PDA

View Full Version : Flood Mark Levin Show w/pro Ron Paul calls

Pages : [1] 2

G-khan
08-16-2007, 09:18 PM
http://www.marklevinshow.com/

Mark Levin is encouraging his listeners to flood Ron Pauls campain office with calls to tell him he can't win. I think all Ron Paul supporters should flood Mark Levin's show with Ron Paul is the right man for President calls.

Call the Mark Levin Show at 1-877-381-3811 Mon-Fri 6-8pm est

If there are enough callers maybe he won't be able to have the show he wants.

(http://goldismoney.info/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31918&d=1187313014)

SWATH
08-16-2007, 09:20 PM
What is the number to his "Offie"?

paulitics
08-16-2007, 09:20 PM
What a scumbag..does he really want a spam war with us?

G-khan
08-16-2007, 09:21 PM
What a scumbag..does he really want a spam war with us?

Lets give him hell tomorrow night....!

SWATH
08-16-2007, 09:23 PM
I've listened to him before, he is such a douche. I can stand his voice even less than Hannity's.

MikeStanart
08-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Mark Levin must not have passed puberty; because this is a childish act expected from a 12 year old.

It seems to me; subconciously he's threatened....and he's portraying an immature act to make himself feel better.

Seems to me....Mark Levin already lost.

G-khan
08-16-2007, 09:25 PM
What is the number to his "Offie"?

Yes he did not get office right....... :D

aravoth
08-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Fine lets do it, shut his phone lines down, flood his e-mail, you know the deal.

G-khan
08-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Fine lets do it, shut his phone lines down, flood his e-mail, you know the deal.

He is not there now - lets wait till tomorrow - the members at my site are informed and will join in also! hehehe

Who knows he may just end up mentioning RP and give him some more exposure!

angelatc
08-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Is there voice mail? I've have nothing better to do than call and leave a 20 minute pro-Ron Paul message.

SWATH
08-16-2007, 09:32 PM
You will probably have to put on some dumb schmuck act to get past the screener. We should all call him and tell him the go f*ck himself. (don't do that)

maggiebott
08-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm in...tomorrow night.

paulitics
08-16-2007, 09:35 PM
call when his stupid neocon show is on. Will probably have to act like a neocon to get past the screener.

G-khan
08-16-2007, 09:38 PM
I put it on the calendar and if you want you can request a reminder on the link below...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=31&day=2007-8-17&c=1

Just click on request reminder on the upper right!

ape
08-16-2007, 09:39 PM
an obvious bid for attention. This should be cake, just act like a bush loving chickenhawk and we should be able to get through.. gotta come with facts though.

G-khan
08-16-2007, 09:40 PM
call when his stupid neocon show is on. Will probably have to act like a neocon to get past the screener.

It still should be fun seeing as the idiot put that garbage up about the good Dr.

SWATH
08-16-2007, 09:41 PM

Just say that you want to nuke mooslems and that we deserve to get their oil for our trouble.

MsDoodahs
08-16-2007, 09:46 PM
lol, stuff like this makes me even more certain that they're getting very worried.

These people are seeing Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers the same way WE are seeing Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers.

And the distinct lack of signs/bumper stickers for anyone else.

:)

ChooseLiberty
08-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Happened to be listening tonite and heard him encourage his "fans" to call Dr. Paul's office.

Mark Levin is famously another flag waving, military band playing, CHICKENHAWK.

When you call him - make sure you ask about his military service. There is none. He's got all the markings of a typical neocon. Very "pro-Israel" as well. Who woulda guessed?

ChooseLiberty
08-16-2007, 10:18 PM
BTW - he was playing some clips of WILLARD Romney that sounded like he was reading from the Ron Paul play book.

These neocons are trying to co-op Dr. Paul's message. Which they will quickly forget as soon as they are in office, but in the meantime they've stolen the thunder.

1000-points-of-fright
08-16-2007, 10:20 PM
What's odd is that he's supposedly such a constitutional scholar he should be all about RP. It's just his jingoistic kill 'em all let God sort 'em out attitude that won't let him get past RP's position on the war.

Start calling him before his show starts. That way his regular fans won't be able to get through. It doesn't matter if you don't get on the air, just as long as nobody else can either.

If you do get through and get on the air be polite and try to be intelligent. Don't let him bait you. He did that yesterday with a few Ron Paul supporters, asking them yes or no questions that would make you look bad no matter how you answered. He may as well have asked "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Of course, he only let the inarticulate ones on the air and anybody that sounded like they could have had a decent argument got the lawyer treatment.

Crash his servers too. Use up all his bandwidth. If he wants to be a douche-nozzle and harass a minor candidate with no chance of winning instead of supporting a candidate that he actually likes, then so be it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Just don't do anything illegal.

billv
08-16-2007, 10:23 PM
I've listened to him before, he is such a douche. I can stand his voice even less than Hannity's.

lol

paulitics
08-16-2007, 10:24 PM
Maybe an intelligent caller with a high IQ should call in sounding like a dumb ass to get past his screaner, and then destroy him in a battle of wits. really throw this neocon for a loop.

nullvalu
08-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Did this douche offer any reason as to why Ron Paul can't win? Or is he just counting on his idiotic "fans" on doing whatever he says? I've vaguely heard of him, but never heard his show. He must not be big in Chicago.

remaxjon
08-16-2007, 10:33 PM
That mother fjslkd

I can't wait to call him tomorrow.

Chicken hawk bastard is a piece of shit. I'm taking this personaly and I will be calling him. He thinks he is something special

:mad:

ScotTX
08-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Send Mr. Levine a freindly note @ marklevin.show@citcomm.com

Brandybuck
08-16-2007, 10:37 PM
But wouldn't calling in mean I would have to listen to at least part of his show? Ick! I would have to wash my ears out with lye soap after that!

drednot
08-16-2007, 11:20 PM
If you scroll to minute 29 of the august 16th broadcast, you can hear him complaining that a Ron Paul caller lied to sneak past the screener, and that from here on out he will tell all his listeners to never vote for Ron Paul, and to spam his office with calls saying he can't win.

He also says Ron Paul's poll support is less than the margin of error. (Obviously not including any straw polls).

jorger
08-17-2007, 12:41 AM
lets flood this douche.

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 12:49 AM
What's odd is that he's supposedly such a constitutional scholar he should be all about RP. It's just his jingoistic kill 'em all let God sort 'em out attitude that won't let him get past RP's position on the war.

Start calling him before his show starts. That way his regular fans won't be able to get through. It doesn't matter if you don't get on the air, just as long as nobody else can either.

If you do get through and get on the air be polite and try to be intelligent. Don't let him bait you. He did that yesterday with a few Ron Paul supporters, asking them yes or no questions that would make you look bad no matter how you answered. He may as well have asked "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Of course, he only let the inarticulate ones on the air and anybody that sounded like they could have had a decent argument got the lawyer treatment.

Crash his servers too. Use up all his bandwidth. If he wants to be a douche-nozzle and harass a minor candidate with no chance of winning instead of supporting a candidate that he actually likes, then so be it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Just don't do anything illegal.

I don't want to sound "bad" about this.. and I am sure I will.. but MANY of these talk show hosts are usually "strong supporters of the constitution.." yet "certain ones" with "certain beliefs" want this war, and Ron Paul doesn't.. SO, there is a concerted effort to discredit him. Its too much of a coincidence. To them this "terror" war and what it signifies means more to them than the constitution...

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 12:49 AM
If you scroll to minute 29 of the august 16th broadcast, you can hear him complaining that a Ron Paul caller lied to sneak past the screener, and that from here on out he will tell all his listeners to never vote for Ron Paul, and to spam his office with calls saying he can't win.

He also says Ron Paul's poll support is less than the margin of error. (Obviously not including any straw polls).

when the time comes, I will FOR SURE put radio ads on his broadcast.... FOR SURE.

ChooseLiberty
08-17-2007, 12:54 AM
There's a better than even chance that Mr. Levin supports the Iraq war under its other name - the "making the middle east safe for Israel war".

Of course he could be supporting it because "they hate our freedom". Yep, that's it.

:D Calling them like like I see them.

jorger
08-17-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm going to be calling, but if what he's trying to do is to piss us off, I might just setup a few "Voice Broadcasting" accounts during his show's time...

zhughes315
08-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Don't know if this has been posted here yet, but here is the shows email address:
marklevin.show@citcomm.com

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Following post are a few email from his various sites and just a few affiliate stations

additional emails

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 01:21 AM
------

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 01:22 AM
-------

schvenzlerman
08-17-2007, 07:22 AM
When you call into Levin's show, tell the person who answers that you want to talk about something else. Best bet is to tell them that you want to discuss the topic that Levin is already talking about. That will get into into their waiting line. Be patient.

Now, when Levin gets you on the show, DON'T mention Ron Paul immediately because you won't be successful in getting it on the air. The reason why is because all talk radio show hosts use equipment that creates a time-delay of some 15 seconds or so with callers. For example, if a caller says the F word, the show host just hangs up at that juncture and the word doesn't make it on the show.

So what you need to do is string out some namby-pamby neo-con mutual-admiration circle-jerk conversation that Levin will like and then simply say, "Just joking - Ron Paul is my man." If Levin tries to cut you off at that point, that's fine because he's going to be jammed up with a flood of callers who are going to be doing the same thing. In other words, he's going to have to hang up on ALL of them. Is he going to sound like an ass or what?

Let's do this every day for the next week or so.

Yours very Truly,

Schvenzlerman

pyrazole2
08-17-2007, 08:24 AM
On his forum registration at marklevinfan.com, he's got an anti-spam question. Answer is Hannity. Maybe that's obvious, I guess...I don't listen to the guy.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM

I listen to Lavin sometimes on the way home from work. You can use any type of tactics you want, you can start off sounding dumb to the screener. "Yeeahh mann.. Ron Paul and Jesus mann". Or get right to it, or be angry, or try to sneak in.. Personally I would just say your a Paul supporter to the call screener if asked.

Do not sound like a conspiracy theorist, just stick to mainline stuff. My personal favorite is to compare Paul a conservative against Rudy who is not. From what I know of Levin he will act full of indignation and try to make himself appear to be morally right by attacking you. So just be nice and give him the honest truth, Paul's not crazy, he is a conservative, he's strong on defense not offense.

A few days ago, Levin was actually agreeing with a Paul supporter over low taxes and minimum wage. He phrased his argument in a way thats was like "Don't you feel -?something about taxes?- is true? Well so does Paul, you two may agree on more than you know"

Remember the rules to talk radio, Mark wants to be entertaining more than accurate, and he is never -allowed- to be wrong, he will just change topic if he is. I've called a few shows about Paul now.. and actually I'm not concerned with Levin really .. the person I think has the problem is Michael Medved, he bashes senselessly on Paul sometimes not by name almost every single day. I think hes a Zionist and hes afraid that Paul will leave Israel to the wolves.. but whatever..

Above all, Mark Levin wants you to make Ron Paul look bad. If you think you might start talking about Jewish bankers who are taking over the world, please don't call.

Dary
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
An attack on Ron Paul by some Neo-Con shill like Mark Levin is actually a compliment.

Thanks for the compliment Mark!

SWATH
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Maybe we should also dumb down and radicalize his show, with calls similar the fred thompson spoof forum.

"Mr. Levin you are such a great one, if you were running for presodint I would stuff the ballot box for you so you can torture all the liberals, disenters, and mooslems at gitmo. And why hasen't Ron Paul been hanged for treason yet, he is the biggest terrist of them all, he puts a piece of paper above the safety of Amerocins."

JayDee
08-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Maybe we should also dumb down and radicalize his show, with calls similar the fred thompson spoof forum.

"Mr. Levin you are such a great one, if you were running for presodint I would stuff the ballot box for you so you can torture all the liberals, disenters, and mooslems at gitmo. And why hasen't Ron Paul been hanged for treason yet, he is the biggest terrist of them all, he puts a piece of paper above the safety of Amerocins."

That's actually par for his show.. you need to get over the top .. like start talking about shooting people in the street who do not bow in front of their republican city officials.

im_a_pepper
08-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Here is a youtube video with a couple call compilations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo

This guy Levin is a total jerkwad, and we should make it a mission to just topple his show. Its these generic talk shows that destroy new thoughts and idea and leave no room for independent behavior that does not concur with their own desires. How big is their audience? I wonder if his plea even had any effect at all on RP's office.

Swmorgan77
08-17-2007, 09:42 AM

Yes, a concentrated "Sarcasm" campaign might work.

Call in and agree with him, then take it to the next extreme level. Say we should nuke Iran and that the Constitution is outdated because it puts us in danger. Something like:

"When are these liberals like Ron Paul going to figure out that 9/11 happened and so we've got to update the Bill of Rights? Liberals like Ron Paul who think the Constituiton still applies are putting us all at risk!"

netzorro
08-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Mark Levin e-mail addy. Fill up the inbox!

JayDee
08-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Yes, a concentrated "Sarcasm" campaign might work.
"When are these liberals like Ron Paul going to figure out that 9/11 happened and so we've got to update the Bill of Rights? Liberals like Ron Paul who think the Constituiton still applies are putting us all at risk!"

Sounds good, Let me add to your argument a bit.. "freedom is a bad thing and we need controlled freedom. Ron Paul is crazy.. he wants you to have a weapon to defend yourself, we need Rudy to take all our guns away and make us safe."

JayDee
08-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Mark Levin e-mail addy. Fill up the inbox!

Lets wait till airtime.

Really, I feel sorry for him.. he is probably doing this because he thinks people are spamming him now, with a few random Ron Paul supporters calling.. Wait till he gets a load of the full movement.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 10:11 AM
marklevinshow@abc.com
comments@whitehouse.gov
audiosupport@abcrn.com
omar.thompson@abc.com
cynthia.j.young@abc.com
shirbyrae@aol.com
klopez@nationalreview.com
omar.thompson@citcomm.com
cynthia.young@citcomm.com
privacy@citadelinteractive.com
dallas.recruiter@citcomm.com
yourname@yourdomain.com
bob.lagrega@citcomm.com
tj.lambert@citcomm.com
marklevinshow@citcomm.com
newstips@wabcradio.com
suggestions@lauraingraham.com
jerryagar@wabcradio.com
wabc.listenerclub@abc.com
webmaster@wabcradio.com
mossales@mediaspanonline.com
rush@eibnet.com
marksimonewabc@aol.com
erik.n.jones@abc.com
geicotips@wabcradio.com
bloombergshow@wabcradio.com
nyradio.jobs@citcomm.com
brianonabc@aol.com
drudge@drudgereport.com
redelman@ricedelman.com
monica@wabcradio.com
erik.jones@citcomm.com
scott_salotto@metronetworks.com
agiordano@ucpn.org
esodowsky@blhs.org
pbottge@nyit.edu
sandy@skyclean.org
msbiketour@msnyc.org
info@ncjwny.org
cohalloran@sobro.org.formoreinformationvisitwww.so bro.org
gerri_lewis@yahoo.com
karpetkitten@yahoo.com
mark@moveamericaforward.org
marc.boussard@syntegra.fr
paulreveresociety@yahoo.com
dirkvan@msn.com
jim@jimbotalk.com
jr@rense.com
dukeanddoc@aol.com
cptjross@aol.com
captjimross@aol.com
mrb@matthewbronson.com
courtlewis@americanvarietyradio.com
glenn@masterhandyman.com
oreilly@foxnews.com
jharper@920wmel.com
0avern@920wmel.com
vern@920wmel.com
news@920wmel.com
mark@920wmel.com
kirk@920wmel.com
carol@920wmel.com
sales@920wmel.com
seanshow@abc.com
johnmc@920wmel.com
dougstephan@earthlink.net
dougstephan@earthlink.com
c.nelson@920wmel.com
ed@920wmel.com
liz@920wmel.com
captjimross@cfl.rr.com
admin@ilcs.net
adam@popgardenradio.com
jschweers@flatoday.net
fred.grandy@citcomm.com
andy.parks@citcomm.com
bryan.nehman@citcomm.com
ann.wog@citcomm.com
cccore@aol.com
feedback@hannity.com
levinwabc@aol.com
thechrisplanteshow@starpower.net
jerry@wmal.com
paul.duckworth@citcomm.com
john.matthews@citcomm.com
mark.carr@citcomm.com
william.king@citcomm.com
ernie.fears@citcomm.com
chris.berry@citcomm.com
jay.gleason@citcomm.com
paul.harvey@abc.com
mark.carr@abc.com
chris.core@citcomm.com
geoff.holtzman@citcomm.com
grandyandandy@630wmal.com
fredgrandy@630wmal.com
andyparks@630wmal.com
shari.gonzalez@citcomm.com
volunteer@ucmagency.org
mikecollins@630wmal.com
radio@traveln-on.com
jerry.r.klein@abc.com
info@cair.com
jerry@630wmal.com
630day@wmal.com
radio@pointingyouhome.com
dcjobs@citcomm.com
dbottamill@verizon.net
turftrust@aol.com
info@windowsonwashington.net
thekutagroup@fbw.com
bob@bobbrinker.com
info@homeinnovations.com
lmidtsatre@mediaspanonline.com
john@stl.emmis.com
jaallen@stl.emmis.com
jimm@stl.emmis.com
janderson@stl.emmis.com
kpickard@stl.emmis.com
kdotson@stl.emmis.com
tcolombo@stl.emmis.com
kesmar@stl.emmis.com
kftkfeedback@stl.emmis.com
mfoizey@stl.emmis.com
rtobler@stl.emmis.com
turftoes@charter.net
annonyarts@aol.com
comsnr@swbell.net
bethlaenen@hotmail.com
asmith@dales-hd.com
bsalger@stl.emmis.com
copyright@emmis.com
feedback@971talk.com
smyork@stl.emmis.com
jjrspecial@aol.com
renigade@mediaone.net
markl@kabc.com
doug@kabc.com
robm@kabc.com
jorge@kabc.com
mcintyre@kabc.com
alrantel@kabc.com
jamie@kabc.com
sage@larryelder.com
markisler@abc.com
kevin.campbell@citcomm.com
sisters@satellitesisters.com
leo@kabc.com
computershow@kabc.com
bob@adpad.com
communityaffairs@kabc.com
leon@kabc.com
matthew.mallon@citcomm.com
brianewalker@adelphia.net

Swmorgan77
08-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Dang, I wish I could do this. I'm going to be on the road to a camping trip. Maybe I will take the phone number along in my cell, and if i get decent coverage I will be able to get in.

nullvalu
08-17-2007, 10:36 AM
What a complete dickhead!! He gets that upset because a couple of Ron Paul supporters call into his show, and one tricked the screener to get on.. Shit he should be happy that they're even listening to his show..

What he doesn't realize is the people calling his show aren't Ron Paul campaign workers, they're normal individuals.. What a moron..

This asshole wants to play games, I say put him in his place! The more mention on Ron Paul on his show, the better.. Free Advertising baby!

DeadheadForPaul
08-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I just listened to this guy on Youtube...WOW, what an annoying little sh*t

I dont know why ANYONE would listen to him. As least Hannity is entertaining

This guys sounds like Jon Lovitz if he was 80 years old, more grumpy, and ignrorant

aravoth
08-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Lets wait till airtime.

Really, I feel sorry for him.. he is probably doing this because he thinks people are spamming him now, with a few random Ron Paul supporters calling.. Wait till he gets a load of the full movement.

He should've known better. And you know, we should turn his show into a fredthompsonforum.

nullvalu
08-17-2007, 11:02 AM
He should've known better. And you know, we should turn his show into a fredthompsonforum.

For Sure! I'm calling in under the guise that I think Ron Paul supporters are stupid and have outlandish ideas.. Then go on to say how dumb they are for how they want to get rid of the income tax even tho it mostly just pays for the interest on debt to the federal reserve, and Ron Paul wants to get rid of it too..

JayDee
08-17-2007, 11:09 AM

Alright, I'll make a satirical call but it wont be easy.. you are going to have to be WAY over the top. You might be better off just being your normal intelligent self but.. You basically have to sound even more extreme than Levin, (who is kinda like Michael Savage.) "I mean... what's with Ron Paul.. he doesn't even want to nuke Iran... *AND* Russia.Mexico.China.Cuba.Columbia.France.Somalia and of coarse.. North Korea.. Peace is just so Un-Amerikan."

Spread this post around and rally the troops. We need to find stations where people can listen online.

His site says he's on 6pm to 8pm EST (He is not aware we are now following daylight time I guess.) I'm assuming hes on.. 6pm EDT -- 5pm CDT -- 4pm MDT -- 3pm PDT

AFTFNJ
08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
He getting my call tonight.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Online station, I'm sure there are others but try here. http://www.wmal.com/listenlive.asp

remaxjon
08-17-2007, 12:11 PM
bump don't forget his show starts at 6

Eli
08-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh he's getting a call from me about this! Hell he'll get sixteen

FSP-Rebel
08-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Ready, aim, FIRE!

rg123
08-17-2007, 12:20 PM
If anyone gets through when the guy brings up illegal immigration just bring up Ron's legislation the same with the war. He has more legislation on these issues
than anyone else running for office or in congress for that matter. Sadly in the youtube video the caller did not mention that. No one can arguee Legislation it ends all conservations. He cannot be made out to be misrepresented when the proof is in the legislation. He or no one can say Ron supports illegal immigration when he has the most bills in congress to address the situation same thing with the war and the economy. Talk is cheep but bills in congress says it all.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 12:20 PM
If anyone gets through when the guy brings up illegal immigration just bring up Ron's legislation the same with the war. He has more legislation on these issues
than anyone else running for office or in congress for that matter. Sadly in the youtube video the caller did not mention that. No one can arguee Legislation it ends all conservations. He cannot be made out to something when the proof is in the legislation. He or no one can say Ron supports illegal immigration when he has the most bills in congress to address the situation same thing with the war and the economy. Talk is cheep but bills in congress says it all.

What Legislation?:confused:

peruvianRP
08-17-2007, 01:16 PM
anybody calling today? for real? so can dial in and have some fun...
You know what you can also say?

"Get of the mic your dope!"

Keith
08-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Never heard of the guy.

danda
08-17-2007, 02:46 PM
I suggest that anyone who calls his show not even try to argue with him, or say anything clever. He'll just shut off your mic and talk over you, then urge people not to vote for Dr. Paul. He has all the advantages: It's his show, he has the big mute button, and is relaxed. You've been on hold for 15 minutes listening to neocon rubbish, you're anxious and/or upset with him.

So instead, just say "Vote for Ron Paul Everbody!" and hang-up.

Imagine if people did that during the entire show. It would certainly impress the audience.

Plus it will get him really pissed off. And it will make for a great YouTube with all the clips together and his angry reactions. :-)

Obviously, you've gotta say neo-conish pro-war things to get past the screeners, and listen to the show for a bit first, so that it's sounds like you'll be saying something relevant.

Or you could say you're calling to bitch about all the Ron Paul people calling in. That'll probably work for 1 or 2 callers.

just my $.02

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 02:47 PM
I suggest that anyone who calls his show not even try to argue with him, or say anything clever. He'll just shut off your mic and talk over you, then urge people not to vote for Dr. Paul. He has all the advantages: It's his show, he has the big mute button, and is relaxed. You've been on hold for 15 minutes listening to neocon rubbish, you're anxious and/or upset with him.

So instead, just say "Vote for Ron Paul Everbody!" and hang-up.

Imagine if people did that during the entire show. It would certainly impress the audience.

Plus it will get him really pissed off. And it will make for a great YouTube with all the clips together and his angry reactions. :-)

Obviously, you've gotta say neo-conish pro-war things to get past the screeners, and listen to the show for a bit first, so that it's sounds like you'll be saying something relevant.

Or you could say you're calling to bitch about all the Ron Paul people calling in. That'll probably work for 1 or 2 callers.

just my $.02

15 second delay would make this a bad idea....

Larofeticus
08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
No no no no we can do much better than that. Just call in like a regular caller. Talk issues ron agrees with mr levin on like taxes and such and when disagreements come up just say you're not sure; that you can see both sides of the argument and can't decide. Then at the end say "Vote ron paul" and hang up.

Just imagine every caller that gets through, having a nice lulling, agreeing conversation on the air, and then turning out to be one of those ron paul nerds.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 03:13 PM
BTW.. with all these lower talk show hosts attacking Ron Paul every day.. Rush is rather silent on the topic.. what he has said has not been totally negative..

Rush Limbaugh:

Giuliani is being praised, getting rave reviews for the way he stood up to the comment made by Ron Paul in which that we need to examine our policies and listen to what the terrorists are saying if we want to understand why they're attacking us and killing us.

Now, all the other candidates on that stage wanted to respond to Ron Paul, too. They weren't allowed to. Rudy just got the first shot in. This is not to criticize Rudy, but, folks, how hard is it to sit there and criticize anybody,

The media is always involved in horse races rather than the substance of things. An analysis of the debate, as I am offering you now, I have not seen. I've seen analysis: "McCain scored here, and Romney didn't score there, and Ron Paul blew up over there, and Rudy really hit a home-run." Give me substance on this stuff. If they don't give it to me, I'll provide it myself. Rudy? How hard was it really to smack down Ron Paul for his statement that everybody perceived to be blaming America for the 9/11 attack? Rudy was first out of the box to attack him, but every other candidate up there wanted to but they wasn't allowed to. This is being portrayed as the greatest moment of the debate.

Compare that too everyone else that is calling him a "crazy kooky irreverent clown". Rush is kinda a tax protester.. he probably likes Paul a little on the inside but couldn't ever say so as he would be dreadfully wrong, and he would loose part of his audience. He did say he was sick of "carrying the water" for the Republicans.. but I think he has to..

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 03:22 PM
What Legislation?:confused:

how come this isnt' common knowledge... ?

http://www.house.gov/paul/legis.shtml

He has a HR to amend to the constitution to end birthright citizenship, and has co-sponsored/sponsored another on ending welfare to illegals, I believe..

Hamburglar
08-17-2007, 03:23 PM
If we really want to give him a lot of shit I think we should leave Ron Paul out of it.

Step 1: give the screener on-topic neo-con talking points

Step 2: when you get on the air just keep saying "Am I on? Am I on? Am I on? Am I on?" or something along those lines till he gets pissed and hangs up.

This kills talk show hosts. He'll get pissed because it's terrible radio and he'll have to think of something to talk about out of the blue. If he got flooded with these he'll go crazy. And he won't be able to pin his frustration on anyone. He'll be a fish out of water.

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Say something like this..

"Yo Mr. Levine, I really dig your show. I originally heard about you from my neighbor RON, and is brother PAUL. They are true patriots and believe in true liberty. When I first met my new friends, Ron and Paul etc...."

Hamburglar
08-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Say something like this..

"Yo Mr. Levine, I really dig your show. I originally heard about you from my neighbor RON, and is brother PAUL. They are true patriots and believe in true liberty. When I first met my new friends, Ron and Paul etc...."

Haha I like that idea. If everyone were to say something similiar that would work great. Although I think it would have to be delayed to actually have a chance of getting on the air.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 03:27 PM
No no no no we can do much better than that. Just call in like a regular caller. Talk issues ron agrees with mr levin on like taxes and such and when disagreements come up just say you're not sure; that you can see both sides of the argument and can't decide. Then at the end say "Vote ron paul" and hang up.

Just imagine every caller that gets through, having a nice lulling, agreeing conversation on the air, and then turning out to be one of those ron paul nerds.

Yes, if you want to win his audience, you'll use the "seek common ground" approach. I think that might be hard to do tho.. you want to engage into the conversation and not shout something your shout will never get on the air, don't even try it.

You could try "Whats wrong with supporting our laws? That's all Ron Paul wants to do.. If we had payed attention to Ron Paul and made the congress vote on the war up or down and declare war, as he wanted to do, then Mark, they couldn't be blaming Bush right now for his lack of judgment. The democrats would be just as accountable."

Shink
08-17-2007, 03:42 PM
I love when the Ron Paul Army goes to war. :D

Edit: Just, Constitutional, yet Dirty War.

G-khan
08-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Its about time we hammer this guy with calls......

What a jerk.....................

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Its about time we hammer this guy with calls......

What a jerk.....................

I'm at work can I listen in through his website?

Shink
08-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Yep...I need a link to listen to his show. Although...it makes me sick to think I'll be listening to him over uberpatriot Alex Jones...Oh well, it's for the cause.

Starks
08-17-2007, 03:52 PM
I love when the Ron Paul Army goes to war. :D

Edit: Just, Constitutional, yet Dirty War.

Not the Ron Paul Army... The Internet Army.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Online station, I'm sure there are others but try here. http://www.wmal.com/listenlive.asp

Posted this earlier, if it does not work search around for Levin affiliates that have online streams, Call while at work, you don't have to say anything to jam the lines.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Posted this earlier, if it does not work search around for Levin affiliates that have online streams, Call while at work, you don't have to say anything to jam the lines.

Thanks JAy dee...I'm on it

G-khan
08-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I sent him this email....

Mr. Levin:
I just want to say your front page with Ron Paul and to call his office is pretty low... I listened to your show when you told your audience to call in to Ron Paul. You have very little knowledge of what our Founding Fathers wanted for this great country. One of the great all time pieces of who we are and what we should be doing in regards to other countries can be found by reading the Monroe Doctrine..

Take some time and educate yourself..

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/monroe.htm

Russ Townsend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo

Time to call him...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Shink
08-17-2007, 04:01 PM

I love it...right at the top of your link...the Washington Monument in blood red..."Threat Advisory ELEVATED" that's how you keep them sheep in line.

Suzu
08-17-2007, 04:08 PM
The ultimate good fun would be if Ron himself calls in to that show. To the screener he identifies himself as "Ronald Ernest". Then once he gets on the air, he says "I'm Ron Paul. I hear you are afraid of me".

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:09 PM
10 rings

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:09 PM
damn he answered..im at work did not say anything

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:10 PM
he answeerded
got pissed Im not saying any thing

Elwar
08-17-2007, 04:13 PM
This guy is so boring.

ProPaul08
08-17-2007, 04:14 PM
This guy is so boring.

x2

G-khan
08-17-2007, 04:15 PM
He is just awful and boring................ I feel like puking...

Shatterhand
08-17-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm listening now. Yawn, yawn.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:17 PM
When you call in the line goes right through!

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Advertisers
College loan corporation 1 800 two college
Selleniaum Centrum
BRITEAGEHEALTH.COM

MGS
08-17-2007, 04:27 PM
This guys voice is quite amusing.

Larofeticus
08-17-2007, 04:28 PM
He's so shrill and whiney.

G-khan
08-17-2007, 04:28 PM
I got through to one of his screener s and he hung up on me when I said I was a Ron Paul supporter..... scumbag

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 04:29 PM
it sounds like this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=389fdI7GlKc&mode=related&search=

tmg19103
08-17-2007, 04:29 PM
He answered and hung up on me the moment Ron Paul came out. Keep calling!

G-khan
08-17-2007, 04:30 PM
He answered and hung up on me the moment Ron Paul came out. Keep calling!

Same here it was one of his screeners.... hehehehe:D

HammerDR
08-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Oh my.

I have no idea what this guy looks like, but I get the mental image of a short, skinny "weasel" that is puffed up and talking like a hard ass in front of a mirror. He's trying to act tough to an imaginary audience. It's so pathetic that I'm amused and horrified at the same time. Who would enjoy listening to this? x.x

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 04:32 PM
I got through to one of his screener s and he hung up on me when I said I was a Ron Paul supporter..... scumbag

LOL! I doubt you can tell them that. This is hilarious. These radio personalities claiming to be conservative, who have their panties in a wad over the MOST CONSERVATIVE person in Congress, much less running for President. :rolleyes:

shrugged0106
LOL, I got hung up on and I never even got to mention Dr. Paul at all! Maybe he's a dick to everyone?

ghemminger
dont MEntion your with RON PAul !!!

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Oh my.

I have no idea what this guy looks like, but I get the mental image of a short, skinny "weasel" that is puffed up and talking like a hard ass in front of a mirror. He's trying to act tough to an imaginary audience. It's so pathetic that I'm amused and horrified at the same time. Who would enjoy listening to this? x.x

Here is is... the dude in the middle.
http://www.marklevinshow.com/images/photos/freedom2006/full/IMG_0239_JPG.jpg

Elwar
08-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Tell them you're very interested in the Scooter Libby case, or the Vick trial...

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Call the Mark Levin Show at 1-877-381-3811

HammerDR
08-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Here is is... the dude in the middle.
http://www.marklevinshow.com/images/photos/freedom2006/full/IMG_0239_JPG.jpg

You'd think that at some point in his long life his voice would have developed properly.

Shatterhand
08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
They just gave out the toll free number. :D

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Tell them you're very interested in the Scooter Libby case, or the Vick trial...

YES!!!

JayDee
08-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Well keep trying if they hang up on you.

"Mark, Scooter deserves to be set free... free like our country would be with Ron Paul as president!"

Shatterhand
08-17-2007, 04:38 PM
oops, referring to the show . . .

ProPaul08
08-17-2007, 04:39 PM
He's not even going to calls on the air. Is this normal? I've never listened to his show....like most everyone else.

ProPaul08
08-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Ok, now he's taking one.

Shatterhand
08-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Caller on now!

JayDee
08-17-2007, 04:42 PM
He's not even going to calls on the air. Is this normal? I've never listened to his show....like most everyone else.

Mark does a fair amount of calls usually.. maybe we are jamming them up.

Givemelibertyor.....
08-17-2007, 04:50 PM
That little neo-con bastard.

I just got through and said only, "Hi I want to talk to Mark about the Fair tax."

The screener took on a real shitty tone and said, "We're not talking about that today." And then hung up. Just like that.

They're on to us.......

JayDee
08-17-2007, 04:52 PM
They're on to us.......

Good. I want to talk to them about their website. ;)

G-khan
08-17-2007, 04:54 PM
That little neo-con bastard.

I just got through and said only, "Hi I want to talk to Mark about the Fair tax."

The screener took on a real shitty tone and said, "We're not talking about that today." And then hung up. Just like that.

They're on to us.......

This may be a little comforting to you - You are not alone on getting hung up on..

Givemelibertyor.....
08-17-2007, 04:55 PM
I called back and took on a slurry tone.

I said,"Hey I want to talk about the 2nd amendment and some of these candidates that are runnin'."

The screener said, "Call back next hour, we'll probably get into that." And them hung up.

There's an "in" for someone, if they beat me to it.

Nefertiti
08-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Mark Levin must not have passed puberty; because this is a childish act expected from a 12 year old.

Just what I was thinking. That was the sort of thing my friends and I did for fun when we were 12 years old! So juvenile really.

im_a_pepper
08-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I was hung up on directly the first time, but the second time I was told they are having phone difficulties and will need to flush the system, whatever that means. (RP supporters crashing their phones?)

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 05:06 PM
I was hung up on directly the first time, but the second time I was told they are having phone difficulties and will need to flush the system, whatever that means. (RP supporters crashing their phones?)

They use a toilet for a switchboard?

Sounds like they are experiencing blowback.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 05:08 PM
I dont think we have enough callers.. we need more. Either we dont have enough, or Lavin has too many Phone Lines.

Check out what Ian from Free Talk Live says about him.

Mark Levin a.k.a. "The Great One" (Talk about an Ego!) is "the fastest-growing syndicated radio program in America". Not because he's actually any good but because his syndicate who also carries Sean Hannity bullies their affiliates into carrying Levin or else they will pull Hannity...

1000-points-of-fright
08-17-2007, 05:09 PM
If we're getting through and his screeners are telling us to call back next hour, how many regular listeners actually call? With a popular show like Limbaugh's it's nearly impossible to get through and if you do there's no way you'll get through again an hour later.

Methinks he overestimates his audience.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 05:10 PM
This guy really sucks.

torchbearer
08-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Is this information on the other ron paul forums?

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 05:12 PM

go check :)

angelatc
08-17-2007, 05:12 PM

That's ok. If he wants to drive ROn Paul's staff nuts (in the taxpayer dime no less!)
then we can drive his staff crazy too.

Shink
08-17-2007, 05:14 PM

Yeah...nobody's really backing the movement yet, but they should be joining in.

ProPaul08
08-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Wow, and I thought the first part of the show was boring...now this.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow, and I thought the first part of the show was boring...now this.

Its delayed where I am but I'll listen.. yeah its AWFAL.. I can barley listen most times. And I could listen to most talk radio.

robatsu
I know it won't work, but it would be cool if everyone who called up said, "Hey, I hear you guys wanted to call the RP campaign. Well, we're returning the call".

megan
WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION!??!?

makes me want to rip my hair out! the irony!

ghemminger
Gosh he really does suck:(

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 05:19 PM
WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION!??!?

makes me want to rip my hair out! the irony!

I know isn't it ridiculous? amazing

Shatterhand
08-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Talking about the American Revolution is a perfect segway to talk about Ron Paul!

Spike Kojima
08-17-2007, 05:20 PM
I guess this guy doesn't know the difference between fighting for ones freedom and starting unjustified wars overseas.

im_a_pepper
08-17-2007, 05:21 PM
Ok I give, I totally started snoozing and lost whatever point he was trying to make.

robatsu
08-17-2007, 05:21 PM
This is what people must have felt like listening to Tokyo Rose or some other ridiculously transparent propagandists.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah WAR....Let em all DIE!!! ChickenHawk!

Dustancostine
08-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Maybe we could get on by talking about the fed.

robatsu
08-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Wow, I had no idea this sort of stuff was going out to people in America.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Our Constitution is a LIBERTARIAN document Mark, no way to deny that.

grr

ProPaul08
08-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Wow, I had no idea this sort of stuff was going out to people in America.

Imagine how eerie it would be if he were speaking German. "Ja wohl, mein Herr!"

Larofeticus
08-17-2007, 05:28 PM
All that buildup to call the democrats traitors? geez

Differences between the revolutionary war and today:
The british were sending large armies onto american soil, where if victorious, would have reclaimed everything and destroyed the fledgling republic.

The terrorists have no armies, armor, aircraft, weaponry. Just small bands of guerillas, on the other side of the planet. Even if every single one of them was magically transported onto U.S. soil, local police forces and swat teams would be able to stop them. There is zero threat of terrorists destroying our country; they have no ability to project real power. The only threat is what we do to ourselves on behalf of security.

ProPaul08
08-17-2007, 05:28 PM
A Ron Pauler made it through!!! Ah, I knew what he was going to say, but was cutoff before he could get it out.

Razmear
08-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Calls are coming in, he hung up on the first caller, must be using the 10 second delay to kill RP callers.
Listening via web stream.

Shatterhand
Sounded like a Ron Pauler got through and got cut off!

LibertyEagle
LOL. At least he must know about what Napolitano said. LOL.

Larofeticus
08-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Ha. How many people is he gonna cut off? Thats 2 so far.

ProPaul08
Was that someone on this board? Fess up and receive your praise! :D

Suzu
Yep, heard that. He must have one of those delay buttons, and the second he hears "Ron Paul" the caller is gone.

Mister Grieves
08-17-2007, 05:31 PM
The terrorists have no armies, armor, aircraft, weaponry. Just small bands of guerillas, on the other side of the planet. Even if every single one of them was magically transported onto U.S. soil, local police forces and swat teams would be able to stop them. There is zero threat of terrorists destroying our country; they have no ability to project real power. The only threat is what we do to ourselves on behalf of security.

Well said, my good man. Well said.

Cowlesy
That's awesome --- you guys really have him just demoralized---you could hear it in his voice when the caller started in about Napolitano.

I think what it should tell him is that about 10 people listen to his show, and 1 of them was a Ron Pauler----so now he's got 500, and he should expect about 98% of his calls to be from that group.

Givemelibertyor.....
Bastards!!!

I'm getting cutoff every time I get through. (Five times now.)

wgadget
Did the second caller get cut off as well?

Wow, what a weird talk show, when the host cuts off every single caller...:)

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Mr. Levin,

I just now heard your spiel against people who backed Ron Paul. I hate to tell you sir, but I have been a conservative Republican all my life. I even handed out campaign literature for Barry Goldwater when I was a child. Congressman Paul is everything for which traditional conservatism used to stand. If you cannot see that, either you’re not a conservative, or you have another agenda altogether.

Traditional conservative principles:

- limited constitutional government
- personal privacy
- personal responsibility
- strong national defense
- fiscally responsible government
- individual liberty

By the way, were you aware that Barry Goldwater Jr. supports Congressman Paul. Not to mention, Judge Andrew Napolitano. But, Mr. Levin, thank you for your rudeness to Congressman Paul in asking that your few listeners contact his office. You have done nothing other than encourage me and everyone else who loves this country and is sick and tired of the big government statists that you seem to advocate, running our country and our Constitution over with your big government, socialist agenda. Thank you.

Regards,

(my name)

-------------------------------

“...the two American political figures Ron Paul strikes me as being the most similar to are Thomas Jefferson and Barry Goldwater.” – Chuck Muth

“I strongly support Ron Paul. We very badly need to have more Representatives in the House who understand in a principled way the importance of property rights and religious freedom” – Milton Friedman, Nobel Prize Economist

"If the framers of the Constitution were somehow to come back, Ron Paul is one of possibly only three people in Congress that they'd even talk to," said Mr. Williams, adding that most politicians have a "generalized contempt" for the values of the Constitution. – Walter Williams

“...in his heart and in his head, in his character and in his intellect, in what he has done and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us!" --Judge Andrew Napolitano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8QwTKKSvR8

"Texas Congressman Ron Paul's pro-gun credentials are impeccable and he has been a leading proponent of rolling back the past 40 years of gun control." -- Gun Owners of America

Ron Paul for President '08 -- "HOPE FOR AMERICA"
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/index.php
http://www.ronpaulaudio.com/
http://www.ronpaulnation.com/tv.html
http://gunowners.org/pres08/paul.htm

Razmear
08-17-2007, 05:32 PM
If someone calls, tell him you understand his points about the revolution, and how he said that no one thought we would win the revolution in 1776, and ask for his thoughts about the Ron Paul revolution and why he thinks we can't win that one either.
I'm sure you'll get cut off, but it will still tick him off.
btw, his fan site is littered with FredHead banners.

eb

TheConstitutionLives
08-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Sounded like a Ron Pauler got through and got cut off!

That was me. I said:

"I heard a great speech by Judge Andrew Napolitano the other day in which said the Thomas Jefferson of our day is Congressman Ron Paul. So I'm a little confused about what your problem is."

He heard me out b/c he said "Ok" after I finished my sentence. Then CLICK.

I told them I was wanting to talk about "Vick and States' rights" in order to get through the call screener.

Givemelibertyor.....
08-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Make that six.

JayDee
08-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Oh I had a good one.. I asked the screener the similarities between the Patriot act and the Stamp act. I said both allow for the writing of self written search warrants. They said alright, put me in queue and then dropped me a few minutes later. damm.

angelatc
08-17-2007, 05:35 PM
http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio.php# - another listen live link.

It indeed sounds like he is having a bad day. All his supporters are just chatting on the boards.

What an awful voice he has!

john_anderson_ii
I love the commercial that says, "Take on your opponents!" when he hangs up on anyone who opposes his view.

ghemminger
Yeah RP supporter on!!!

Shatterhand
08-17-2007, 05:36 PM
That was me. I said:

"I heard a great speech by Judge Andrew Napolitano the other day in which said the Thomas Jefferson of our day is Congressman Ron Paul. So I'm a little confused about what your problem is."

He heard me out b/c I he said "Ok" then CLICK.

I told them I was wanting to talk about "Vick and States' rights" in order to get through the call screener.

That was very exciting to hear you on the radio even if you did get cut off. :D

Nefertiti
08-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Now his screeners are roughing up all the callers, even maybe the ones who are regular listeners! The Paulites must be getting to them.

Cowlesy
08-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Wow, can you say squirrely about this guy?

ghemminger
Now his screeners are roughing up all the callers, even maybe the ones who are regular listeners! The Paulites must be getting to them.

He probably threatened to fire his screeners if a RP fan got through.

Nefertiti
Does he normally play this music or are they just in crisis mode trying to decide what to do about the RP callers?

Suzu
I got through twice! Gave a different name each time. I started telling the screener that I wanted to ask Mark if he knew that Andrew Napolitano had called Ron Paul the Thomas Jefferson of our day. The screener hung up on me as soon as he heard "Andrew Napolitano". Both times.

angelatc

I heard that too. That's hysterical!!

wgadget
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Listen to the pwitty song....Must be much more soothing to Mr. Levin than taking RP callers.

Givemelibertyor.....
hahaha!

Seven!

"We're not talking about that. Call Monday!"

I will.:D

wgadget
08-17-2007, 05:39 PM
This is sooooooo LAME.

I wonder how many songs he has on hand.

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 05:40 PM
MUSCI??? They are in Crisis mode...Fk em!

Wyurm
What is the current subject?

Cowlesy
This is purely filler. He must be inundated with calls.

Muhahahhaahaha.

wgadget
08-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Rendition of God Bless America

HAHAHAHA

HE"S NOT DONE!!!:)

ProPaul08
I've only been able to get through once and was cutoff after saying the "R" word.

I think we should continue this onslaught for all of his future shows until he takes the "Call Ron Paul Headquarters" ad off his website. Seems like a fair compromise.

Razmear
LOL, no calls tonight i guess

Nefertiti
You guys must be doing one hell of a job with the screeners-now we got more music! LOL! This is really hysterical.

paulitics
What a hothead. And this guy has the nerve to talk about the revolution yet he celebrates the end of our bill of rights by lauding the patriot acts and milittary comission acts.

wgadget
I wonder if any of his "fans" can see through this...

Great show tonight, Mark. NOT.

Dary
Go Marines!

Go Army!

ghemminger
LOL the marinse now....pathetic!

im_a_pepper
Hmm a patriotic song. This guy must be alright. Maybe we should all just give in and concede to every point he has made. He IS Patriotic, him pressing the button to play that song proves it.

Shink
08-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Does he normally play this music or are they just in crisis mode trying to decide what to do about the RP callers?

LOL!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!! THE MARINE SONG....THIS IS TOTAL CRISIS MODE. "I'm not through, libs."

maggiebott
They answered and hung up on me.

Nefertiti
Air Force anyone?

Razmear
Busy signal when calling now

angelatc
Who could listen to this for hours on end. He sounds like he has no testicles.

Nefertiti
National anthem? Or does the Coast Guard have a song too?

ghemminger
LOL!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!! THE MARINE SONG....THIS IS TOTAL CRISIS MODE. "I'm not through, libs."

LOL.....actually kinda funny...he thinks we are LIBS????

Nefertiti
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Who would have known? The Coast Guard DOES have a song!

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 05:44 PM
That was me. I said:

He heard me out b/c he said "Ok" after I finished my sentence. Then CLICK.

Yeah, but on the radio you were cutoff as soon as you started the sentence. We never heard "Thomas Jefferson" or "Ron Paul".

libertarianguy
test

angelatc
Coast Guard and Merchant Marines...what's left?

ForTheRepublic
If this guy ever recognizes his mistakes he is in for quite of fall...

Nefertiti
I love this song. I guess I am a liberal!

Larofeticus
this is pretty hysterical. He's only got 15 more minutes to blow, CAN HE DO IT?!

i wish i could see his forums without registering

LibertyEagle
This guy is a total idiot.

john_anderson_ii
08-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Don't be surprised if they are done with calls for the day.

Spike Kojima
Hey ,not fair .Why do the libs get such an awesome song.

wgadget
Great show tonight, Mark, great show.

How long can this go on?

BTW, hubby says we should do this every night for at least a week....

Imagine the decline in ratings. All music, all the time.

Suzu
I got through again. I asked the screener, "Are you guys in crisis mode or something?" He said "What???" I repeated myself. He said "You are really boring" and hung up on me.

Nefertiti
08-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Ray Charles? What do you suppose that is about?

Scribbler de Stebbing
ROFLMAO -- you all totally spammed the show!

Y'all Failor'ed him! Woo-hoo

paulitics
Total filler. He fears the real revolution of real patriots while playing patriotic music to neocon scum. How ironic.

trispear
I actually like his "Liberal Theme Song." One of my favorite^_^

Haddaway's What is Love
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo

TheConstitutionLives
When you call you have to LIE to the call screener and say you want to talk about how something a NeoCon wants to hear. You CANNOT mention Ron Paul AT ALL. You have to lie to get through.

wgadget
Ray Charles is a singer, of course....More MUSIC!!!:)

JayDee
lol

I was on hold through that whole song, almost got on.. its like they were like cool.. ok... checked me a few times to see if I was there and then, oh, no we cant talk about that. dammit! lol

wgadget
08-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Maybe someone can get through and suggest some reggae?

john_anderson_ii
Well, we should do this again sometime. Monday...same bat time, same bat channel. Too bad I'm at work, I can only call in once in a while. Got a busy signal all three times I tried today.

Shink
THE BARHOPPERS! NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY! Lol, that's all I pictured during his "liberal song." If liberals are simply SNL castmembers, I suppose I support some of them.:p

TheConstitutionLives
lol

I was on hold through that whole song, almost got on.. its like they were like cool.. ok... checked me a few times to see if I was there and then, oh, no we cant talk about that. dammit! lol

DON'T MENTION RON PAUL UNTIL YOU'RE ON THE AIR!!

wgadget
08-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Don't be surprised if they are done with calls for the day.

And Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, and Friday, and Monday....

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 05:48 PM
LOL.. I just called and all I said was Hi and they hung up on me.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Helps to call in about the current topic -- then try to tie it into Ron Paul when you get on.

They can only use the 7 second delay once before taking a break to set it back. So get two RP callers back to back to score.

Razmear

He'll use the delay to stop you before it makes the air anyways. Just be happy jamming the phone lines and making him feel the blow back.

eb

Suzu
I got through again. Told the screener "I want to ask Mark Levin how come he's afraid to mention Ron Paul on the air." Hung up on me.

:D

Givemelibertyor.....
I just made his screener scream at me through the phone.

I said, " Hi. I'm trying to talk to Mark Levin and I keep getting cutoff."

He SCREAMED, "Because we're not talking about that today!!!! Listen to the show!" and hung up.

I called back, "What are we not talking about?" He said, "listen to the show."

I said,"I can't talk to Mark on the phone and listen to the radio at the same time because of the feedback."

Then he hung up again.

Givemelibertyor.....
08-17-2007, 05:50 PM
I never got a chance to mention Dr. Paul.

ForTheRepublic
Poor guy. He brought it on himself.

I hope we can we do this again Monday?

Razmear
This is going to tank his ratings if he has to do music for the last hour of his show every night.

paulitics
08-17-2007, 05:51 PM
We need to do this to his butt buddy Hannity when we are through with Levin.

LibertyEagle
I just called back and asked him why he hung up on me. He said... "Because we're not talking about Ron Paul"! I said... "I didn't say anything about Ron Paul". He said, ok and was going to put me through, but I just hung up. I'm not in the mood for this guy. But, that is what is happening. They are freaked from the Ron Paul calls.

wgadget
Wow, this guy is SUCH a patriot. I'm impressed. He must really love the troops.

Scribbler de Stebbing
Oh man, but do I ever love this song.

ghemminger
I just made his screener scream at me through the phone.

I said, " Hi. I'm trying to talk to Mark Levin and I keep getting cutoff."

He SCREAMED, "Because we're not talking about that today!!!! Listen to the show!" and hung up.

I called back, "What are we not talking about?" He said, "listen to the show."

I said,"I can't talk to Mark on the phone and listen to the radio at the same time because of the feedback."

Then he hung up again.

LOLOL

Larofeticus
Sweet jesus more music! He's seriously going to down it to run out the rest of his time. Amazing. We clearly shouldn't let up on him; this is too entertaining.

wgadget
08-17-2007, 05:52 PM
So, um....The topic is

PATRIOTIC MUSIC?

Somebody ask him who wrote the Star-Spangled Banner.

Wyurm
Poor guy. He brought it on himself.

I hope we can we do this again Monday?

I'm definitely in for it. Though I really hate his voice, he sounds like a eunich.

paulitics
Dont mention Ron Paul.

JayDee

I didn't, I told them I wanted to talk about the reasons for the revolutionary war.

Now I'm placing music requests.. ;)

Cowlesy
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow, this guy is SUCH a patriot. I'm impressed. He must really love the troops.

Guys like him just disgust me. Posers deserve no love.

ghemminger
VICTORY!!!! WE shut down the LAST hour of his stupid little SHOW!!!!LOL

Scribbler de Stebbing
How does he plan to possibly go on with his show on Monday? And Tuesday? And Wednesday? Seriously, what's the guy going to do?

Razmear
Got thru to the very frustrated screener, asked why we're only hearing music tonight and no call in, he said cuz its friday and they do this every friday, then hung up on me.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-17-2007, 05:54 PM
On the other hand, guys, he's never ever going to support Ron Paul now. But he brought it on bigtime. Blowback is real.

wgadget
08-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey, guys....

The show started here in Atlanta at 7:00, and I think it runs at least until 10:00. Or is he only live for an hour?

If it goes on for a couple more hours, are we still gonna keep calling?

paulitics
do they really play music every friday,anyone know?

Scribbler de Stebbing
Harrassing phone call commercial LOL!!!!

tomahawk
he wouldnt have anyways..some people you just cant get through to

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 05:56 PM
I didn't, I told them I wanted to talk about the reasons for the revolutionary war.

Now I'm placing music requests.. ;)

LOL yeah everyon place music requests...Classic

LibertyEagle
How does he plan to possibly go on with his show on Monday? And Tuesday? And Wednesday? Seriously, what's the guy going to do?

I KNOW. He definitely showed his underbelly. If he can be shut down just from the absolute FEAR of having to intelligently discuss the issues with a Ron Paul supporter, this guy is such a little wuss.

Wyurm
On the other hand, guys, he's never ever going to support Ron Paul now. But he brought it on bigtime. Blowback is real.

No he won't support RP and he was never going to. Thats fine, but to make an actual declaration of attack against Ron Paul is to incite our most severe anger and such.

wgadget
Hmmmm. They're asking for calls...?

Razmear
08-17-2007, 05:57 PM
do they really play music every friday,anyone know?

Check the archives,
he just said we havent had any Ron Paul callers, and called us a bunch of gutless little geeks!

1000-points-of-fright
Levin does play all those Military songs regularly. Not sure if it's every Friday. But don't think he's only doing it cuz we're jamming up all his phone lines. It could be, but this patriotic music stuff is nothing new for him.

TheConstitutionLives
I told the call screener "thanks for all the free Ron Paul publicity. We appreciate it!" He said, "thanks for the ratings" and hung up.