PDA

View Full Version : TVstation 20 milllion+ viewers:KNOW NOTHING re: OBAMAS BIRTH CERT.LAWSUIT

Jdayh
10-27-2008, 02:06 PM
WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

EMAIL BOMB!!!

newstips@ktvu.com

Just spoke with KTVU and they said that they have not heard anything about this .. and that if there is compelling evidence, they will put this on the air!!

Please email the story in as much detail as you know of or can find!! This will go to every news desk at the station!!! And someone will pick it up and investigate it!!

suggested . sources and documents to send...

Just type a short paragraph highlighting what you know of the case thus far. provide links to verify what you have said. THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT THERE...

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/38-press-release-obama-a-dnc-admit-all-allegations-in-berg-v-obama

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/45-press-release-berg-v-obama-dismissed-berg-appealing-to-u-s-supreme-court

Sarge
10-27-2008, 02:48 PM
I hate to tell you this, but the judge threw out the lawsuit.

His reasoning was there was no standing by the attorney. As O never responded to the suit, I found it very unusual.

In other words, instead of granting the MSJ based on no response to a lawsuit, he went outside of the suit to make that finding in my opinion. That should not have been an issue as O clearly did not respond to the suit, and there should have been a ruling based on that fact alone.

A judge is suppose to rule on the facts presented. No reply to a lawsuit, has generally been an automatic ruling in ones favor. That fact alone might make a case for appeal. How the judge could make the assertion that an individual filing a suit that applies to the Constitution has no standing is mind boggling.

Any attorney can jump in here if they have seen otherwise before.

Just my opinion.

Truth Warrior
10-27-2008, 03:02 PM
And even if they did know, they still wouldn't even give a shit. :p :rolleyes:

Lord Xar
10-27-2008, 03:04 PM

EMAIL BOMB!!!

newstips@ktvu.com

Just spoke with KTVU and they said that they have not heard anything about this .. and that if there is compelling evidence, they will put this on the air!!

Please email the story in as much detail as you know of or can find!! This will go to every news desk at the station!!! And someone will pick it up and investigate it!!

Just type a short paragraph highlighting what you know of the case thus far. provide links to verify what you have said. THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT THERE...

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/38-press-release-obama-a-dnc-admit-all-allegations-in-berg-v-obama

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/45-press-release-berg-v-obama-dismissed-berg-appealing-to-u-s-supreme-court

I would suggest posting this all over and emailing ALL raidio and tv outlets...

Seriously, let "them" the reporters determine the validity of the story, not you or me. EMAIL THIS EVERYWHERE AND POST EVERYWHERE!

Jdayh
10-27-2008, 04:09 PM
I would suggest posting this all over and emailing ALL raidio and tv outlets...

Seriously, let "them" the reporters determine the validity of the story, not you or me. EMAIL THIS EVERYWHERE AND POST EVERYWHERE!

Thanks!! My sentiments exactly... Please if you have any lists of news agencies or media please post them here

Zera
10-27-2008, 04:15 PM
It'll just keep getting thrown out... Everyone knows this guy. He tried the same crap with Cheney a while ago and has now gotten denied with Obama. Do you think this guy is going to be taken seriously by anyone at this point? Stop deluding yourself and wasting time, and do something useful... Making money to donate to B.J. would be nice.

Lord Xar
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
It'll just keep getting thrown out... Everyone knows this guy. He tried the same crap with Cheney a while ago and has now gotten denied with Obama. Do you think this guy is going to be taken seriously by anyone at this point? Stop deluding yourself and wasting time, and do something useful... Making money to donate to B.J. would be nice.

It is funny how some people, for no apparent reason, become good samaritans about how you or I spend our time. I find that interesting.

Be that as it may, and I'll continue to "throw it out there". Push forward and email TV stations and such about this. "LET THEM DETERMINE" its validity.

AND.. if you want to donate or help another campaign, by all means -- multi-task.

dannno
10-27-2008, 04:22 PM
I hate to tell you this, but the judge threw out the lawsuit.

His reasoning was there was no standing by the attorney. As O never responded to the suit, I found it very unusual.

In other words, instead of granting the MSJ based on no response to a lawsuit, he went outside of the suit to make that finding in my opinion. That should not have been an issue as O clearly did not respond to the suit, and there should have been a ruling based on that fact alone.

A judge is suppose to rule on the facts presented. No reply to a lawsuit, has generally been an automatic ruling in ones favor. That fact alone might make a case for appeal. How the judge could make the assertion that an individual filing a suit that applies to the Constitution has no standing is mind boggling.

Any attorney can jump in here if they have seen otherwise before.

Just my opinion.

Wow, that's nuts...

I say all the more reason to get this on the air. Obviously the judge was threatened. This may be more real than we thought. This needs to be investigated.

NewEnd
10-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Its a set up fro Schwarzenegger, IMO. O will be outed as technically not a citizen, constitution changed, and Schwarzy will run in 2016, to replace Obama.

NewEnd
10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Its a set up fro Schwarzenegger, IMO. O will be outed as technically not a citizen, constitution changed, and ahnold will run in 2016, to replace Obama.

Jdayh
10-27-2008, 08:01 PM

EMAIL BOMB!!!

newstips@ktvu.com

SO HOW MANY OF YOU SENT EMAILS?? ALMOST A DOZEN comments .. and did anyone send an email...

RickyJ
10-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Its a set up fro Schwarzenegger, IMO. O will be outed as technically not a citizen, constitution changed, and Schwarzy will run in 2016, to replace Obama.

You could be right, except for one small problem. Arnold won't live that long. The guy's ticker has about had it from steroid use.

RickyJ
10-27-2008, 08:11 PM
You really believe they haven't heard of it before? They probably haven't heard about Elvis dying either. Forget it, they are having some fun with you.

Roxi
10-27-2008, 09:36 PM
after reading this its hard to believe theres any credence to this story

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

libertarian4321
10-27-2008, 10:43 PM
This "story" has been on the wing nut websites and blogs for months.

Its also been on wing nut radio.

It gets no traction because its nothing more than wild accusation, and no one outside wing nut circles takes it seriously.

I really doubt a few emails to "KTVU" (wherever the Hell that is) is going to make much of difference.