Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tucker on Twitter

Tucker Interviews Sage Steele

In the name of diversity, ESPN fired Sage Steele. Pretty funny, except it’s not. Here’s what happened.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a "Tucker on Twitter" item, but relevant, and seems like the best place short of creating a new thread:

CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #258:

Neocons Attack Tucker's Reputation for Dissent on Israel
    https://rumble.com/v4q2p7f-neocons-a...on-israel.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 17 April 2024}

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-18-2024 at 02:26 AM.

Ep. 90 - The vibe shift.

Ep. 90 Here’s the bright side of a dark time: people are starting to notice the lies. The vibe is changing fast.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ep. 90 - The vibe shift.

This was a deceptively dense bit with a lot crammed into a few short minutes.

The thing that strikes me most is, once again, the weak link. That would be us; our attitudes; our will to commit, and to what we would apply it.

I disagree with the assertion that prior to Musk's acquisition of twitter, there was no way for people of common interests and goals to get together. Even Eville™ facebook provides ample opportunity for such congress. I would also point out that the dissemination of the brands of information that this guy is claiming to be so recent, has been largely available for over 30 years now. USENET was a fine resource with tens of thousands of newsgroups where people discussed and argued over anything from the manifold deceptions of "government" (e.g. Gulf of Tonkin) to how to rim your girlfriend. Saying that this is some new thing is clearly incorrect.

To my eyes, the real difference here is one not of access, but of incentive - motivation. Prior to 9/11, Americans were mostly droning along from day to day in the cloud that lead them to take nearly everything in their lives for granted as they wrung their hands over which color ought be the new BMW. Then the towers were demolished in a cloud of vast lies and bull$#@!. It was interesting to observe how vast legions of Americans outright refused to consider that which was so obvious to we, the engineers, shrieking at us that we were looney conspiracy theorists, apparently oblivious to the fact that the official story describes a pretty grand and very dark conspiracy in itself.

It seems to me that the odd bedfellows phenomenon is now arising not due to sudden availability to truth, but to the fact that Theye are squeezing us more severely than ever before, encroaching in a ceaseless expansion of trespass to the point that businessmen can barely conduct business without "government's" nose in their sphincters. So it's really not some great awakening born of the great and inherent, if heretofore latent, goodness of these people, but due almost solely to the desperation of rats with no place left to hide.

If any of you recall, a decade or so ago I asked several times here whether there was any limit to the degradations to which Americans could be subjected where they would finally stand tall and say "this far and no farther". Perhaps we're seeing a late-blooming shred of self-respect rising from the ash heap into which Theye are clearly reducing the world... OUR world, for Theire's I suspect remains quite sufficiently and pleasantly oppulent. Too early to tell, but we can always hold out some hope, no matter how hopelessly grim things may seem. And even so, I maintain that we press on regardless, come what may, for to think on it with even cursory care one sees that at this point we have nearly nothing to lose which is worth the having.

I agree with his admonition to keep things positive, just so long as we keep it real as well.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...79370811724167
    //

//
    Last edited by TheTexan; 04-27-2024 at 01:39 PM. Reason: wrong thread
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

McConnell Blames Tucker for Dissent | Part Of The Problem 1118
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw2X6ED2Fac
    {Dave Smith | 27 April 2024}

On this episode of Part of The Problem, Dave and Robbie take a look at Mitch McConnell blaming Tucker Carlson for the dissent on college campuses in America about the war on Russia.

//
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-29-2024 at 10:59 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Naomi Wolf was one of the most famous liberal intellectuals in America. Then she questioned lockdowns and the Covid vax. It’s pretty amazing what happened next.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...43551342874992

Tucker Ep. 93 - Gina Carano

Gina Carano lost her career when she refused to lie for Disney. She seems content with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...43551342874992
    I forgot how hot she was.

I'd wear that $#@! out.

I'll leave now.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Not a "Tucker on Twitter" item, but relevant, and seems like the best place short of creating a new thread:

CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #258:

Neocons Attack Tucker's Reputation for Dissent on Israel
    https://rumble.com/v4q2p7f-neocons-a...on-israel.html
    {Glenn Greenwald | 17 April 2024}

That was legit.

GG bringing the heat as usual.

Tucker Ep. 94 - The social media app Telegram

The social media app Telegram has over 900 million users around the world. Its founder Pavel Durov sat down with us at his offices in Dubai for his first on-camera interview in almost a decade.

Tucker Ep. 96 - Megan Basham on Mike Johnson

Ep. 96 - How did a self-described conservative evangelical like Mike Johnson wind up supporting the anti-Christian policies of the Biden administration? He’s not the only one, as Megan Basham explains.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1790740712914407881

↓↓↓

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...39245863120981
    NEW: Aaron Rodgers tells Tucker Carlson that the US government CONFISCATED Pat Tillman’s journal and used his death to “prop up the war propaganda” in 2004.

Tillman, who was a former NFL star, left his career to serve in Afghanistan. When he got there, he started to question the real motives behind the US military’s presence in Afghanistan and was troubled by the operations he was part of.

Tillman’s death was initially reported as being caused by enemy fire, but it was later revealed that he died from friendly fire.

“Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman” by Jon Krakauer is “one of the only books I’ve ever cried reading,” said @AaronRodgers12.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What this government did to Pat Tillman and his family was criminal.

And not one swinging dick has been held accountable.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789