PDA

View Full Version : Hannity talked about his encounter with Ron Paul supporters at his hotel last night

fiveleavesleft
01-07-2008, 02:32 PM
my Dad just told me that hannity was talking about how he got chased down and snow balls thrown at him by Ron Paul supporters outside his hotel last night. he said that he doesn't understand why because it wasn't his decision to exclude him from the forum and he has Ron Paul on his show more than a lot of other radio shows

fiveleavesleft
01-07-2008, 02:33 PM
he was referring to the mob that was in the youtube video

NYgs23
01-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I think that's pretty childish and doesn't help anything. We're trying to get people over to our side, which you don't do by acting like an angry mob carrying torches and pitchforks.

integrity
01-07-2008, 02:41 PM
I think that's pretty childish and doesn't help anything. We're trying to get people over to our side, which you don't do by acting like an angry mob carrying torches and pitchforks.

unless we are going to kill frankensteins monster, which the media has become.

Naraku
01-07-2008, 02:41 PM
No! Not snowballs! The HORROR!

NinjaPirate
01-07-2008, 02:42 PM

The point is to be as civil as possible.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I agree that chunking snowballs at him was probably not the best idea but is he really so stupid that he cannot figure out why we could be so angry with him? It does not matter how many times he has invited Ron Paul on his program. What matters is how much of a douche he has acted like and how many times he has outright lied about the man on the air.

devil21
01-07-2008, 02:43 PM

NO ONE FROM FOX NEWS WILL EVER "BE ON OUR SIDE"! Whether we throw snowballs or blow him kisses he will still be the same Hannity.

Dr.3D
01-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Imagine your wearing a $1000 suit and some dummy is throwing snow balls at you!

If he shows this video on the MSM, then people will associate that kind of mob with the Ron Paul campaign.

It won't be good for us at all.

Deborah K
01-07-2008, 02:44 PM
I wish somebody'd do it to O'Reilly!! <just kidden> sort of

ceakins
01-07-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm going to use a Fox News technique to explain it.

They were just having a friendly snow ball fight, and some snow balls inadvertently went his direction.

Dr.3D
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm going to use a Fox News technique to explain it.

They were just having a friendly snow ball fight, and some snow balls inadvertently went his direction.

Now just get that on the Main Stream Media and you will be fine.

LibertyForAll
01-07-2008, 02:49 PM

If he shows this video on the MSM, then people will associate that kind of mob with the Ron Paul campaign.

Imagine you're a 60 billion dollar stock that is going down the toilet.
We The People are fed up with propoganda and it comes out in many different ways.

mconder
01-07-2008, 02:50 PM

If this was your third strike in California, you could get life in prison for asulting someone like this.

thegr8drronpaul
01-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm quick to post that they shouldn't have thrown things, but if I was actually face to face with him I can imagine doing much worse ...

Ira Aten
01-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Some of the comments here absolutely astound me sometimes.

Hannity thinks torture is okay if a "Patriot" George Bush supporter decides that a "suspect" is a threat to "our liberties" and yet people on this board are concerned that he be treated in a "civil" manner, and not be subjected to a god damned snowball, when he presents THE absolutely best method of assisting us in losing our liberty????? Excuse me?

JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ!

itshappening
01-07-2008, 02:53 PM
maybe he should have him on H&C

JS4Pat
01-07-2008, 03:00 PM
I wish somebody'd do it to O'Reilly!! <just kidden> sort of

OReilly? Snowballs?

No, no no...

Rocks instead of snowballs!<just kidden> sort of

Dave Pedersen
01-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Yes if Germans had thrown snowballs at Goebbels the world would have been so different.

aricart
01-07-2008, 03:03 PM

Doesn't make it any less funny. If Hannity wasn't a douche, I would probably care. Go ahead. Ask me if I care.

SimpleName
That isn't right. He deserves it, but certainly it only brings bad press and will not help our case. O'Reilly deserves to be bombarded as well.

ceakins
If this was your third strike in California, you could get life in prison for asulting someone like this.

Last time I checked snow balls aren't deadly weapons, and throwing one at someone isn't a felony.

dougkeenan
01-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Wah. If he threw one back we'd all learn he throws like a girl.

fiveleavesleft
he put the video on his site http://hannity.com/

"When Lunatics Attack: the Ron Paul brain trust goes after Sean"

CountryRoads
snowballs? assault? lets get real, unless it was an ice ball that knocked out teeth, i dont think its going to be assault.

Hannity is with Fox News. Fox News treats Dr. Paul like complete shit. Guilty by association. Nuff said.

speciallyblend
fox news is getting what they deserve,the fact there whining about a snowball is very funny to me,yes wrong to throw,but this is there only argument no ron paul because of snowballs being thrown because fox news are liars and ignoring Ron Paul oooo THE HORROR,playing the worlds smallest violin right now. there lucky its phone calls and emails and snowballs and not pitchforks after what newscorp(fox) has pulled .

driller80545
01-07-2008, 03:09 PM
There were cops everywhere. If he had been assaulted people would have been arrested

Mandrik
01-07-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm all for Hannity getting a snowball to the face, but when you pull off an angry mob screaming obscenities and holding Ron Paul signs it looks REALLY BAD for us. The good Doc would be opposed.

Now if we dressed like ninjas and did this, I'd be 100% for it. Just as long as it wasn't in the name of RP. ;)

MrX
01-07-2008, 03:11 PM
snowballs? assault? lets get real, unless it was an ice ball that knocked out teeth, i dont think its going to be assault.

You're confusing assault with battery. The whole video could be considered an assault, since it's the imminent threat of force (under common law, your state may vary). Battery involves an unwanted touching.

If the snowball missed, it's assault. If it hit, it's battery. In either case, no sane prosecutor is going to bring the charges, since nobody was hurt and they have better things to do.

Also, we really shouldn't let shows of force (the rally outside the Radisson) turn into threats or intimidation (chasing Hannity).

Deborah K
01-07-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm all for Hannity getting a snowball to the face, but when you pull off an angry mob screaming obscenities and holding Ron Paul signs it looks REALLY BAD for us. The good Doc would be opposed.

Now if we dressed like ninjas and did this, I'd be 100% for it. Just as long as it wasn't in the name of RP. ;)

ROFL!!!! Ninjas!!!!!

NINJAS FOR RON PAUL!!!!!

ignoranceisntbliss
01-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Back home we used to enjoy ourselves via snowball fights.

Anyone find the clip yet? Or 'did it not happen'?

Ladred
01-07-2008, 03:21 PM
I watched the video, I didn't really see significant evidence, from the video that snowballs hit him. He calls the supporters "Ron Paul Lunatics" on his site where he is displaying this video, but my take on the video is that they weren't lunatics at all. I mean, look at the paps following B.Spears after getting in an ambulance and taken to a hospital. Those are real lunatics. RP supporters kept their distance and followed behind him. Nothing wrong with this, especially during a presidentially election season imho.

No1ButPaul08
01-07-2008, 03:22 PM
hannidate....a sean hannity dating service

what the hell is this world coming to

http://hannity.com/goout.asp?u=http://hannidate.hannity.com

Laja
01-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Are any of you aware that this is probably Karl Rovian dirty tricks? Since when have Ron Paul supporters acted so stupidly. They haven't. So, if we don't come up with a game plan to deal with or refute these types of tricks, we're screwed. Remember the big guns...er, I mean the mammoth guns we're going up against. They'll stop at nothing to destroy this bringer of change.

ghemminger
01-07-2008, 03:23 PM
I hate to see what the next confrontation will be if Hannity keeps this up.....

CountryRoads
01-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Lunatics invade countries that haven't attacked us and get thousands of our troops killed. Lunatics don't stand up for liberty by making it known (angrily) that we aren't going to take Fox News' shit anymore.

ceakins
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
The video is here:
http://zshn.fimc.net//Article.asp?id=543226

I didn't see him get hit by a snowball in the video.

Highstreet
01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
my Dad just told me that hannity was talking about how he got chased down and snow balls thrown at him by Ron Paul supporters outside his hotel last night. he said that he doesn't understand why because it wasn't his decision to exclude him from the forum and he has Ron Paul on his show more than a lot of other radio shows

This is the problem with people taking actions that are unbecoming to Paul.

We really need to send this message. No matter how upset you are with Fox. Acting like children will only get us more bad press.

FSP-Rebel
01-07-2008, 03:31 PM
As a CJ major (almost done), I can tell you that if they wanted to make a big deal out of the snowball thing, they could legitimately hit ya for anything ranging from simple assault (misd)-to-felonious/aggravated assault (depending on the state). Not trying to be a square or anything, just realize what could potentially happen in the future. And I'd hope no one would do this in Dr. Paul's presence and embarrass him and his wife. Aside from that, I'm subtly all for it.:cool:

noztnac
01-07-2008, 03:33 PM
If you shit on free speech you deserve to incur the wrath of the people!

noztnac
01-07-2008, 03:34 PM
This is the problem with people taking actions that are unbecoming to Paul.

We really need to send this message. No matter how upset you are with Fox. Acting like children will only get us more bad press.

I think it's great press. People hate Fox and Hannity! Let the people who watch Fox support the other candidates and the ones who hate Fox vote for Ron Paul. We'll win in a landslide!

JMO
01-07-2008, 03:35 PM
I have to speak up on this. Is everyone so Ignorant why people resort to extreme measures? People are fed up with the bias. If you treat people fairly they will tend to react in a civil manner, but when you play the bully like FOX has and leave so many people with no recourse those same people will tend to become violent, its how angry mobs start, and angry mobs not quelled is the early stages of something more serious. I guarantee that if the media treated Paul equal to all the other republican candidates Paul supporters would be a lot more civil, but instead companies like FOX throw gasoline on the fire and then whine when the fire gets out of control.

Waldo
01-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah this was a great idea. Really promotes Ron Paul to undecided people. I can think of literally
dozens of people I know that would of looked at this as said "Now THAT my friends is inspiring,
I'm voting for Ron Paul now!!"

Do we want to win this or just go around belittling low-lifes? All this energy to follow a guy who
is just getting more ammo from this, why not use the same energy to pass out fliers?

allyinoh
01-07-2008, 03:36 PM
youtube or it didn't happen.. lol..

I wouldnt' believe a word out of his mouth. If he has video proof, I'd like to see it, but his word means nothing to me.

Hope
01-07-2008, 03:40 PM
I think it's great press. People hate Fox and Hannity! Let the people who watch Fox support the other candidates and the ones who hate Fox vote for Ron Paul. We'll win in a landslide!

You can't justify or excuse the fact that this was a really asshole-ish thing to do in the name of Ron Paul. It doesn't matter if what you think of the guy or his opinions -- ganging up on a guy just trying to get to work like that was EXTREMELY out of line. If I wasn't all that familiar with Ron Paul and I saw that in the news, I'd say, "Whoa, I wasn't sure why everyone was calling his supporters crazy but now I know why. And I hate Fox and very much dislike Hannity.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming that everyone sees the world as you do. The consequences of actions like these can hurt the Ron Paul campaign with undecided voters and we better damn well shape up.

Zappa's Brain
01-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Hannity is clearly undermining the purpose of the Constitution for the benifit of unAmerican agendas. As far as Im concerned the mob was not good but that's what's going to happen.
Glenn Beck was smart enough to wake up and avoid this sort of nonsence.

Im sending Glenn and Wolfe another thank you today.

QuesoPantera
01-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Throwing a snowball can be legal grounds for assault, if he didn't want you to do it.

Come on guys, get smart about these things, mkay?

My hats off to you though... ;)

olehounddog
01-07-2008, 03:46 PM
You can't justify or excuse the fact that this was a really asshole-ish thing to do in the name of Ron Paul. It doesn't matter if what you think of the guy or his opinions -- ganging up on a guy just trying to get to work like that was EXTREMELY out of line. If I wasn't all that familiar with Ron Paul and I saw that in the news, I'd say, "Whoa, I wasn't sure why everyone was calling his supporters crazy but now I know why. And I hate Fox and very much dislike Hannity.

Don't fall into the trap of assuming that everyone sees the world as you do. The consequences of actions like these can hurt the Ron Paul campaign with undecided voters and we better damn well shape up.

Has anybody seen this on any MSM news yet?

matthylland
01-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I think Hannity would die before he joins our side anyway...

The Good Doctor
01-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Yup. "Enemies foreign and domestic"

If you shit on free speech you deserve to incur the wrath of the people!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-07-2008, 03:58 PM
The point is to be as civil as possible.

Exactly... Shouting "Sean You Suck" and throwing snowballs is ridiculous behavior on the supporters part. Following him down the street with Ron Paul signs would have been VERY acceptable, and maybe chanting: "Ron Paul for Liberty" or something. But throwing snowballs, being threatening, and Shouting: "Sean you suck" is not going to win hearts and minds over to our side.

Laja
01-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Is anyone listening for chrissakes? These are dirty tricksters!

Johncjackson
01-07-2008, 04:25 PM
The last time I heard anything about this clown Hannity people HERE were saying how NICE he was to Dr. Paul on his show...........

Nice move.....

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Audio Link please!!!!!!!

Ryankelly
01-07-2008, 04:31 PM
I've seen the video a number of times. Those kids were loud. But did they really do anything that the media does not do to Britney Spears or Paris Hilton every day? A snowball. I grew up in New England. Noone in New Hampshire cares if you hit Hannity with a snowball. I thought he was supposed to be a tough guy. A snowball?

Sean Haniity chose to be a public figure. Fox chose to engage in electioneering. Patriots become enraged when you try to tamper with the electoral process. Blowback.

Keep up the good work OLFD. The only critique I will give you is no profanity, hold the camera steady, and try to find O'Reilly.

Cleaner44
01-07-2008, 04:36 PM

Hannity was assulted??? Are you sure?

angelatc
01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Hannity was assulted??? Are you sure?

ACtually, it is battery if the snowball made contact. Assault is the act of trying to hit someone with a snowball.

Jamon
01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
youtube or it didn't happen.. lol..

http://unsilenced.info/index.php?topic=2.0
http://zshn.fimc.net//Article.asp?id=543226

ceakins
01-07-2008, 04:51 PM
As a CJ major (almost done), I can tell you that if they wanted to make a big deal out of the snowball thing, they could legitimately hit ya for anything ranging from simple assault (misd)-to-felonious/aggravated assault (depending on the state). Not trying to be a square or anything, just realize what could potentially happen in the future. And I'd hope no one would do this in Dr. Paul's presence and embarrass him and his wife. Aside from that, I'm subtly all for it.:cool:

That's assuming you could prove who threw the snowball. Again I looked at the video and I did not see him get hit with a snowball. I saw a bunch of rightfully angry people yelling at him. If he did get hit by a snow ball off camera, well then he's lucky this isn't 1776, he could have been shot instead.

traitorist
01-07-2008, 04:53 PM
what a bunch of pansy-a$$ wussies. while our men and women are getting killed by the thousands overseas, and even more Iraqis are being butchered, a cause that Hannity and Fox have proudly supported in light of all the lies to get us there in the first place, you freakin idiots are arguing over whether Hannity got "assaulted" with a freakin snowball.

STFU.

LBT
01-07-2008, 04:55 PM
The man is a war criminal for the role he played in drumming up the Iraq war. Now he is trying to cover his ass as he senses a change of political climate.

We should be very hesitant to reward those who shill for the government in war as he has done. He can never be trusted. Maybe we should send him to Iraq for the term of his natural life and let him enjoy the great democracy there that he was so confident and enthusiastic in helping to create.

WillInMiami
01-07-2008, 04:55 PM

A snowball will not hurt a suit (even if it's a $5000 suit). Ever (good) hotel has a dry-cleaning service and it only costs about $30 per suit. I've gotten worse things than snow on my suits and not damaged them.

driller80545
01-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Yeah, seems like a lot of posts because somebody threw a snowball and hollered "you suck" at a newscaster

adamw
01-07-2008, 05:02 PM
this astounds me.

does anyone understand that when you act like a lunatic in the name of Ron Paul - that you are associating **all** of Ron Paul supporters as lunatics!

There is already plenty of crappy unfair media labeling Ron Paul supporters as fringe and crazy, we do not need to give them even more excuses to say the same thing again!

Cheering for Ron Paul, fine. Waving signs about Ron Paul, fine. Non-violent demonstrations, fine. Throwing snowballs at the media is definitely toeing the line of "non-violent", if nothing else b/c it looks violent on camera, especially when that camera is on hannity.com with the label "Ron Paul lunatics attack".

Remember, whenever you demonstrate, you are closely associating yourself with the name of Ron Paul. No one is going to look at that video and think, "oh, snowballs! yeah, maybe I should rethink the Fed and Iraq, go Ron Paul!" Be civil! even if Hannity isn't!

bonium
01-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Wonder what they'll say if we take up arms?

LBT
01-07-2008, 05:16 PM
The man is a war criminal for the role he played in drumming up the Iraq war. Now he is trying to cover his ass as he senses a change of political climate.

We should be very hesitant to reward those who shill for the government in war as he has done. He can never be trusted. Maybe we should send him to Iraq for the term of his natural life and let him enjoy the great democracy there that he was so confident and enthusiastic in helping to create.

Antonius Stone
01-07-2008, 05:17 PM
i wonder if people actually threw snowballs at him or if he just made that shit up because it would be easy to get away with.

any boots on the ground that can clarify? because in the video of "crazy ron paul supporters" that he has up on his site, the people that are booing at clearly telling each other not to throw snow... so?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-07-2008, 05:19 PM
this astounds me.

does anyone understand that when you act like a lunatic in the name of Ron Paul - that you are associating **all** of Ron Paul supporters as lunatics!

The only "lunatics" are Hannity, Kristol, and the other pro-war co-conspirators putting this nation in peril with their war-mongering. He's lucky he got off with only some stained underwear.

Thurston Howell III
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM

Informed people will see a protest over the media trying to take control of our election process.

Magicman
01-07-2008, 05:29 PM
what a bunch of pansy-a$$ wussies. while our men and women are getting killed by the thousands overseas, and even more Iraqis are being butchered, a cause that Hannity and Fox have proudly supported in light of all the lies to get us there in the first place, you freakin idiots are arguing over whether Hannity got "assaulted" with a freakin snowball.

STFU.

I was there and missed this but I have to agree. Wait until the tape comes out of Frank Luntz and see if you guys will be saying the same thing.

Fox news is full of serious scum. They will do ANYTHING to wipe Paul off the chart. Wait until you hear what Frank has to say.

Magicman
01-07-2008, 05:31 PM
By the way, I was there and heard NOTHING about snowballs. He probably made that up.

EvilEngineer
01-07-2008, 05:35 PM
seriously. If you are going to cause trouble. At least have the decency to show up like our cops. Black masks and glasses.

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/images1/cops_black_masks.jpg

QuesoPantera
01-07-2008, 05:36 PM
The only "lunatics" are Hannity, Kristol, and the other pro-war co-conspirators putting this nation in peril with their war-mongering. He's lucky he got off with only some stained underwear.

Okay, fine, then be the bigger man is what I say. Does anyone remember the big deal Glenn Beck made about Ron's fans? We're above throwing things and swearing in public, and if you're not, you don't understand what we're doing.

Yelling and shouting is fine, but be creative and watch your mouths in public.

Ozwest
01-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Most people overseas don't know the first name of their local presenter.

Wry do you continue to worship these fools?

Liberty_is_NORML
01-07-2008, 05:44 PM
I agree that chunking snowballs at him was probably not the best idea but is he really so stupid that he cannot figure out why we could be so angry with him? It does not matter how many times he has invited Ron Paul on his program. What matters is how much of a douche he has acted like and how many times he has outright lied about the man on the air.

The "good" part of me wants to say that there is no room for that kind of behavior.

But some people, like Hannity, ask for it. A little friendly reminder that yes, you are an a-hole.

wildflower
01-07-2008, 05:45 PM
I understand the frustration with Fox, Hannity and the MSM in general.

But everyone has to remember.... the haters are just WAITING for anything they can use as ammunition against us, and you are just handing it to them, with actions like this.

I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if someone posted it already, but of course one of the biggest haters at FR posted a thread about it.

h ttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1949837/posts

(I broke the link)

c0unterph0bia
01-07-2008, 05:56 PM
The police should have taserer Hannity for "Disrupting the Peace".

preserveourliberties
01-07-2008, 06:01 PM
:mad:

(to snowball throwers)

Guys, you're making us look bad to middle-of-the-roaders who we NEED for the nomination. Take the example of the good doctor. He is so humble and modest outside of the debates.

Channel that energy towards converting the people we need :), don't waste it on Faux.

Highstreet
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I understand the frustration with Fox, Hannity and the MSM in general.

But everyone has to remember.... the haters are just WAITING for anything they can use as ammunition against us, and you are just handing it to them, with actions like this.

I haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if someone posted it already, but of course one of the biggest haters at FR posted a thread about it.

h ttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1949837/posts

(I broke the link)

Exactly.

And we also have to remember when we have a sign or button on, we are representing Paul to other possible voters. Our actions reflect on him, and this kind of BS is not acceptable.

ceakins
01-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Wow, I can't believe how many here are ready to jump on I believe everything Hannity said bandwagon. I've seen the video, I saw no snow balls, and a person that was there has stated on this thread he didn't hear about any snow balls be thrown. Seriously show us video of snow balls or STFU.

Considering Hannity is a known liar, why would you jump to his defense?

peruvianRP
01-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Seriously, These so called RP supporters are going to fuck us up. They think they are cool but they are fucking retarded, no only they went down hard on Sean but also fucking post it the video. You know how FOX is going to spin this shit.

I"M so sick of tire of those fucking so called RP supporters...they just blew shit.

the_oco
01-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Ya, that video is disgusting. I wonder if it was the same group screaming at Bill clinton saying 9/11 was an inside job and dropping "f-bombs" while holding RP signs.

ceakins
01-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Seriously, These so called RP supporters are going to fuck us up. They think they are cool but they are fucking retarded, no only they went down hard on Sean but also fucking post it the video. You know how FOX is going to spin this shit.

I"M so sick of tire of those fucking so called RP supporters...they just blew shit.

Yep we should just squelch their first amendment that would be the answer. /sarcasm.

Who cares how fox is going to spin this, they didn't invite RP, can you get that through your brain? Are we supposed to just take it? How do you think or fore fathers would have handled traitors like this?

angrydragon
01-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Right! Some in media may deserve far worst, but please remain civil, but keep that passion.

As James says...

You can be an enthusiastic supporter of the candidate of your choice without being rude or unprofessional. That only hurts your cause.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018394.html

Ozwest
01-07-2008, 06:54 PM

Settle down there Bonzo! All the light switches are turned off.

Rintrah54
01-07-2008, 06:57 PM
woops

peruvianRP
01-07-2008, 07:04 PM
phew.... sorry some people are just f***** retarded.

hotbrownsauce
01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Sean Hannity is the biggest piece of garbage, and I'm not giving him any more comments. He isn't worth hollering at.

liberty_Forever
01-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Hahah OH NO SNOWBALLS

For pete's sake people.... who cares about some kids throwing snowballs. We should be glad they have turned off their TVs. Sean Hannity is deliberately manipulating our information. He is a traitor to everything this country once stood for.

AdoubleR
01-07-2008, 08:39 PM

You're right, we shoulda stuck a pitch fork up his a$$!

Captain America
01-07-2008, 08:44 PM
this is important, it shows Americans won't let our government become what they (liberals/neo-cons) say we are fighting against. Americans are pissed and Fox News and our government who is laying out a very well planned attempt to place a communist like democracy as America. The Revolution is real, and we are going to defend the Constitution. From Foreign and Domestic enemies. Either you believe the constitution is flawed, or you believe in the Constitution and what America has always been. Free with out killing people and brainwashing the American public to believe we should start a war. Christ would be ashamed of a country that clams they trust God. Liberty and Jesus' teachings have a time of war not to invade and murder which is against a Commandment. I can not understand how you can support what these people are doing to our United States and Constitution.

Bless Ron Paul for fighting for us, which is liberty, the republic, and the Constitution.

maybe he should have him on H&C

Email H&C give him an hour!

d991
01-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Chanting and walking is fine. When you physically attack someone, whether its with a snowball or whatever, you cross the line. Ron Paul doesn't advocate violence...(and yes, even if it is just a snowball.) If Hannity attacked or threw a snowball at someone then I say fair game, but what did he do other than be an idiot?? He did make a good point. It wasn't his decision to ban Dr. Paul from the debates.
I hate Hannity as much as anyone but these people need to grow up.

traitorist
01-07-2008, 09:29 PM
all these wussies here cussing these patriots out for expressing their anger in a fashion congruent with the same constitution they claim to be defending. laughable.

like all your emails, diggs, phone calls to the hannity show, and youtubes have made a damn bit of difference in how Fox News delivers their lies and propaganda.

Monotaur
01-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Well, Hannity aired the video tonight (at least the last 15 seconds or so).

Also, they inserted quick little snips at Ron Paul tonight. Earlier, they had a segment where the interviewed an older lady and she mentioned how Ron Paul's supporters were everywhere, like a fungus (and in a bad way).

And, I know, before you bitch about me watching Fox, my wife watches it - but is now seeing Ron Paul's systematic exclusion. And, she'll even now chime in with the appropriate expression when Frank comes on. :)

Matt Collins
01-07-2008, 10:32 PM
NO ONE FROM FOX NEWS WILL EVER "BE ON OUR SIDE"! Wrong. Judge Nap is on our side and has even endorsed Ron Paul.

daniroyer
01-07-2008, 11:46 PM
My husband and I had a good laugh at Hannity whining (yes, he was outright WHINING) about the mob and how they "attacked" him and how he's been the fairest to Ron and all that b.s.

I like KO's summary best: "An angry, but snarky mob."

(And before you bitch, when we switched the radio to AM, it was already on 610 AM and when we heard it was about the "evil mob", we had to stop and laugh.)

DAFTEK
01-08-2008, 12:00 AM
I have to agree although i would have been the first to throw a snowball at that monkey i have to agree that Dr. Paul would not be happy with us and it makes us look bad. I HAVE DELETED MY HANNITY VIDEO ON THE TUBE AND I ENCOURAGE ALL TO DO THE SAME!

voiceactivated
01-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Ron Paul would never have behaved that way. Why don't you take a page from his book and learn how to get your message across with some class?

EvilEngineer
01-08-2008, 12:49 AM
deleting the video now is pointless. It has already been aired on the MSM on MSNBC and by Fox. It is immortalized.

SeanEdwards
01-08-2008, 12:53 AM
The video was awesome. Hannity, and Fox news in general deserve to live in fear for their crimes. Just like a criminal lives in fear of being caught.

Shouting at and mocking fascists is a great American tradition. It's good to see that tradition being revived.

wowabunga
01-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Hannity has a warm spot in Hell reserved and he'll never have to worry much about snowballs in his afterlife. Karma.

As to this 2008 political race my pals and I have MEGA amounts of time and effort wrapped up in this revolution and I have a right to say right now that this negative chant stuff needs to get an about face. On ronpauradio a DJ today talked about how violence got our country into the mess we are in now and more violence is NOT the path out. If you disagree I suggest you go straight to the top and talk to corporate and seek Dr Paul's ear and opinion.

I'm 43 years old and have been known to have a potty mouth at times har har.... but the golden rule of thumb is called "time and place". In my hobby with old clasic cars I hang with a lot of older folks and there will be days that go by where I won't hear a single cuss word, and in my day job as a sub teacher in the high schools there are times when but 5 seconds won't pass by where I'll hear a rhapsody of cuss'n ( between class changes har har ). I'm not against curse'n, but you have to look at our country as a whole and have a little understanding. We need the votes of the older folks too.

Was cleaning up the office tonight and found a old book of quotes from the 1920's and someone said "America is a Song... And We Must All Sing it". Translated I think the writer meant we have to have some respect for each other. Hannity deserves no respect... but if we are gonna hold a sign with Dr Paul's name written across it we best show some class; either on or off camera, with proper lighting or not, and always with the Love (and excitement) of the Revolution.... always.

TwiLeXia
01-08-2008, 12:58 AM
I don't get it. Remember a couple days ago before the Iowa caucuses where Hannity actually gave Dr. Paul a fair interview? And now we throw snowballs at him? Geez guys, I agree that Hannity sucks, but no need to be immature and bring Dr. Paul a bad name!

SeanEdwards
01-08-2008, 12:59 AM
ganging up on a guy just trying to get to work

Hannity's "work" is to be the fascist mouthpiece of an evil tyrannical establishment that is guilty of mass murder. He is a Joseph Goebbels. In a just world, people like Hannity would hang.

He better get used to being heckled by angry mobs, because I see a lot more of that happening in Hannity's future.

DAFTEK
01-08-2008, 01:00 AM
deleting the video now is pointless. It has already been aired on the MSM on MSNBC and by Fox. It is immortalized.

Well at least i wont promote it anymore, Dr. Paul has cured my apathy...

wowabunga
01-08-2008, 01:12 AM
He better get used to being heckled by angry mobs, because I see a lot more of that happening in Hannity's future.

So how can we heckle him.... and at the same time make us, and Ron Paul look like the guys in the white hats ??????????????

Penn and Teller showed us how to point out the fraud in someone like Luntz, then take it to the next level and attach a very powerful "motto" to be yelled out at first sight of said piece of crap. It feels great to say FU Frank. I hope to in my travels in Florida later this year I'll have that wonderous opportuinty... but I promise you I won't be holding a Ron Paul sign nor be in my car which sports a bold Revolution bumper sticker. Or might I with a primal growl in my voice and a smile on my face scream out THANK YOU FRANK. He'll get the point.

What cheer could we jeer with when we bump into the other souless beasts like a Rush or ORiley ??????????????

I'm sorta partial to the chant "SAY YES TO DR. NO". It has that sexy James Bond sound to it ;)

jacmicwag
01-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Officer: The charge "assault with a deadly snowball."

The Plea: Guilty as charged Your Honor.

The Sentence: Feel somewhat sorry for this butt-hole as his game is exposed.

Convert
01-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Okay, show him your "wrath" but first put down the Ron Paul for President signs and do it in your own name. I don't care about Hannity (he sucks). I don't even care (very much) about giving them ammunition for calling us "lunatics" and "fringe kooks" but I do care about ruining Ron Paul's chances.

Cigaboo
01-08-2008, 01:59 AM

I think what we are seeing here is an escalation of how pissed off people are becoming with the economy, civil liberties, and media bias. If this were another country, they would have been firing bullets, not snowballs. This demonstrates a lot of restraint if you ask me.

wowabunga
01-08-2008, 02:09 AM
I would support a states right to Tar & Feather. Will donate the feathers from my favorite pillow.... LOL

GunnyFreedom
01-08-2008, 05:00 AM
The video was awesome. Hannity, and Fox news in general deserve to live in fear for their crimes. Just like a criminal lives in fear of being caught.

Shouting at and mocking fascists is a great American tradition. It's good to see that tradition being revived.

Honestly, this is actually true - Americans have a long tradition of doing far worse than chasing someone down and tossing a random snowball in their direction.

And, while I have no doubt but that it's absolutely true Dr Paul would never have done such a thing, I'm not so sure he would have been disappointed either.

Freedom does not mean that everyone in a given society behaves exactly the same - that would be collectivism, not freedom. I obviously can't say for certain, but Dr. Paul might even be pleased that people are so passionate to return to themselves their freedom.

Do not forget that Ron Paul has been called time and again a modern Thomas Jefferson, and that Thomas jefferson advocated actions that were far far more violent -- depending on the situation of course. Of course, as far as Thomas Jefferson's violence is concerned, Dr. Paul is inspired more by Ghandi's method for using force than he is by Jefferson

But just because Dr. Paul wouldn't do such a thing (and I firmly believe that he would not) does not mean that he would be disappointed if we DID. Remember, he has spoken in glowing terms about certain non-violent acts of civil disobedience, all the while saying that civil disobedience was not the course that he has charted for himself.

And in the final analysis, the chasing of Sean Hannity was non violent.

Now, with all that having been said, there are some serious problems and dangers associated with the incident that I would like to point out.

First of all, understand that even if you are not a conspiracy theorist or a tinfoil hatter, there really is such a thing as "the establishment" and I'm here to tell you folks, we are opposed to that establishment. It is not unprecedented by any means for the establishment to attempt to destroy a radical movement, by literally planting "agents provcateur" within the ranks of demonstrations to literally cause them to become violent and thus discrediting an anti-establishment movement. It has happened before, and it will happen again. The level of passions which had been raised in that mob, would have made it amazingly simple to have devolved the whole thing into a riot. Indeed, I must say that it is a credit to their discipline and self control that they did not allow it to escalate further than it did.

Secondly, there is a time and a place for passionate protests. I am not specifically saying that this was NOT an appropriate time or place, but this is seriously something you have to give careful thought. We are in this to win this, and I don't mean merely the 2008 Presidential election. We want our nation back, dammit, and we're not going to stop until we succeed. Therefore my advice is to always take the long view. In the short run, this was great, but in the long run, did it give our enemies more ammunition to use against us, than it did to help our side? Be careful ladies and gentlemen - this modern age is not like 1774, and moreso than ever, every action has a consequence.

I have no dispute with the fact that chasing Hannity down and giving him a piece of our mind was just. I am not going to try to argue that it was 'wrong' because I do not believe it was. But with the liberty movement as fragile as it is at this moment, we have to take great care to take the long view always. In the long view, does it do more harm than good?

Yes, there may -- and in all probability WILL come a day when we must stand up with a shaking fist and proclaim, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Yes, there may -- and in all probability WILL come a day when we must ride out like Paul Revere and alert the minuteman network. Yes, there may -- and in all probability WILL come a day when we have to stand on the far side of Concord Bridge and watch in a cold sweat as the regulars bring death our way, knowing that we must STAND.

But we can't afford to kill the liberty movement before it reaches critical mass. We can still do this in total peace. WE CAN!! The movement is growing, and Americans are waking up. Be careful, be very very careful that we don't do something to turn Americans away in our most fragile hours!

proximity
01-08-2008, 05:16 AM
I've seen college kids more rowdy over a beer can.

Hannity needs to cry more.

JosephTheLibertarian
01-08-2008, 05:20 AM
shouldve thrown rocks. ah well

ceakins
01-08-2008, 09:07 AM
I don't get it. Remember a couple days ago before the Iowa caucuses where Hannity actually gave Dr. Paul a fair interview? And now we throw snowballs at him? Geez guys, I agree that Hannity sucks, but no need to be immature and bring Dr. Paul a bad name!

Show us the snow balls. Prove it for fucks sake!

Signzit
01-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Show us the snow balls. Prove it for fucks sake!

Hey if it's not on Youtube, it didn't happen.

Crickett
01-08-2008, 10:05 AM
NO ONE FROM FOX NEWS WILL EVER "BE ON OUR SIDE"! Whether we throw snowballs or blow him kisses he will still be the same Hannity.

Remember what RP said to Cafferty? "You'll come around.."

Do not forget that people who don't listen, may hear one day. We can not rule anyone out. Back in the 50's my father once said.."You have to be nice to the elevator operator because some day the guy may be your boss".

We can not rule anyone out. Even Hannity. Sometimes people see the error of their ways.

ceakins
01-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Remember what RP said to Cafferty? "You'll come around.."

Do not forget that people who don't listen, may hear one day. We can not rule anyone out. Back in the 50's my father once said.."You have to be nice to the elevator operator because some day the guy may be your boss".

We can not rule anyone out. Even Hannity. Sometimes people see the error of their ways.

But in this case it was so blatantly obvious how wrong it was to exclude Dr. Paul that even a mentally challenged 2 year old could have seen it.

tesla23
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Youtube yet? =(

CountryRoads
01-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Enough of this shit about not going after Hannity because he gave Ron Paul an interview on his RADIO SHOW.

He is GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. He did NOT stand up for Ron Paul when Fox kicked him out of the debate.

Richard in Austin
01-08-2008, 01:45 PM
SEAN: It puts the tar and feathers on its skin, or it gets the hose again!

Claudette
01-08-2008, 01:51 PM
At the end of the day if supporters are throwing snowballs then they are not practicing what the principles of Dr. Paul. Dr. Paul would never use force and or violence to get his own way, therfore, the supporters shouldn't.

Those of you who threw the snowballs, go to your room, get some dignity and don't come out until you can follow the ideology of the man you profess to support!

dougkeenan
01-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Did the Youtube of a snowball - any snowball at all - ever appear?

Too many threads to follow, but was the alleged snowball ever confirmed?

Swmorgan77
01-10-2008, 12:45 AM

I'll make sure I wear a cheap suit when I betray conservatives and destroy the Republic. Seriously if I could do that and get off with only snowballs, I'd consider myself lucky.

The punishment for treason is much worse.

Nicketas
01-11-2008, 01:45 AM

debunked
01-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Kids are getting a lot older these days. What ever happened to a boy becoming a man?

I see why people are removing the video from youtube, because it makes hannity look good!
Geesh he was smiling when he turned around at the doorway and the female companion even was in disbelief at the childishness.

How do you expect people to take you serious when you have hissy fits about foxnews and don't even discuss the other news channels?

I am feeling like the revolution is just a bunch of lies or just all the college kids that have been brainwashed to believe what they do haven't stepped outside the box and actually see if what they are taught is true.

RP needs some mature support if you want to be taken seriously!

ambiguousscion
01-12-2008, 01:44 PM
This is exactly the kind of stuff that keeps RP from winning. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Focus your energy by getting him some votes, not wasting your energy on trashing Fox.

Ozwest
01-12-2008, 01:52 PM
This is exactly the kind of stuff that keeps RP from winning. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Focus your energy by getting him some votes, not wasting your energy on trashing Fox.

You're a mommies boy.

Aren't you?

brenton
01-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Did the Youtube of a snowball - any snowball at all - ever appear?

Too many threads to follow, but was the alleged snowball ever confirmed?

I was there(not chasing him and throwing snowballs) but I can confirm that snowballs were thrown.

dougkeenan
01-12-2008, 02:05 PM
"YouTube or it didn't happen."

brenton
01-12-2008, 02:11 PM
lol

malibu
01-12-2008, 03:40 PM
After what Moe Hannity said about Ron Paul at the end of the show fiollowing the SC debate . . .

those snowballs should have been dipped in water and frozen first to make them rock hard ice bombs !

ambiguousscion
01-12-2008, 05:45 PM
You're a mommies boy.

Aren't you?

Nope, I'm just smart and I want to see the doctor win. The fact is that we need the media. If we keep annoying them, we can't use them to our advantage. It's called being smart, obviously something we havn't been so far or we'd be winning. But it seems that's not what anyone cares about on this forum, they just want to be pissed off at the world. Well if you like being pissed off at the world, you will continue to loose so you can continue being pissed off at the world. Wrongly focused anger is inefficient and causes "blow back" thus holding back the vessel from achieving victory.

meemes
01-13-2008, 08:10 PM
To e-mail to Faux News (They Distort, We the People Decide):
yourcomments@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, studiob@foxnews.com, cavuto@foxnews.com, myword@foxnews.com, special@foxnews.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, rnolte@newscorp.com, cfelenstein@newscorp.com, mregan@newscorp.com, alexandra.marinescu@fox.com, brian.peterson@fox.com, brian.lewis@foxnews.com, irena.briganti@foxnews.com, Chris.Bellitti@foxcable.com, thomas.tyrer@fox.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, Andrew.Napolitano@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com, beltway@foxnews.com, Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com, bill.oreilly@foxnews.com, brian.knoblock@foxnews.com, Brit.Hume@foxnews.com, bullsandbears@foxnews.com, cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, colonelscorner@foxnews.com, david.asman@foxnews.com, Drmanny@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, Fncimag@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com, FNS@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com, foxnewsonline@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, gretchen.carlson@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com, ian.rae@foxnews.com, Jamie@foxnews.com, jane.skinner@foxnews.com, JER@foxnews.com, john.moody@foxnews.com, kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com, kilmeade@foxnews.com

PLEASE NOTE A COUPLE IMPORTANT THINGS: WITH FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS SUCH AS YAHOO AND HOTMAIL IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO SEND MESSAGES TO ABOUT HALF OF THE
ADDRESSES AT ONE TIME. ALSO, FAUX HAS FILTERS TO SCREEN OUT THE WORDS RON AND PAUL SO PLEASE REFER TO HIM IN OTHER WAYS, MAYBE THE DOCTOR, CONGRESSMAN, REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FROM TEXAS, ETC.

qh4dotcom
01-14-2008, 10:22 AM

Doing this and holding signs for Hillary, McCain, Romney, etc. would be slightly better. Not doing it would be the best option.