters when they have been under seige electronically for days?

Oh seems he DOES have a few supporters!! :mad: :mad:

zoi
01-12-2008, 05:22 PM
It's all right here folks:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1315719834301238577

Perhaps if we are able to take something down as big as NewsCorp,
people will gain the confidence that we can also take our government
down. It certainly appears that masses of people are starting to care
more about America than American Idol - this is good NEWS!

RON PAUL
HOPE FOR AMERICA
BE A PART OF IT
First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me. by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

meemes
01-13-2008, 08:08 PM
:cool:To e-mail to Faux News (They Distort, We the People Decide):
yourcomments@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, studiob@foxnews.com, cavuto@foxnews.com, myword@foxnews.com, special@foxnews.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, rnolte@newscorp.com, cfelenstein@newscorp.com, mregan@newscorp.com, alexandra.marinescu@fox.com, brian.peterson@fox.com, brian.lewis@foxnews.com, irena.briganti@foxnews.com, Chris.Bellitti@foxcable.com, thomas.tyrer@fox.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, Andrew.Napolitano@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com, beltway@foxnews.com, Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com, bill.oreilly@foxnews.com, brian.knoblock@foxnews.com, Brit.Hume@foxnews.com, bullsandbears@foxnews.com, cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, colonelscorner@foxnews.com, david.asman@foxnews.com, Drmanny@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, Fncimag@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com, FNS@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com, foxnewsonline@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, gretchen.carlson@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com, ian.rae@foxnews.com, Jamie@foxnews.com, jane.skinner@foxnews.com, JER@foxnews.com, john.moody@foxnews.com, kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com, kilmeade@foxnews.com

PLEASE NOTE A COUPLE IMPORTANT THINGS: WITH FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS SUCH AS YAHOO AND HOTMAIL IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO SEND MESSAGES TO ABOUT HALF OF THE
ADDRESSES AT ONE TIME. ALSO, FAUX HAS FILTERS TO SCREEN OUT THE WORDS RON AND PAUL SO PLEASE REFER TO HIM IN OTHER WAYS, MAYBE THE DOCTOR, CONGRESSMAN, REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FROM TEXAS, ETC.

docholladay7
01-20-2008, 04:19 PM
http://www.myspace.com/docholladaymusic
My song for FAUX... Go Ron Paul!

Richard in Austin
01-21-2008, 02:24 PM
Subject: Fair and balanced? Not really.

To: yourcomments@foxnews.com; friends@foxnews.com; studiob@foxnews.com; cavuto@foxnews.com; myword@foxnews.com; special@foxnews.com; oreilly@foxnews.com; rnolte@newscorp.com; cfelenstein@newscorp.com; mregan@newscorp.com; alexandra.marinescu@fox.com; brian.peterson@fox.com; brian.lewis@foxnews.com; irena.briganti@foxnews.com; Chris.Bellitti@foxcable.com; thomas.tyrer@fox.com; americasnewsroom@foxnews.com; Andrew.Napolitano@foxnews.com; Atlarge@foxnews.com; beltway@foxnews.com; Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com; bill.oreilly@foxnews.com; brian.knoblock@foxnews.com; Brit.Hume@foxnews.com; bullsandbears@foxnews.com; cash@foxnews.com; Cavuto@foxnews.com; colonelscorner@foxnews.com; david.asman@foxnews.com; Drmanny@foxnews.com; Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com; Feedback@foxnews.com; Fncimag@foxnews.com; Fncspecials@foxnews.com; FNS@foxnews.com; Forbes@foxnews.com; foxnewsonline@foxnews.com; Foxreport@foxnews.com; friends@foxnews.com; gretchen.carlson@foxnews.com; Hannity@foxnews.com; Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com; Heartland@foxnews.com; Hemmer@foxnews.com; ian.rae@foxnews.com; Jamie@foxnews.com; jane.skinner@foxnews.com; JER@foxnews.com; john.moody@foxnews.com; kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com; kilmeade@foxnews.com

I used to watch Fox News. Not anymore.

I am boycotting you and your sponsors for your shameful treatment of Ron Paul. You have been neither fair nor balanced.

I'll be voting with my wallet, and encouraging others to do the same.

Richard XXXXXXX

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: richardXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:53:24 PM
Subject: Thank you for your generous donation

Mr. Richard XXXXXXX,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T137389-103590701

TSOL
01-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Ron Paul supporters to FOX: go fuck yourself.

evadmurd
01-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Old story.

Kludge
01-21-2008, 03:41 PM
"We watch FOX so you don't have to"

lmfao, how have I never found this website before?