Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FL-Student beats the dog$#@! out of female teacher. Local activist: "not his fault"

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Florida teacher severely beaten by 270-pound student over Nintendo Switch refuses to help defense lighten sentence

https://nypost.com/2023/10/13/joan-n...tiff-sentence/

By Selim Algar

Published Oct. 13, 2023, 1:25 p.m. ET

The Florida teacher who was beaten unconscious by a 270-pound student in a viral video has refused to help the teen’s defense lighten his sentence, according to a report.

Brendan Depa, then 17, violently hurled Matanzas High School paraprofessional Joan Naydich to the ground, then could be seen in the video kicking and punching her in the back and head more than a dozen times before he was pulled off her by other staff.

The troubled teen told investigators he attacked Naydich because teachers ordered him to stop playing a video game on a Nintendo Switch.

Depa, who was charged as an adult, faces up to 30 years in prison for the first-degree felony charge of aggravated battery.

According to Flagler Live, Naydich has “shown no interest in mitigating what penalties Depa might face.”

The autistic teen — who will plead guilty to avoid trial — was initially charged as a juvenile in the case before the raps were upgraded.

Still, Judge Terrence Perkins still has the option of sentencing him as a youth — and meting out a penalty as low as probation. The teen’s disabilities will likely weigh on his decision.

Now 18, Depa had three prior battery arrests before the shocking February attack on Naydich, who was treated at a hospital after the assault.

Flagler Live also reported that Depa got into a brawl in jail just last month.

Depa, who stands 6-foot-6, reportedly threatened to kill Naydich during his arrest.

It was initially reported Naydich had personally confiscated the Nintendo device from him, but she denied doing so in subsequent interviews.

“I’m hopeful that the awareness of this incident being spread far and wide will prevent anyone else from ever dealing with the trauma, physical healing and disruption of everyday life this has caused,” she said on a GoFundMe page that has raised more than $100,000.

Depa is slated to issue his plea later month and will be sentenced after that in a separate proceeding.

The high school where the assault took place has been besieged by violence in recent years — and days.

Just this week, 11 students were arrested at the Palm Coast school after a massive fracas erupted in a crowded hallway.

Deputies and administrators who tried to quell the chaos were shoved and punched during the incident.

“The lack of respect demonstrated by these students is simply shameful,” Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly said of the fight. “But actions have consequences.”

In yet another violent episode this week, a 16-year-old student was arrested for biting a teacher who tried to stop her from fighting another girl.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ........Depa, who stands 6-foot-6, reportedly threatened to kill Naydich during his arrest...........
    A gentle giant of a boy.

This is more proof of the utter failure and evil of the 'gubmint skool.

I guess I'm ok with compulsary education, but not the taxpayer funded zoo.

PS: On second thought, I'm not in favor of compulsary education.

People have no trouble learning what they need to learn to make it in their own environments.

Depa learned what he knew from his environment and perhaps those are the skills that are required of him.

However, he also should not be injected into polite and civilized company.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 10-13-2023 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    A gentle giant of a boy.

This is more proof of the utter failure and evil of the 'gubmint skool.

I guess I'm ok with compulsary education, but not the taxpayer funded zoo.

PS: On second thought, I'm not in favor of compulsary education.

People have no trouble learning what they need to learn to make it in their own environments.

Depa learned what he knew from his environment and perhaps those are the skills that are required of him.

However, he also should not be injected into polite and civilized company.
    As it turns out, he should never been in attendance at a public school.

And they knew it - but they forced him to attend anyway.

The 'gubmint skool is at least as much to blame as Depa himself.

More so, even, as this could not have happened without their gross negligence.

Sean Fitzgerald (the guy in the video below) is right: Joan Naydich (the victim) should sue the ever-loving hell out the school - and I would add that if anyone should be sent to jail, it should be the people responsible for making her beaing possible probable in the first place.

Autistic Kid Faces 30 YEARS For Attacking Teacher
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...30-years-for:3
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 05 December 2023}

In this video, I discuss the viral case involving Brendan Depa.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-05-2023 at 12:16 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    As it turns out, he should never been in attendance at a public school.

And they knew it - but they forced him to attend anyway.

The 'gubmint skool is at least as much to blame as Depa himself.

More so, even, as this could not have happened without their gross negligence.

Sean Fitzgerald (the guy in the video below) is right: Joan Naydich (the victim) should sue the ever-loving hell out the school - and I would add that if anyone should be sent to jail, it should be the people responsible for making her beating possible probable in the first place.
    Déjà vu?

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...66960315449449

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...70481236508704

Wanna take bets on whether the scholar was of the colored variety?

I just watched the original video in the first post. I couldn't help but notice that every person in the video is obese.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I never said that no black professor in the United States of America never said anything asinine. All I said was that in this case there was no evidence linking the perp to any such statements. I doubt he could even spell "critical race theory." I'm glad you found the article showing that there was prior warning of his violent tendencies and yet he was still left alone with a vulnerable teachers aid who didn't have the physical strength to handle him. That's the real story in this thread.

As for whether or not you should "disarm", when the 2nd amendment was written Karl Marx hadn't even been born so I don't know why you seem to feel that you have to be concerned about black Marxist led mobs in order to be ready for anything. I gave you the example of Oliver North as a white conservative republican just as dangerous to your freedom as the black liberal professors you're so worried about.
    I have the solution.
    Fit every man woman and child with a shock collar that cannot be taken off. If anyone misbehaves just zap them. All joking aside, it wouldn't surprise me to have every person walking around with a shock collar in the near future.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...14594145436099
    NEW: The high school student who beat his teacher unconscious for taking his Nintendo Switch is suing the school district, blaming them for the attack.

Remarkable.

Lawyers for Brendan Depa, a 6 foot 6, 270 pound teen, say the school district is responsible for ruining Depa’s life.

“The district should be held to account for its failures which have forever changed the trajectory of this young man’s life,” they argued.

The lawyers said that the special needs program should have known that taking electronics from Depa was a ‘trigger.’

The teacher who Depa assaulted suffered broken ribs and a concussion.

Depa is facing 30 years in prison and is set to be sentenced on May 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/statu...14594145436099

Well, I'll be dipped.

Just when I thought I had seen it all.

Now that TN has removed restrictions on teacher's right to carry, maybe the next time the perp will get shot for his trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, I'll be dipped.

Just when I thought I had seen it all.

Now that TN has removed restrictions on teacher's right to carry, maybe the next time the perp will get shot for his trouble.
    Such a brave young student, full of so much potential. It is such a shame to see what the school has done to him.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Such a brave young student, full of so much potential. It is such a shame to see what the school has done to him.
    It's the inherent bias and racism of white supremacy that he had to live with every day that caused him to las out in rebellion.

Free Palestine comrade!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123