Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump: “I’d even take Biden over (RFK) Junior..."

Trump: “I’d even take Biden over (RFK) Junior..."

In a three-part post on Truth Social, Trump claimed that Kennedy was a “plant” put in place to take protest votes away from Trump in November.

“RFK Jr. is a Democrat ‘Plant,’ a Radical Left Liberal who’s been put in place in order to help Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the History of the United States, get Re-Elected,” he said. “A Vote for Junior’ would essentially be a WASTED PROTEST VOTE, that could swing either way, but would only swing against the Democrats if Republicans knew the true story about him. Junior’ is totally Anti-Gun, an Extreme Environmentalist who makes the Green New Scammers look Conservative, a Big Time Taxer and Open Border Advocate, and Anti-Military/Vet.”

“I’d even take Biden over Junior’, because our Country would last a year or two longer prior to collapse – But it would be dead either way,” he wrote. “His Views on Vaccines are FAKE, as is everything else about his Candidacy. Let the Democrats have RFK Jr. They deserve him!”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...n-over-junior/

FFS
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged. President Trump's rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate. President Trump, who has proven himself the most adept debater in modern American political history, should not be panicked to meet me on that stage.

To preview my arguments, I will show how President Trump betrayed the hopes of his most sincere followers. He promised to end the Ukraine war and then colluded with Speaker Johnson and President Biden to fund it. He let Big Pharma and his corrupt bureaucrats run roughshod over him as President. He promised to cut the deficit and ran up the biggest debt in history. He promised to run the government like a business and then closed down our businesses. He promised to drain the swamp and then filled his administration with swamp creatures. He promised to protect our rights and then torpedoed the Constitution.

Instead of lobbing poisonous bombs from the safety of his bunker, let’s hear President Trump defend his record to me mano-a-mano by respectful, congenial debate.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...67700304335087
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

“His Views on Vaccines are FAKE..."

We know better, Trump. But thanks for saying it; perhaps some people will have sense enough to see that one lie is indicative of a pack of lies.

It's also nice to know he's scared. Put that in your "throw your vote away" pipe and smoke it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-27-2024 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    “His Views on Vaccines are FAKE..."

We know better, Trump. But thanks for saying it; perhaps some people will have sense enough to see that one lie is indicative of a pack of lies.

It's also nice to know he's scared. Put that in your "throw your vote away" pipe and smoke it.
    That's Trump the narcissist, right there. He can't be wrong. Though he started out a vax skeptic, once he was convinced by Fauci and Birx and went all in, he cannot retreat from what he did. That's narcissism in spades.

-GLP poster

Trump and Biden should run together on the same ticket; Trump can show him how it's really done and Biden can take the credit [<-- wait, Trump wouldn't allow that] blame.
    Last edited by PAF; 04-27-2024 at 06:38 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'm not going to defend all of RFK's policy, I don't agree with some of it. But Trump seems nutso and RFK seems reasonable. I know RFK is almost surely not going to win, but who would you rather have making decisions that could get you killed?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm not going to defend all of RFK's policy, I don't agree with some of it. But Trump seems nutso and RFK seems reasonable. I know RFK is almost surely not going to win, but who would you rather have making decisions that could get you killed?
    Nobody can win if we don't count the votes ourselves.

Kennedy could be the hands down favorite nationwide right now, we don't know. There's no polling outfit that isn't a batch of controlled data cookers.

There you have it folks, definitive proof that Trump will not be pulling a 180 on the COVID vaccines like some people theorized. I can imagine his base is furiously having a meltdown over his post.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged. President Trump's rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate. President Trump, who has proven himself the most adept debater in modern American political history, should not be panicked to meet me on that stage.

To preview my arguments, I will show how President Trump betrayed the hopes of his most sincere followers. He promised to end the Ukraine war and then colluded with Speaker Johnson and President Biden to fund it. He let Big Pharma and his corrupt bureaucrats run roughshod over him as President. He promised to cut the deficit and ran up the biggest debt in history. He promised to run the government like a business and then closed down our businesses. He promised to drain the swamp and then filled his administration with swamp creatures. He promised to protect our rights and then torpedoed the Constitution.

Instead of lobbing poisonous bombs from the safety of his bunker, let’s hear President Trump defend his record to me mano-a-mano by respectful, congenial debate.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...67700304335087
    Uh, yeah... Pretty nice response.

His team probably had that typed up and ready for as soon as Trump opened the door, which they knew he would.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I would actually like to see a debate between Trump and RFK.

Kennedy is the only who is in any position to hold Trump to account over the vaccine.

And no one wants to see Biden debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Kennedy is the only who is in any position to hold Trump to account over the vaccine.

Not only the vaccines, but also the surveillance state, captive agencies and other issues that he has been vocal about, that Trump or Biden never at all mentions.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

That would be an interesting debate for sure.

Trump is right, RFK is a fake who supported the lockdowns and mandates and he's as bad or worse than Biden.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is right, RFK is a fake who supported the lockdowns and mandates and he's as bad or worse than Biden.
    Fine. Then a debate should be no problem, then. Right?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

That's Trump the narcissist, right there. He can't be wrong. Though he started out a vax skeptic, once he was convinced by Fauci and Birx and went all in, he cannot retreat from what he did. That's narcissism in spades.
    Trump would lock us down again.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Permanently this time.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    Permanently this time.
    Total insanity.
    But RFK will do it for the climate scam.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Total insanity.
    But RFK will do it for the climate scam.
    He said he wouldn't. He's running on how useless and harmless it was. And unlike Trump in '16, he's not leaving himself options by tweeting one thing one day, and the exact opposite the next.

One of these days you should try listening to him, instead of letting the Treehouse lie to you about him and just swallowing it.

Trump didn't need to be convinced of anything. He's known from the very beginning that the Covid vaccines were going to be dangerous. He can play dumb all he wants, anybody with half a brain sees right through it. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Trump ultimately goes down for all the death and destruction they caused.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Trump is Afraid to Debate Those Who Can Handle Him

Trump has always been a narcissist. He refused to participate in any of the Primary GOP debates, refusing to have his ideas challenged by the other candidates, and he definitely won't debate RFK Jr.., because Trump knows he will lose supporters afterwards.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

That it is, an overinflated ego the size of Manhattan.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That it is, an overinflated ego the size of Manhattan.
    Very much so. Seriously, people need to watch the documentary You've Been Trumped. It's an eye-opener into how he deals with people he doesn't like.

Step One: Try to do them favors so they're indebted to you and won't bother you anymore.
    Step Two: If that doesn't work, ridicule them.
    Step Three: Use whatever means you have to run roughshod over their protests.

He also manages to get approval for his many projects, even the ones that destroy critical habitats, because he makes all kinds of bogus promises. This is just how he operates.

Of course he's going to go after RFK, Jr. The man undermines what he considers to be a huge accomplishment of his and he can't admit that he was wrong. With so many people trying to force the vaccines on everyone, he loves being able to take credit for pushing those vaccines through.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He said he wouldn't. He's running on how useless and harmless it was. And unlike Trump in '16, he's not leaving himself options by tweeting one thing one day, and the exact opposite the next.

One of these days you should try listening to him, instead of letting the Treehouse lie to you about him and just swallowing it.
    During the lockdowns when he wasn't running for office he tweeted praise for what lockdowns had done for the "climate crisis".

Trump has routinely opposed the climate scam including calls for climate lockdowns and he pushed back as much as he could on the flu lockdowns in an election year where he was being blamed for every death.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

...he pushed back as much as he could on the flu lockdowns...
    That amount of pushback couldn't slide a paper clip across linoleum. He needs to go to the gym.

During the lockdowns when he wasn't running for office he tweeted praise for what lockdowns had done for the "climate crisis".

Trump has routinely opposed the climate scam including calls for climate lockdowns and he pushed back as much as he could on the flu lockdowns in an election year where he was being blamed for every death.
    Well then... How's bout a debate??

Donnie a little ascared or what??

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well then... How's bout a debate??

Donnie a little ascared or what??
    It would be beneath his dignity.

I don't know where this alleged dignity came from, or when (since 2016, clearly). But getting pwned would definitely be beneath it.

Trump has lost all credibility. This is a new low.

About the lockdowns, a lot of people wanted them. Governors in blue states definitely wanted them and I can think of plenty of people who were in favour, at least for some months.

About the drawing of attention to the fact that more people were staying home and less commerce was good for the butterflies and the bees and the wildflowers along the sides of the road, I don't think it's a big issue, and it's true. They measured the differences. RFK Jr. wasn't the only one who drew attention to it. I can remember when "conservatives" also cared about the environment, and it was not considered a political issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I can remember when "conservatives" also cared about the environment, and it was not considered a political issue.
    It's one of the modern ironies...

People who clean up their own yards, properly manage their resources, raise caring children and spend time in nature are deemed to be inconsiderate about the environment, while the dirty city-dwelling slobs that leave trash lying everywhere, $#@! in the streets, kill their offspring, and expect others to take care of them are deemed to be environmental champions because they advocate for Marxism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast