Thread: Chris Cuomo admits he has been injured by COVID "vaccine"

Chris Cuomo admits he has been injured by COVID "vaccine"

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...80748047192219

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Safe and effective
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Could this be the start of the Democrats flipping on the vaccines and blaming Trump for all the damages they've caused?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Chris Cuomo: I Am Taking A Regular Dose Of Ivermectin, We Were Given Bad Information Early On

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._in_covid.html

CHRIS CUOMO: My doctors say I have 'Long COVID'. I have the symptoms, they showed me my blood work. It scared the bejesus out of me to see this glowing micro-clot stuff that they see in my blood. So I'm doing all the protocols...I do not fault myself for telling people at the time what the government was giving us as best practices...

I am going to tell you something else that is going to get you a lot of hits. I am taking a regular dose, whatever, of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman early on in COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is why? Everyone is going to say Joe Rogan was right. No, Joe Rogan was saying -- yeah we was right, but that's not what matters. What matters is the entire clinical community knew that Ivermectin couldn't hurt you. They knew it, Patrick. I know they knew it. How did I know it? Because now I am doing nothing but talking to these clinicians who at the time were overwhelmed but they weren't saying anything, not that they were hiding anything. But it's cheap, it's not owned by anybody and it's used as anti-microbial and an anti-viral in all these different ways and has been for a long time. My doctor was using it during COVID on her family and on her patients and it was working for them. So they were wrong to play scared on that. Didn't know it at the time, know it now, admit it now, reporting on it now.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm not taking any delight in Cuomo's situation, but he has a lot of words to eat since he was one of the most outspoken "anti-vaxxers are MuRdErErS" propagandists.

Seems he's had a Road to Damascus moment...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Long covid.

He's still doing it for them, whether he's smart enough to know it or not. There is no such disease as long covid. There's only suckers who no longer have immune systems, and are now totally dependent on their doctors because even a cold just won't go away.

We unvaccinated simply don't get "long covid". We get the colds, they just go away.

No Quarter For Cuomo | Part Of The Problem 1121
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J57iw408PFk
    {Dave Smith | 11 May 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie discuss the change of heart by Andrew Cuomo and his blatant attempt to separate himself from the rest of the main stream media. We also watch Piers Morgan grill an Israeli official over the civilian death toll in Gaza.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No Quarter For Cuomo | Part Of The Problem 1121
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J57iw408PFk
    {Dave Smith | 11 May 2024}

On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie discuss the change of heart by Andrew Cuomo and his blatant attempt to separate himself from the rest of the main stream media. We also watch Piers Morgan grill an Israeli official over the civilian death toll in Gaza.

https://twitter.com/ComicDaveSmith/s...79884746866928
    & https://twitter.com/BobMurphyEcon/st...87098639315296

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Good for Dave. The irony in his Chris Cuomo podcast is that he says he hates that PBD and Tucker were giving Cuomo a platform without an apology or at least some sort of reckoning... Meanwhile, Dave gives full-throated support to the LP giving a platform to Trump and the other major party candidates without a reckoning or apology, first.

Now that the PBD thing is happening, maybe his positions will come back into line with each other and we'll have an honest airing of views.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire