PDA

View Full Version : Some Encouraging News

TheState
02-13-2010, 07:11 PM
I had a meeting today with some Tea Party and 912 groups in Ohio. The first thing that came up in discussion was the Beck/Medina interview. People were upset. The terms bushwhacked and ambush were used. Some people hadn't heard about what happened, but those who did were mad. They seemed to think that Medina answered the question just fine and that it wasn't even pertinent since it's a state race. It was good to hear.

Dustancostine
02-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Woot :)

Natalie
02-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Wow! Yeah, I don't think this is going to hurt her much.

itshappening
02-13-2010, 08:14 PM
nice to hear that

the Beck Backlash starts here. we must educate. this guy is finished and must be exposed as the fraud he is

CoreyBowen999
02-13-2010, 08:15 PM
similar experience today! More info to come. Videos are being uploaded to youtube as we speak. 2 1/2 hours left! lol

sofia
02-13-2010, 08:20 PM
me@GlennBeck.com

do not relent...bait this piece of crap into fighting us

RJB
02-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Email these guys too. They influence him.

cbrady@glennbeck.com
stu@glennbeck.com

Epic
02-13-2010, 09:45 PM
If this race is a referendum on Medina, Medina wins (or at least gets 1/3 of primary vote, meaning she is in the runoff)

thasre
02-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Can I just say that I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS hated Glenn Beck and it bothers me a lot that people have always turned to him when they want someone in the media to advocate for us? I knew it was going to come back to haunt us. He's such a phoney. Just like O'Reilly and Hannity and Coulter and Olbermann and Maddow and even Stewart.

They have a schtick that sells ad slots because it draws in viewers / listeners and they don't have any principles and they'll do whatever it takes to get / keep people in power that will make their snake oil sell better. People like Debra Medina and Ron Paul will never be accepted for real by people like Glenn Beck, they'll only be used insofar as they can entertain or shock or wow the audience.

But the second they threaten the status quo for real, it's back to shilling for the establishment. Shame on us for buying into Beck.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Maybe I am wishing for too much, but I wouldn't mind if this incident somehow touches off the cinders of a wider war against the mainstream media. Their completely blatant headlines and sound bytes telling us what to think are vomit inducing. It's been worse than usual with this incident.

torchbearer
02-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Maybe I am wishing for too much, but I wouldn't mind if this incident somehow touches off the cinders of a wider war against the mainstream media. Their completely blatant headlines and sound bytes telling us what to think are vomit inducing. It's been worse than usual with this incident.

It looks obvious to me, why can't it be obvious to others?
i mean really- how long can they go on with the lies before it is too obvious for others to excuse.

low preference guy
02-13-2010, 11:50 PM
//