PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Treatment of a GOP Candidate by the GOP during a primary

dustup
04-06-2008, 02:58 AM
This e-mail is the third e-mail I have sent, the first and second I sent to Local and State GOP Party officials with no response on the second one. This one I sent to the National GOP Party officials and copied all other local and State GOP Party officials.....I have included a list of e-mails if anyone else would like to tell them how you feel being disenfranchised by their unfair treatment of Ron Paul.

E-mail..............................

Dear Madams and Sirs, et al
Unfair Treatment of a GOP Candidate by the GOP during a primary

I have brought this matter to the attention of my local County (Richmond, NC) and State GOP Parties (North Carolina) and have not received a timely reply. The rules concerning supporting candidates is pretty clear, (posted below) And by leaving Ron Paul off all of the GOP web sites it is a violation of the rules set forth by the committee. Unless of course The Republican National Committee has voted to intentionally exclude Ron Paul from the remaining primaries and National Convention process???

RULE NO. 11
Candidate Support

(a) The Republican National Committee shall not, without the prior written and filed approval of all members of the Republican National Committee from the state involved, contribute money or in-kind aid to any candidate for any public or party office except the nominee of the Republican Party or a candidate who is unopposed in the Republican primary after the filing deadline for that office. In those states where state law establishes a non-partisan primary in which Republican candidates could participate, but in which the general election may not include a Republican candidate, the candidate endorsed by a convention held under the authority of the state Republican Party shall be recognized by the Republican National Committee as the Republican nominee.

Those are the rules ladies and gentlemen and we should live by them or change them….not ignore them! Ron Paul is still a GOP Presidential Candidate and deserves to be included on the National, State and County websites just as much as John McCain does! Please restore Ron Paul to ALL GOP web sites ASAP!

Please note: PRESUMED REPUBLICAN NOMINEE from your website! http://www.gopconvention.com/default.aspx
http://www.gopconvention.com/images/hp_mccain1.gif

RON PAUL DID NOT DROP OUT!
http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-For-President-Tall.jpg

REFERENCE PAGE:
http://www.ncgop.org/home/candidates.asp#

EMAIL LIST
Chairman@gop.com, Info@gop.com, RNCommunications@gop.com, bteressa81@aol.com (Teressa Beavers), Counsel@gop.com, ecampaign@gop.com,

Bradley in DC
04-06-2008, 04:02 AM
I think you might be on to something here. I know my Inbox keeps getting spammed by the RNC for McCain which would count as an in-kind contribution.

ItsTime
04-06-2008, 06:59 AM
can I cut and paste your email?

Banana
04-06-2008, 09:52 AM
You know, we should organize a letter bomb to bring attention to the fact.

Besides if they continue to ignore their own rules, this could be bought up at conventions to demonstrate ineligibility of McCain's candidacy....

countrykidz4freedom
04-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Very good idea-let's do it!:) Only thing I would suggest is to be more official, send it on actual paper and thru snail mail, using official business letter format. This will make it more legal and therefore will be more effective. I also think we should ask for pledges for people to do this, and if there were some way to keep a count of how many agreed to it, it would also inspire others to contribute their time to it.

Signzit
04-06-2008, 10:02 PM
You know, we should organize a letter bomb to bring attention to the fact.

Besides if they continue to ignore their own rules, this could be bought up at conventions to demonstrate ineligibility of McCain's candidacy....

bump for truth!

slacker921
04-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Very good idea-let's do it!:) Only thing I would suggest is to be more official, send it on actual paper and thru snail mail, using official business letter format. This will make it more legal and therefore will be more effective. I also think we should ask for pledges for people to do this, and if there were some way to keep a count of how many agreed to it, it would also inspire others to contribute their time to it.

amen.. the Charlotte Observer, the Asheville Citizen Times, and the Raleigh N & O might like to point out that the NC GOP isn't following it's own rules.

dustup
04-08-2008, 12:43 AM
can I cut and paste your email?
Of course, anything to show our support for Ron Paul! Fill up their in boxes!

BTW, Still no reply from any GOP official, the GOP is right...this ain't my grandfathers Party! :mad:

Anyone on here from the 8th district going to the convention on April 12th?
please e-mail me or post here......I would like to join forces! I am a delegate to the 8th dostrict for Ron Paul.