Thread: Do We Have A Libertarian Future? With Guest Michael Rectenwald

Do We Have A Libertarian Future? With Guest Michael Rectenwald

Do We Have A Libertarian Future? With Guest Michael Rectenwald

Libertarian professor and intellectual - and presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party - Michael Rectenwald joins today's Liberty Report to discuss the mood of the country from his vantage point on the campaign trail. What are the main obstacles on the path to liberty and how might they be overcome?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well if Argentina can elect somebody like Milei, a libertarian future here in the US is possible. I don't expect that to happen anytime soon though.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I've been following Michael Rectenwald on X/Twitter for a while and he's fairly responsive/communicative if you engage with him.